New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

The return of a "Man" (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

The return of a "Man" (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:12 pm

The hour was beginning to become late, and the sun began to descend from it place up in the sky, but would be replaced with the rising moon shortly. An orange sunlight filled the hidden village of Konohagakure, as the active village would begin to slow down, and the people would head back to their homes after another full day. Though even though most of the village was shutting down, their were still a few shop's and restaurants that were still open. The ones who would leave their jobs would usually head over to them and get some drinks with co-worker's to relax. Though one resturant was a little louder than the others as a group of four men looking for a good time entered not to long ago. They ordered little food, and mostly ordered sake, hoping to drink their aggravations from their jobs away. Even though at first the men were well behaved and harmless, through time they became a little rowdy and disturbed the customers around them.

The waitress were all gathered together, wondering witch of them should go ask them to calm down. They are used to people getting a little crazy, but these men were known to be a little rough and vuglar towards the waitresses in the area. "Suki you've worked here longer, so you should go.." Said one of the new employees, and after long elaboration, young Suki agreed and headed over to the table. As she made her way to the table, a man entered dressed in a very flashy and strange attire, that looked strange to the young waitress. He was shirtless, reviling a muscular physique that was covered in tattoos, and had bandages over his waist and forearms. On his legs wore long brown pants that where held up by a white belt, with sandals on his feet. But lastly he had on a pair of orange sunglasses, a red cape that was ripped along the bottom, showing that it had been pretty worn out form who knows what and a Nodachi fastened to his back.

A slight blush appeared on her cheeks as she looked to the man take his seat, thinking that he was kinda hot, and noticed that it was the one that was next to where the men who were causing a ruckus. Suki then remembered what she had to do, and arrived at the mens table. "Umm excuse me Sir's, do you think you can quite down a little? You distubing the rest of the customers." As soon as Suki finished her request, all the men looked over simultaneously and began to laugh at her request. They were obvious drunk to the point where respect was no longer a part of their beliefs. The man who was closest to her reached over to the girl, grabbing onto her wrist firmly, with a stupid look. "I got an idea cutie, how 'bout you spend some time with us, then we'll calm down hehe." Suki tried to pull her arm free but was greatly over powered by the drunken man. Suki was scared, wondering if anyone was going to help but when she turned to her friends, none of them looked as of they were heading to her aid, but suddenly she heard a loud clack, and felt the man release her. Because she was pulling back, and the sudden release she was now heading backwards, heading for the floor. However the flashy clothed man who entered earlier came to her aid, catching her in mid air. He helped her up and sat her down in the seat he was in just moments ago and showed her a bight smile, just before turning over to the men, who had the flame rage in their eyes for what he had just done to their friend.

"Hey hey hey hey!! Attacking a pretty girl like that is not what men should do! But I guess with ugly mugs like that its the only way you can get a girl, am I right? But to bad that you've crossed paths with the tenacious Lord Kamina, so no picking up any cute girls tonight you lot of brutes haha!!"Kamina said with much enthusiasm, as he pointed his sheathed Nodachi at them. It was obvious that he wasn't scared of the men that had numbers on him, in fact he was pretty much taunting them. Not wasting any time they rushed him, wanting to ring his throat for the things he had just said to them. Kamina was able to weave in an out of their attacks and with this be began to lead the drunken group out the door, so he can take this in a better environment for fighting. Now that he was out side he began to return the mens attacks, with his own powerful ones.

Unknown to the group, he was a Shinobi, even though he didn't look or act the part. Kamina had only returned to the village a few hours ago and was headed to the cementary, when he was distracted by his stomach and headed into the restaurant for a bite. Though when he entered he had no idea that he was going to be in for a fight so quickly. Kamina usually waits until after his meal to pick a fight or two, but because of the situation, he just had to intervene. Plus because he saved that cute watress, he might just get a free meal out of this.

The drunks were dropping like flies, now leaving only one left to face Kamina. "Hey buddy, your friends are all knocked out, so are you gonna take me on all by yourself? Are you man enough to try!?" He said to the last drunk, egging him on, hoping he wouldn't quit. The drunk reached to the side of the road, gabbing a discarded sake bottle and cracked it on the ground, creating a makeshift weapon as he quickly advanced on Kamina. Kamina quckly stepped to the side of the man and sent a powerful kick to the mans hand that was holding the broken bottle. It shattered in the mans grip and caused his hand to begin bleeding profusely due to the shards. "Ahh!! You little fuck, look what you did!" Screamed the man, as he held his hand in pain. "Heh, don't worry I have just the thing to stop the pain." Kamina said, sending a powerful strike with his fist to the jaw of the man and with that blow the man was out cold. He then sighed, looking at what he had just done, and then began to suddenly laugh out in joy, knowing that this was life, which Kamina was enjoying greatly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Just as the last man was dispatched Yu quickly walked toward the last standing man with a grin on his face. "1..2...3...4, and all by yourself, very impressive."He walked toward the man with pointy glasses, patting him on the back as though he was congratulating him. As one of the men began to moan and cry as his hand was bleeding and he was just coming back into consciousness, Yu grimmaced. "Drunk bastards, what a waste of life. You shoulda killed them, now its too late." Yu said as he struck one of the men in the face with his foot as the man attempted to grab onto him to ask for help. "My names Yu Uchiha." His black hair was blowing in a few different directions now. The wind was picking up as the sun began to fade away. His armor wasn't much help when it came to warmth. As he looked into the distance he saw the Village Police jumping from roof top to roof top. "Damn Village MP. What are you gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Kamina watched as someone approached him and congratulated him on his victory. He smirked thinking that this was a piece of cake, and wished that they put up a little bit more of a fight. Kamina was about to intoduce himself after Yu did, but was suddenly intrupted by him. Yu warned him about how the villages military police was now sighted and on their way to the scene. Kamina then noticed the men heading their way, and fast. Kamina knew that he did no wrong, but he was not in the mood to get into a debate with them. "Men never run from a fight, but since I have so reason to fight the police, time to go!" Kamina proclaimed as he quckly began running away from the downed men, laughing as he did so with a happy expression.After gaining some ground behind him and spot where the fight took place, he turned to see if the police were tailing him. Kamina saw that they stopped and that the young girl that he helped out earlier seemed to be explaining the situation to them. Kamina then turned his attention back on the path ahead, still running even though he had no reason to, it just seemed he was doing it for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Running along side the man that was no longer being chased by police, he yelled out to him, "You don't have to run she is clearing it up with the police." He stopped running and began walking, his eyes glancing from person to person as he made sure none of them were military police. "Where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Kamina noticed that he was being followed by the one who complemented him for taking care of those drunks. He thought it was a tad strange that someone that he had just met would be running beside him like this for no apparent reason, but he didn't pay much mind to it. In fact Kamina preferred the strange over the normal, because to him normal is just plain boring. As Yu slowed down, Kamina decided to do the same, so now the two were walking beside one another. It was then that Kamina remembered that he had yet to introduce himself, so trying not to be rude he decided to do so. "Ah, I just realized that I have yet to introduce myself yet.." He said as he ajusted his orange sunglasses and stopped walking, getting into some sort of pose, where he lifted his right arm up and pointed into the skys above. "..they call me Lord Kamina, the man who has more bravado then the Hokage herself, the man who will one day be known as the most manly and most powerful shinobi in the whole village! Thats who I am!!..and wait..Who're you again?" Kamina said, with a puzzled look on his face as he got out of his "Reach for the hevens pose".
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:40 pm

"Gah.... My name is Yu... Yu Uchiha..." He said this a little bit annoyed at the fact that he had to introduce himself twice. This guy was weird but strong so Yu almost HAD to follow him for his own sake. He wanted to get strong and was determined to surround himself with people who are equal or stronger than him. "Why... are you posing?" He asked with a confused, bothered, and embarassed look on his face.
Back to top Go down
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Kamina laughed at his question to why he was posing during his introduction. Kamina thought that was a stupid question to ask, and ceased his laughter so he could answer his silly question. "Why you ask? Well Yu the answer is a simple one so listen up! I posed because its obviously the manly thing to do, get it?" Kamina said proudly, as he crossed his arms and nodded his head slightly. It almost seemed that he was agreeing with himself, about his last statement to Yu. So with his introduction out of the way, Kamina began to walk once again, guessing that this was as good a time to head for his next destination, the cemetery.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Following Kamina he asked his only remaining question, "Where are you going?" Yu hated wasting time and unless he was going to train Yu was going to leave, this was getting stranger and stranger by the minute and it was freaking him out.
Back to top Go down
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:00 pm

"Hmm..Me?" He ask Yu, though he knew that the question was directed at him, being that he was the only one around and that he was facing him. Kamina for some reason had a momentary senior moment and forgot, due to a large growl of the stomach. But suddenly he remembered, he was headed to the cemetery to show his deceased father his progress with his signature technique. So now remembering what his destination was he turned over to Yu. "Oh right, I'm heading over to the cemetery to visit my father's grave" Kamina said with a slight smile, being that its been five years since hes been there and he felt a little excited to return.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:07 pm

"Oh... I'll come with you I want to see my brother." He was nervous. It was so long ago since he last visited his brother. He cries every time he goes. He was no a little on the upset side. Nevertheless he continued to walk and follow Kamina to the cemetary.
Back to top Go down
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:16 pm

"Sounds like a plan, well lets go!" Kamina said, as he suddenly began to run once again, not wanting to waste anytime with this walking crap. So he decided to run, wondering if Yu was going to follow him and if he could even keep up for that matter. So as a little test for his new acquaintance and to show off a little bit, he put the lead out at ran at just about his full speed with a smirk. Kamina was wondering what Yu could do, and hoped that this small test would give him a general idea of what he could expect from him. "Heh, Keep up if you can Yu!" Kamina said, showing that he wasn't just running anymore, and that this was a challenge that he hoped would be accepted by Yu.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Yu scoffed in defiance. This guy was stupid if he thought Yu was actually going to run at this late at night. And then Yu realized that he wanted to see his brother, so he did what he could which was pass that slow Kamina with ease and get to the Graveyard before him.
Back to top Go down
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Kamina was surprised to see that Yu was able to pass his with such speed and what seemed to be such ease. He was impressed and sped up a little, so he wouldn't be left in the dust completely. Not before long, as Kamina trailed behind Yu closely, and that was when he realized that he arrived at the cemetery, entering it with a impressed look. He had never be out run like that before, it seemed that their was a little more then met the eye with Yu and Kamina wanted to know what he was capable of. But even though he was curious with what he could do, but this was neither the time or place to have a match. So instead of acting of his manly impulses, he put those thoughts aside for another day. Kamina looked over to Yu, letting him know that he was headed over to see his dad and he then realized that since Yu wanted to see his brohers grave, this'll be where they needed to part way's. "Well I'm gonna go visit my Dad now, see ya' around buddy." Kamina said, as he began to walk off on the dirt path that led him to his fathers headstone, wondering if he would ever get to spar Yu in the near future. The mere thought of combat with him, got his blood pumping and he quickly became excited once again.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:53 pm

"Yeah, see you around." Yu walked in the opposite direction to his brothers grave, quietly crying to himself as he made his way there. This was as upset as hes been all week and he didn't like it one bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return of a "Man" (Open)   The return of a "Man" (Open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The return of a "Man" (Open)
Page 1 of 1