New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Returning home (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

Returning home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:40 pm

"Seems like no matter how many times I leave this place and come back to it everything is just the same as I remember it." Ayame spoke with a grin on her face as she looked up at the gates of her home Kirigakure. Ayame had not been back to this place for at least a few months, not since the new Mizukage was appointed, She began to think to herself if it would be rude of her to try and come back to the village and go strait to see who the new Kage was. But after a little while she realized that she was just as known in this village as he might have been. Ayame adjusted her sunglasses over her eyes as she entered the village with her head held high. She complimented with a slight sway in her walk and one hand on her waist; some what like she was a supermodel. Everything worked in her favor as well when she did this as the winds were just at the right speeds blowing her hair as the sun reflected it's shiny silk like complexion.

As she came down the road all the women of the village that were in the area, young and old looked up at amazement at Ayame. It was almost as if they praised her as a Goddess, in fact she was well known to be popular among Kunoichi of the village being that she was a excellent Shinobi and a very fashionable role-model. The men who passed her by gawked in awe at her presence, she made them desire her but not one of them dared to even make a move as she was stronger than most of the Shinobi of Kirigakure. It would make no sense for them to try and wow a woman who could perform jutsu beyond their level.
"Fucking hell man..If only I had a chance with a piece like that.." A local shopkeeper said to his friend as she walked past them. He placed his hand on his chin checking out Ayame's stunning body and gracious walk from front to back as she moved. It was a sight he would gladly stop anything to see, luckily his wife was not around to witness his behavior.
"What would ya do if you had a shot? Not much, she'd blow you away" His friend replied with a laugh at seeing his buddies reaction to her. It was not normal that he would get like this for anyone but even he himself could see that she was really worth it.
Ayame continued her stroll but because she wasn't around in so long she had forgotten where her old Sensei's Kage Mansion was.

Ayame walked behind a Chunnin who didn't notice her presence and and grabbed him pulling him into an ally behind two shops holding him close. She kept her hand over the Chunnin's mouth as she could feel that he was scared for who randomly abducted him. He began to relax however as he felt the soft breasts of Ayame behind his head, this wasn't the main reason he was calm but at least he knew it was a girl who took him, this at least to a lighter degree would give him a little comfort with the situation.
"Yo listen lady I swear I didn't know it was yours, I'll give back the money...I didn't mean to take it" The Chunnin confessed thinking that she was the person who owned the money that he found inside of one of the stores earlier.
"Relax..I'm not interest in that." Ayame assured him with a light tone of seductive interrogation in her voice.
"So what do you want my gear?
"Nope "
"Then what the fuck?"
As he responded Ayame let go of him as he stepped away from her turning around to see who it was that had the nerve to just grab him like that. On his gaze however his jaw dropped a little as he lifted it back into place wiping his eyes to see if he was seeing correctly. The Sannin Lady Chaos was actually in his presence, since he had heard rumors of her he expected a more hostile looking witch, not this pretty lady. It made it hard for him to believe that she was actually as powerful as they said she was.
"All I ask is a quick little favor" Ayame asked as she moved some of her hair behind her ear smirking lightly at the boy. She Adjusted her sunglasses tilting her head to the left slightly and placed one hand on her hip.
"I'm listening.." The Chunnin responded crossing his arms to try and look cool hoping that she might consider him "Hot shit". Ayame wanted to laugh at the boy's cool attempt failure but found it cute that he was trying to impress her. She already knew that he was not as cool as he tried to sound since she witnessed it first hand.
"Do you know where Old man Hanaru's place is?"
"Hanaru?..Man lady where were you all this time, Hanaru's retired, We're lead by a guy called Riku Tensei, word on the street is he is more powerful than Hanaru and also that he's a bodyguard with the nine tailed fox sealed inside him hehe..Hanaru may be able to drown a thousand men in one jutsu, but he's damn sure no Tensei. Tensei's the youngest Kage this village ever had." The Chunnin went on into explaining the situation of how Riku came into power to Ayame, who listened carefully. Shortly after he instructed her of the way to get to Mizukage's Mansion.
"So now that I have spilled my secrets mind letting me leave this ally?..Not really a good luck y'know don't want people to think your gonna rape me or something." He asked with a light grin on his face. His eyes were closed and he began chuckling lightly to himself trying to lighten the mood, but no one laughed with him. When he opened his eyes Ayame was gone not even making a sound or saying goodbye to him. She had already left to the Mizukage's Mansion.

Ayame ended up on the roof of the manor something she missed doing, she had not enjoyed the view from up here since she was a Chunnin and sitting up top brings back a lot of fun memories for her. Ayame removed her Blouse from her shoulders folding it and placing it to the side of her. She then undid her bra and laid down on her stomach but her breasts on top of her bra so that her back could catch the rays of the sun. The Kage Manison was so tall that it had the best positioning for if she wanted to tan herself.
"Mmm..So I'm gone for just a few months and someone else is Kage huh?..Not like I wanted the job, too much work.." Ayame said to herself softly as she rested her head on her forearms enjoying the warmth of the sunlight on her back. It was just then that she heard someone shouting to her from below the Mansion on the 2nd floor. Ayame didn't really care who it was or why they were making noise but it was interrupting her nap.
"Get off of there!" one of the workers for the Mizukage named Ukita called out. He was a little annoyed in the tone of his voice, mainly because he believed that it was disrespectful to let someone do as they pleased on the home of the Mizukage. He continued shouting and ended up drawing the attention of one of the Guards of the Mizukage.
"What's with the noise! Lord Mizukage's trying to work in there." The Guard asked Ukita. Ukita reported the situation to the guard and the guard leaped up to the roof of the Manor walking over seeing the Ayame napping, or at least attempting to. He was unable to make out if her eyes were open or not being that she was wearing a Red visor pair of Sunglasses. Did she think this was a beach? The guard made sure to command her once to awaken and leave before he was forced to hurt her.
"I won't say it again..Get up and Get off of this roof or so help me, in the name of the Mizukage I will personally beat the living hell out of you and drag you off!" The Guard was not furious with her. Ayame didn't like the words she was hearing and decided to just turn her head the other way and respon with a simple.
"Say please.." The guard was now really upset, he was not going to have his authority questioned by the likes of some woman whom he had never seen before. He moved down to grab hold of Ayame and in seconds there were loud sounds of punches and slaps. Ayame ended up dragging the now unconcious guard to the edge of the roof looking down at Ukita with a pissed off expression on her face. Ukita was was a little intimidated by the fact that she could beat a guard of the Kage was even more amazed at the sight he was seeing. She had gotten up without even putting on her bra again, all she wore was her shorts and Ukita could not help by send a few light glances at her breasts. Ayame tossed the guard down nearest Ukita as she spoke placing one hand on her waist.
"Now you tell the rest of these horny little fuckers, that if they ever place their hands on a lady when she's trying to take a nap she..." Ayame stopped as she noticed that Ukita was not literally staring at her breasts with his mouth wide open and face red. Ayame who was too upset to even notice started twitching her eyebrow and cracking her knuckles. Ukita turned around and ran off into the Kage mansion screaming for the Mizukage. Ayame turned around and walked back to her original position picking up her bra and tied it back on, while placing her blouse onto her shoulders again not buttoning it up like she normally would. Unfortunately she was unable to enjoy the tanning any longer due to the commotion, Ayame sighed and complained.
"Damn..Can't a girl get any rest and relaxation around her?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Three ANBU stood in a bowed position on one knee in front of Riku's desk. All of them had their heads bowed at the ground except for the one in the middle, wearing Satoshi's unmistakable mask. "-Now go and track the thief down." He finished speaking. The two with their heads down nodded and disappeared in clouds of smoke. Satoshi stood up and faced Riku at eye level. "As for you, I've heard reports that Nishimura Tooru escaped from prison and was last seen heading in the direction of the Fire country. A high security prisoner enough fun for you?" Satoshi simply chuckled under his mask and disappeared in a cloud of smoke as well. Riku sat back down at his desk and began flipping through some papers. It was going to be a long day and he could tell nothing interesting was going to happen. Suddenly, he heard what sounded like another of his guards shouting on the roof above him. Using a slight bit of chakra, he activated his Doujutsu in order to see what was going on. Above him his guard was yelling at a half naked woman who seemed to be relaxing on the roof. Riku sighed as she simply tossed the guard down and Ukita ran in, barging into his office moments later. He opened his mouth to speak and Riku held up a hand to stop him. "Just bring her in." He said. Ukita was puzzled as it was an odd request, but did not say anything, simply bowing his head in response and heading out to ask the woman to come in.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:13 pm

When Ukita arrived back to the second floor to try and find her as per the Mizukage's wishes, Ayame had already been walking inside of the Hokage Mansion looking around at things that didn't change since she was last here. Ukita came up to her and proceeded to tell her the summoning of her was asked by the Kage. Ayame decided that she should at least know who was taking her place since the old man was not around anymore. She followed Ukita entered the office of the Mizukage.

"Here she is sir, as requested" Ukita spoke bowing before he left the room leaving the two to talk. Ayame removed her sunglasses from her eyes placing it in her hair on her head. She admired the Kage for a second and realized that the Chunnin was right, he was indeed rather young to be called a Kage. Ayame grinned a little however as he was a tad attractive, even though he had a more intimidating look to him. What mostly caught her attention was the lip piercings that The Kage had, she had always been a big fan of piercings but never really went out to get one herself.
"So your the new Mizukage huh?..Well it's nice to see that the old men decided to add a cute face for once to the roster." Ayame spoke smiling as she did her usual swaying walk towards the desk of the Kage. She hopped up onto it sitting right in front of him crossing her legs and brushing some hair behind her ear.
"So what would you want to see me about?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Ukita entered the room followed by the woman who was on his roof earlier. She was a rather beautiful woman. After Ukita left, Riku recognized her. He had not actually met her before, but had files on her, as he did for every Kiri ninja. "You must be Ayame Harumi, Sannin of the Mist." He said with a confident smile. "How does such a beautiful woman become such a powerful ninja?" His face instilled an expression of confidence, though this was rather unlike him. He had never actually hit on a woman before. Hell, he had never been in a relationship before because it just never interested him. She sat on the desk in front of him and he blushed a bit as she got closer, forcing him to look away for a quick second. This was very unlike him.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Ayame closed her eyes blushing a little at the complement, it was nice to actually have a nice Mizukage instead of the traditional old men. She tilted her head to the side as she responded trying not to make it obvious that she noticed him admiring her. She was also able to tell that he liked her slightly, being that she had been around so many people she grew able to tell when someone was attracted to someone else.
"Well..It's not without Difficulty." Ayame responded with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Ayame blushed after Riku's compliment. Perhaps he had a chance with her. She responded to the question by saying "Well..It's not without Difficulty." Riku chuckled a little. "I can imagine. Trying to keep up looks and your skills at the same time. Kinda like juggling." He cringed at his own bad joke, scratching the back of his head. "I don't know how humans do it." He continued, wishing he could take what he had just said back. It made it sound like he wasn't human, using the word "human" in a sentence like that. Then again, he wasn't necessarily human, but he didn't go around revealing it like that.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Ayame looked at Riku in a little bit of confusion as she then laughed a little at his lost for proper wording in what he was saying. Ayame could already see where his message was going and so she decided to see if he was actually dead set on impressing her. She placed a finger to her lips and lightly licked the tip of her finger while tapping it in order to think. I was indeed a rather odd gesture that would be used in times of contemplation but it seemed to work for Ayame. Standing up from the desk she walked over behind the desk near the Mizukage and reached out taking hold of Riku's hand and guiding him out of the door of his office. She turned with a light smile as she asked him.
"So you never really leave this office do you Tensei?" She knew what the deal was with Kages and their duties, but it didn't mean that he should be cramped up inside of the Mansion. Ayame had a number of fun places in mind that she would be glad to try out.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Ayame seemed to brush off his comment and accidental use of the word "human" in odd context. Thank god. That was not something he wanted to explain to her. at least not yet. She began tapping a finger on her lip in a manner that showed she was thinking. After a few moments of silence, she stood up and approached him, grabbing his hand and leading him out of the office. She made a comment about him not leaving the office much. Seemed she understood the job he had at least. He wanted to ask her where she was taking him, but for some reason he didn't seem to care. He felt completely ok with it. Ukita was about to approach them and tell Riku that he had some business to do, but was stopped in his tracks by an evil glare Riku gave him, signaling that he didn't care what he had to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Ayame decided that she was going to take him to the Northern side of the Village, the side where she grew up in. There was a beautiful lake there and very good places to find food and refreshments, one of the few places in this world that Ayame enjoyed going to. Having Riku with her actually would make this a little more interesting. Ayame ended up rushing out of the Mansion with him and leading him North as she had promised. People in the village began looking at the two like this was something completely unorthodox to them. Seeing the Legendary Sannin of the Mist and the Mizukage strolling around like some young couple was quite the site to see. A lot of the men that were around the area that envied Riku's role as Kage gave him even more of an envious glare as they saw him with the legendary Sannin Ayame.

Arriving to the part of the village where the stores and rush subsided, Ayame this time switched her hand's holding from his wrist to his palm, locking hands with him. She strolled down to the lake where she first met the former Mizukage and smirked a little looking at the reflection of the two of them within the water.
"You know..This spot here is where it basically all began for me..I wasn't really much of a somebody, but apparently I had a destiny waiting for me to become Sannin. This spot is where I first met Old man Hanaru."
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:38 pm

She lead him through the village, holding him by the wrist and pulling him along. It sure was an odd site to see, he thought to himself as he noticed many people staring at them oddly. As she dragged him along, he soon realized where they were going; the Northern Side of Kiri. He had not been up there in years and personally, he didn't want to go there. So many bad memories. As they got closer, she slowly moved her hand down his and began to move her fingers in between his to lock hands. He instinctively grabbed her hand back. He felt like such a pathetic little kid. All these terrible emotions suddenly coursed through him and he felt that the only thing keeping him safe was Ayame holding his hand. A sort of scared and shy expression crept onto his face as they entered the northern district of Kiri.

They reached a lake and stopped. She began talking about how this was the spot where she met the previous Mizukage. Riku stared into the water thinking for a long moment. He then turned and walked off, leading her by the hand this time. He lead her to a large mansion that was badly burned and had various holes in it. It had clearly been vacant for some time now. "This is where I used to live with......my family." He trailed off, saying the words "my family" more quiet than the rest of the sentence. He immediately diverted his gaze to the ground, not wanting to look at the mansion anymore. The scared and shy expression came to his face again.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Ayame seemed to almost feel his sadness merely by looking at the Mansion. She noticed also that his eyes could not even meet the standing of the building, perhaps a large fire of some sort or maybe war. Who knows, but there was something about the Mansion that made Riku uneasy. Ayame almost brought herself to ask him what happened but decided to not try and reopen old wounds. She bit down on her bottom lip trying to find a way to cheer up her new friend Riku. This is when she decided, if there was one way she could get his mind off of things it would be best to let him let off some steam.

"Hey Tensei..How about you and me go one on one right now huh? What do ya say, a friendly spar I know a dojo not too far from here, I used to go there and watch people spar all the time back when I was a Genin. If it's still there then maybe we could go a round huh?" Ayame showed a smile to Riku trying to make her charm take his mind off of the dreaded past. She placed up her thumb giving the nice guy pose with a wink as she shifted her hand to move her finger to point behind her over her shoulder. The direction she pointed was just a little ways down but it was where a lot of people go to see the fights of the Dojo.

Ayame was not really sure if he would actually be willing to spar against her but it was worth a try. He didn't seem to turn down anything she wanted to do so far so maybe this will be just what Riku needed. Ayame began laughing as she walked around Riku in a circle still seeing his stressed face, and stopped her pace standing behind him.
"You know they say exercise is good for the soul" Ayame after saying that jumped onto the back of Riku almost like if he was going to give her a piggyback ride. She moved her face closer to his and smiled a little as she gave him a look of happiness, a look of grace, one that she was sure he understood. It would help him understand that she could cope with his pain of loss and he actually count on her to help him forget about it.
"So come on Tensei, next stop the Dojo!" Ayame smiled once more as she pointed in the direction almost as though she was commanding Riku to run in that direction. Honestly however Ayame didn't expect Riku to do it but maybe her energy could rub off on him if only a tad.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Her mood suddenly became very energetic and happy. She asked him if he wanted to spar and began to jump about around him in a playful manner. It was nice that she didn't ask what was wrong. He would indeed tell her though one day. He looked up at her and faked a smile. "Sure, I know the Dojo. I was just there yesterday." Maybe a nice spar would take his mind off of things. It had been a while since he had fought anyone at all, so a nice bit of practice would do well. Besides, he wanted to see if she had really earned the title of Sannin.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Ayame smiled as she felt a little accomplished since she had actually been able to get him to agree to this spar. She began to make a light giggle and waited to see if Riku now was going to actually carry her all the way there. If he did then it proved even more how much more comfortable he was in her presence, Ayame however did not forget the situation and knew that still it bothered him. She she moved closer to Riku's ear and whispered to him with a sweet caring voice.
"It's alright...Whatever happened back then, I understand it hurts you and I'm here to help ease your pain..Alright Tensei." After her words Ayame giggled placing a small kiss on his cheek. She then pointed in the direction of the Dojo and spoke once more.
"Alright lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Riku sighed, deciding not to push her off his back. She wasn't that heavy and he thought it would make her like him a little better. He turned and set off in the direction of the dojo, carrying her on his back the entire way. She whispered in his ear that she would help him get over whatever it was that happened and ended by calling him Tensei again. "You can call me Ri-." He said back, stopping sort as she kissed him on the cheek. He blushed madly and turned his face away so she wouldn't see, as he felt embarrassed by it. They reached the dojo in little time and he set her down and turned to face her. "So what are the rules?" He asked, curious as to how much of his abilities he would be able to use.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Ayame laughed a little as she walk inside the dojo showing him the two Chunin inside the the arena going at it with a barrage of punches and kicks. The crowd was cheering as they enjoyed the brawl that happened, Ayame looked around feeling a little bit more happy that the crowd was just as strong as she remembered. The heat and passion of the fighting that most of the combatants displayed here usually showed exactly how much determination each of them had of becoming stronger and proving that they were the best. As the fight continued Ayame took it upon herself to go down to the registration and sign herself and Riku up to compete but decided to make a special request within the sign up. After her wishes were honored Ayame ran back up the stands to meet the Mizukage.

"Alright our match against each other should be coming up soon..Hope your ready for a fight, because I think your going to enjoy this." Ayame asked as she smirked once more tilting her head back waiting for the match in progress to finish. She knew that the crowd was going to be wowed with what they were about to see as it was a treat for them. A Sannin and Kage going against each other would mean high level combat far above that of your standard one on one fights. The referee called a stop the the contest that was in motion declaring one of the Chunnin the winner, he was joined in the arena by a messenger who instructed him of what the next match up was going to be, the referee's face seemed to light up in shock as he was not able to believe what he was hearing. He was rather excited, he never thought he would get to see the Kage of the village actually fight even if it was merely a spar.
"Ladies and Gentle men, the following fight is going to be a one on one full ability sparring match" The referee announced to the crowd as he walked around the ring. The crowd went crazy as there was not many times that they got to see a fight that would take place in the dojo without the restriction of jutsu. Usually when a requested brawl like this occurs, strong shinobi are it's components. Since it was a no restriction contest the roof of the Dojo was opened exposing the sky. The crowd began cheering even louder as the referee announced the opponents.
"Sannin Ayame Harumi, versus Mizukage Riku Tensei.." The referee announced as he rose his hand. Ayame was now really excited to do this, it had actually been a long time since she fought someone for fun and being that this man was the Mizukage, it would have been interesting to see how strong he really was. Ayame walked down into the arena as the men in the arena began whistling and cheering her on as her only response was a light wave to them. She removed her sunglasses being that she thought she would not really need this and looked up waiting for her opponent and new friend Riku Tensei.

Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Riku and Ayame entered the dojo. She looked at him and smiled and headed off to the referee booth to sign them up. Riku watched the young Chuunin fight. It made him feel good seeing the ninja of his village training so hard. If any conflict were to happen between Kiri and anywhere else, he was sure on the winning side. She returned next to him just as the fight ended, the ref calling the winner. She stepped into the ring just as the ref announced the next match. He called out both Riku's and Ayame's names and finished by saying there would be no restrictions. Riku was dumb founded. Did she really want to test his full abilities? He would still have to hold back regardless. Even though she was a Sannin and undoubtedly powerful, he knew he would still be stronger than her and would still have to hold back a bit. After all, he had two demons living inside of him.

He stepped into the arena and faced Ayame as the roof opened. At least he would have a place to move his attacks should they get too close to harming the bystanders. She took off her glasses and set them aside. The last thought he had before clearing his mind into a battle state was how beautiful she was. He didn't want to hurt her, but he didn't want to appear weak. After all, the Kage is supposed to be the strongest ninja in the village. He nodded to the ref to signal he was ready, his face becoming an emotionless stare, his eyes glowing bright red.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Ayame smirked and looked at her opponent, she was more than ready to get this battle going. It was the way for her not only to completely cheer up Riku but also to determine his level as a Kage. The Referee quickly went over the expectations of this fight, it was simple and to the point. No killing and use whatever jutsu is willed, but no one was to harm anyone from the crowd. If these rules could be respected then most definitely the crowd would be impressed with the performance that would be given.
"You both ready?" The Referee asked looking at both Riku and Ayame. The crowd all became strangely silent, it was strange even for people coming in as spectators for the Kirigakure fighters. Maybe it was because of who was in the ring, The Kage of the whole village against the Sannin of the village in a limitless jutsu showdown.

"Uh hold it one sec. Yo water boy can you send me a bottle of water please!" Ayame called out breaking the silence. The Referee who was about to bring his hand down to start the fight was set at a pause as he was just as confused as everyone in the crowd. What in hell would she need a bottle of water at a time like this? The people all looked at each other wondering if she was even going to take this battle seriously. Nevertheless the water boy came down to Ayame handing her a bottle of water in which she took a very light but effective sip. The Referee scratched the back of his head not understanding any of this for a moment but at the same time deemed it best not to question.
"And...Begin!"

Ayame instantly crossed her arms over her chest slowly releasing the bottle of water dropping it onto the floor. Her feet landed on the top of the bottle holding it in place as she brushed her hair over her ear using her hand. Ayame then began performing a very quick motion of hand seals as her chakra was then sent into the bottle of water causing it to gurgle and burst. When this happened the new chakra infused water began moving in a strange motion, almost as though it was rising up to take from, the water stayed perfectly aligned and would soon begin taking humanoid form. Ayame crossed her arms afterwards and began smirking as the humanoid water spawn began to change in appearance forming a clone in her exact likeness, even to the detail of her standing position, this was known as the Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique. The clone took two staggered steps before adjusting itself and zipping off charging at Riku. Ayame who did not move a muscle almost laughed in humor as her clone crouched sharply in mid motion leaping high into the air. The clone used the elevation of the jump and momentum of a series of aerial somersaults to gain proper position for a descending Axe Kick standard Taijutsu technique. He clone had miraculously been able to divide some of it's own split chakra into the it's leg allowing the movement of the leg to easily allow the knee to be near the face. The second halve of the divided chakra was placed into the heel of the clone which was used with the combined force of gravity so send a strong slam aimed for the head of Riku. If successful the strike would not be fatal enough to kill a Shinobi of his level, but strong enough to violently trash his skull into the ground causing the mat to shake due to impact.

The crowd was in awe at this display of power coming from a standard Kirigakure technique such as the Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique. To be able to use a water source as minimal as a bottle of plain water to create a perfectly developed clone, waving hand seals so fast that most believed that she was still standing with her arms crossed when it was born. It went beyond words for the people, ninjutsu speed and precision at that caliber was definitely something that was a treat for the eyes. Ayame was truly a Genius Shinobi to be able to improvise like that. Her cleverness however was not going to be all that was needed to beat a Kage, she needed to be ready for anything at all times and this also meant keeping track on everyone of Riku's motions no matter how minor or brief. She could not afford to have any blind spots, to insure of this Ayame's eyes were focused on Riku waiting to see his reaction to her technique.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Riku watched as Ayami formed a mizu bunshin from a bottle of water. The clone charged at him, jumping up and beginning to perform a downwards axe kick. It was a quick move, but Riku was quicker. He drew the pure white katana from the sheath on his lower back, holding it underhanded. He immediately performed a Shunpo, reappearing behind the clone while it was still in mid-air. He spun his body, performing an arcing upwards slash with his underhanded blade, causing the clone to burst into water and fall to the mat. The crowd was amazed at Riku's display of speed. He looked at Ayame and gave her a smirk. He held his katana out and dropped it. It fell straight into the mat and fell through it, the ground rippling with chakra as from the point the katana had fallen through. Suddenly, two rows of gigantic blades appeared behind him. He muttered the word "Scatter" and the blades broke into thousands of tiny pink glowing fragments. They began swirling around hervas he stared at her, his face blank once again.

Last edited by Sosuke Aizen on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Ayame understood the situation that had arose, it was of course the speed and skill only displayed by a Kage of his caliber, but it was nothing like the unusual, what was unusual was what he performed afterwards. He used a jutsu that seemed as though it was a Genjutsu but in fact was a Ninjutsu that caused a spiral of rose petal like blades to move in a blast motion to surround Ayame. This was when Ayame's face lit up with a cocky little devilish smile, bubbles of water began to rise around her forming a barrier blocking off the blades entrance of her on all angles, The bubbles then began to mover around to Riku as well.

Now on natural response one would question where these bubbles arose from? The answer was simple. It was triggered the moment that Riku destroyed the clone so easily. In reality the Mizu Bunshin was a technique that required no body of water to perform, however the reason that Ayame used the water from the bottle to create her clone was because of it's properties. The water was spilled onto the ground and carefully molded with chakra soaking the place of summoning and due to her chakra being placed not only to make a clone but also to forge the water into her likeness meant that even after the destruction of the Bunshin her chakra would still be in the water. Ayame expected the destruction of her C-ranked jutsu the moment that she send it and because of such, she quitely formulated a plan. The plan was founded around a certain technique that would help her in this situation, Suiton: Suitenhōfutsu - Water Release: Water Sky Convergence.

After a while the bubbles around Riku began to multiply and stream around in a ring like fashion getting more and more close to him. The ring of bubbles was also connected to a sub stream of bubbles that moved all the way to Ayame's left hand's fingertips, concentrated on a thin invisible stream of chakra. Ayame smiled and the ground where the bottle was began to dry from the spilled water, it soaked into the mat and through the tile going below the dojo into the soil gathering the pure groundwaters and formulating a small, mudd puddle below the dojo that slowly but surely began to expand below the natural surface. All this done with the concentration of Ayame's chakra, she made sure to gather as much groundwater as possible under the dojo to use at her own will if needed. Ayame's craftsmanship did not end there, while she concentrated the bubbles around Riku forming a ring with her chakra. She instantly compressed them all in unison making a ring of water. The water was a more fixed fluent form of her streamed chakra making Ayame able to not only control a thick flow but a demonstrate a massive deposit into the water casuing the ring to move at a rapid speed to bind Riku with a vice grip stronger than steel.

Ayame didn't forget about the petal blades either, the bubbles around her were instantly compressed making the strong barrier that would take any and all slashes not losing it's form. Being that it was chakra controlled water if slashed the barrier would not spill but mold back in place almost as quickly as it was damaged. Ayame looked around at the petals as she then began swiping her arm around causing the barrier to form a whip with a light portion of it's surrounding liquid. Reacting to the motion of her arm the whip began beating down the petals trying to make them disperse. Ayame then acted almost upon instinct as she formulated wind chakra inside her body to increase the chances of getting rid of the petals.
"This is going to be annoying, Fūton: Reppūshō!" Ayame commanded clapping her hands together. The chakra that was formulated instantly took effect sending the wind styled element chakra in favor of the Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm technique. Through this the wind styled chakra generated a powerful gale that gathered around Ayame, yet outside of her water barrier that was combating with the petals. The gale became fierce and commandingly casted the petals away from the barrier with effective force almost controlling their motion of flight. The gale send the same amount of petals that were sent at Ayame hurling back at her opponent with sickening force. Ayame who smiled a little winking at Riku hoping that he would see how strong she really was called out to him in a teasing manor.
"I hope you like a taste of your own medicine Tensei, Don't worry if you'd, I'd gladly turn it down a bit if you say please hehe."

The crowd was in a state of confusion, was she actually serious on her actions, Ayame seemed to be taking this as a joke. Indeed she had proven by her techniques that she was indeed stronger than most shinobi that they had seen, but to taunt the Mizukage was a deed to daring in and of itself.
"Woah man that chick's got some guts...She fights better than the ANBU Black Ops." A spectator from the crowd said to his friend looking at the awesome jutsu and skill shown by the little glamor queen of a Sannin.
"Is she even human?..To be able to use a water style of that caliber, and then have wind style..This must be the power of the Sannin." Another fan of the crowd responded in awe at the display. Even the Referee was in surprise, they all knew that their Kage had power but it seemed as though from the display the girl had twice the skill. The Referee was not used to seeing Ayame and almost ended being bias and rooting for his kage but he had fate that Riku had some power left.
"Lord Mizukage, come on you can do it, don't let some girl beat you! she doesn't even look military, kick her ass! " A fan of the Mizukage spoke out, the man was a strong believer in Riku ever since he took over after Hanaru. He knew that Hanaru was legendary and this was displayed in his student successor Ayame, but he along with a few others refused to believe that their great leader could be rendered at least somewhat powerless.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:56 pm

As the petals began to move closer to attack, Ayame formed a barrier made of water to stop the attack, followed by attempting to bind him with the water. A simple shunpo straight up was enough to free him from the trap. Ayame used a wind jutsu in an attempt to blow the petals away. They moved away from her, but were not sent back at Riku as she intended, as he held out his hand, tripling the speed at which they could move and pulled them away. He held out his right hand and all of the petals converged into a sword of pure white, glowing pink around the edges. Huge white wings made entirely of energy sprouted from his back as well as a white halo over his head. His chakra, or rather spiritual pressure was finally released. He knew that this would have slight stunning, paralyzing, and fear instilling effects on her. Not enough to completely stop her, but enough to give her decreases to her power. He looked at her with a smirk. "I wouldn't talk high so soon, honey." He said in a flirtatious voice. He brought his left hand over his right eye and swiftly pulled it down in a ripping motion. A demonic mask formed over his face. The crowd was stunned at Riku's new appearance. He did a flashy looking flip with his sword and held it straight in front of him at about chest level, the blade casting a glow over his mask. This new blade was formed from the thousands of tiny shards of blades and his chakra, making it almost 4 times stronger than steel. He decided to play the passive role and see which move she would make next before he made one himself.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Ayame looked up in surprise at this seemingly angelic display of a transformation. He controlled his blades to create not only wings but a halo as well, this was truly a magnificent sight, however as grand as it was, it was only the lightest part of her concerns. What made Ayame pay strong attention to him was when he placed his hand over his face moving it in a ripping motion. Ayame's eyes twitched slightly and she turned her head to make sure that she was seeing correctly, but she knew she was not hallucinating when she noticed that he had formed a mask over his face. It was a shocking, yet confusing display of a technique. Not only Ayame but also the crowd questioned it's purpose and capabilities an the Referee still scratched his head in confusion. He among everyone looking at the technique did not get this at all, but at the way this fight was going, he was going to take the safe side, whatever happens roll with it.

Ayame's water barrier was dropped as she wondered what Riku was actually doing, but when she felt his spiritual pressure she knew it was not going to be good. Ayame slowly reached into the lower back pocket on the outside of her shorts taking out a Kunai knife, she made sure to keep her eyes on Riku as she was doing this, she knew he had some tricks up his sleeve but she had a few of her own. Ayame's mind only on the thought of what could happen if he engaged in battle with her using a form like this yet at the same time she wondered what could happen if she used this technique. It would be extremely risky and yet at the same time helpful if it worked. She placed the Kunai to her palm and slowly inserted the tip on a light part of her flesh causing a small trail of blood to race down her arm due to the insertion. Ayame shortly after dragged the tip of the knife across and back, up and down, in a various motion which most would question what it was she was doing. Ayame ended up drawing on her hand a symbol, the symbol was 家, also known as the contract opening. Instantly a chakra pressure built over her bleeding palm as it made the wound heal instantly save the blood that had already trickled down her palm to her forearm. The healed wound was replaced by a black tattoo like marking on her palm in the same 家 symbol that was drawn from the Kunai. Now the real test had begun, Ayame had to user her skill to manage to use this technique which would require her gaining at least one second of physical contact. The only question was , how should she start? There was one way and by now it had to have been ready.

Ayame crossed her arms looking up at Riku, she somehow had a feeling that he was going to be getting a tad serious in this battle due to his motions and display. It was then that Ayame checked her chakra generated groundwater that was gathering below the Dojo, at this time the ground water had become more like a pond just big enough to cover the entire duration of the mat used for the battle.
"Thats quite the trick there Tensei..But I have a few of my own." Ayame said as she began performing hand seals in a rush motion stopping at the last seal with her hands in a clapped position. "Suiton: Ja no Kuchi !" Ayame commanded as the mat below her instantly began to rumble fiercely. The Referee was startled by the technique as he wondered what type of earthquake could be happening. To be better safe he leaped off of the mat arena and into the first stands of the crowd. The mat below Ayame was ripped apart in the area under where Riku once stood as a huge spinning column of ground water rose high into the sky to meet Riku's elevation. This time Ayame wanted to test how strong his newly formed sword was and if was going to be enough to take on a technique that was easily 3 times as massive as Riku's body. The column was formed into a sea serpent as this was the true nature of the Water Release: Snake's Mouth technique that Ayame used. Ayame now he readied herself for anything was waiting to see Riku's motion, her serpent now successfully summoned lunged at him with a strong hiss as it made it's attempt to swallow him hole. Although normally this technique would be something most ninja would deem as a death, it was not an ability to used to kill at least not on the swallowing. If the Swallow of the target was successful then the serpent will reduced back into the same pond it was created from dropping the target down below with it.

Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Ayame carved some form of seal into her hand. Riku had to be careful. He had heard that she was very skilled in the difficult style of Fuuinjutsu. He had to constantly keep on guard. She performed a few hand seals and the mat split apart as a large serpent of water burst forth. He had seen this jutsu before and knew it would track him unless he destroyed it or it collided with something else. He knew he was faster than it in this form but he could not just continuously dodge it forever. Then he remembered Ayame attempting to send one of his own attacks back at him and saying something along the lines of "Have a taste of your own medicine." He smirked under his mask and flew down at a sharp angle. shunpo-ing at the last second to make his movements invisible. He appeared behind Ayame, though did not attack. The Serpent turned and charged towards Riku, Ayame standing perfectly between himself and the serpent. "Sorry." He said to her with a huge grin under his mask. He knew she would be able to handle the attack in some way. He didn't want her to get too hurt as he already felt some sort of attachment to her. He knew he was beginning to like her. No, beginning was the wrong word as he already liked her a lot more than he should, based on how long he had known her,
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Ayame looked behind her noticing that he had used his immense speed to gain enough distance to move behind her thus straying the serpent's path of attack. He was already able to cleverly decipher the blind spot of her jutsu exploiting the fact that the creature is unable to determine it's target and would go through anyone and anything to hit the target, in this case it would have been her. Ayame smirked as she turned around to face Riku moving closer placing a light kiss onto his lips as she motioned his hand to touch his chest lightly before using speed of her own attempt a dodge at the last second. The Serpent crashed against the ground sending a strong shock wave that knocked Ayame down causing her to roll across the rest of the mat. She slowly rose to her feet and looked over to Riku speaking in a friendly tone.
"Good one..I noticed that you learned my Serpents weak point hehe."
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:32 pm

[[ I don't see how you kissed me with the mask on, but I'll just assume she pulled it up slightly to kiss him ]]

Ayame turned and looked at him with a smirk. Was she really going to take the attack head on? She moved closer to him and lifted his mask to about his nose, revealing his mouth. What was she doing? She placed her hand on his chest and kissed him softly on the lips, pulling his mask back into place. Good thing it was there, as it hid how much he was blushing. Did she like him too? He hoped so. He shook his head, bringing himself back into the battle. She attempted to dodge the attack but couldn't completely. It hit the mat and sent out a shockwave, throwing her across the mat. Riku was able to combine a shunpo with flight to dodge the attack. She rose to her feet slowly and turned to him, speaking to him in a friendly tone. He smiled under his mask. "Wasn't that hard. Fairly easy to counter with the right speed. Do you want to keep going?" He shouted down to her. He didn't mind continuing the battle, but at the same time he wanted to stop. He wanted to talk to her and figure out why she had kissed him. But for now, he left it up to her to decide.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Ayame smirked at him and returned his words with a thumbs up as she was very much aware that he was faster than her, his words made her want to battle him even more being that he seemed to almost be teasing her because he knew this power he had as a Mizukage was working in his benefit. One thing that really made her a little pleased is how her little kiss made him react, he was obviously so confused with the fact that she had kissed him that he allowed her to place her hand upon his chest thus making the seal that she carved become part of him until she canceled it. Ayame looked around her as the crowd just stared blankly at what was taking place, it was clear that due to her little display they decided that there is nothing more that could surprise them.

Ayame began making a few hand seals as she smirked speaking a little under her breath, "Fuuinjutsu: Sesshō Ichijō..". Ayame waited to see when this technique would begin taking effect, She crossed her arms looking up at Riku almost as though she was announcing to him that there was something strong for him to expect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning home (Open)   Returning home (Open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Returning home (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next