New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

The True Heir to the Blood (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

The True Heir to the Blood (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The True Heir to the Blood (Open)   The True Heir to the Blood (Open) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:08 pm

"W..What the hell is that?! What the fuck are you?!" A young Kusagakure genin spoke after witnessing the decapitation of a fellow squad member. The blood spewing from his neck and lifeless corpse on the ground was not something that someone of the age of 13 was ready to see. He had just become a Genin and ended up wandering into the territory of Konoha but did not mean harm, he had doubts that ninja of this mind set even existed but it was true. The Genin looked at the killer and his eyes showed a Doujutsu that he had only heard rumors of, The Gosankygan 御三卿.

"P..Please spare me..I..I didn't know..."The Genin pleaed at the mercy of Sagara Ashikaga and the demon clown head that floated above him snickering at the boy's fear as though it were some type of joke
"Hahahahaha!!!" Rokkaku, the demon clown head that floated "above laughed maniacally. "Oh please kind sir, please spare me I was only curious is all Hahaha!!!" Rokkaku mocked still laughing chronically. It was mere fun for Rokkaku to watch the fear of a person when in the face of death, he always got a pleasure from seeing the look they gain moments before the end.
"I suppose now is as good a time as any to try that jutsu.." Sagara spoke with a monotoned voice. He did not care that the boy was beggin for his life but he did care if he was actually able to learn this technique. Sagara's Gosankygan 御三卿 gleamed as it reflected the boy's image, it showed Sagara his poor chakra control and Futon element chakra. Sagara knew the time was right, he wasted no time and began moving his hand into the appropriate hand seals.

"Ashigaka Art Secret Technique:...Hellish Nightmare..". With those words the final hand seal was placed and the jutsu was set.The Gosankygan 御三卿 was the last thing the boy saw before he lost consciousness with his psyche entering the Genjutsu world of Sagara.

A Dark cemetery of ruins once known as the ninja world. It was a mixture of all lands each destoryed, no people,no kage, no life. The spoils and blood of the shinobi world is used as a memento to the carnage this is life, this life only possible in a world created by Sagara. The Genjutsu's setting places the poor Genin chained and bolted to a Iron Wall above a see of blood. The headbands of ninja from all nations floated around as fish, nothing but echoing cries of agony wailed through the area.

Sagara walked around on the air itself floating above the sea of blood, he had no emotion as he snapped his fingers allowing Rokkaku to show his face. Greeting him with a laugh of demonic intent Rokkaku pointed a finger at the Genin causing his finger to extend like a long spike. The spike traveled at a high speed inserting itself into the abdomen of the Genin who tried but failed at holding in his cries of pain.
"Argh!!!..No please I don't wanna die!!" the Genin shouted as he began crying in fear.
"Aww..you poor thing Hahahaha!!" Rokkaku laughed as he twisted his finger inside the flesh of the Genin some more. Sagara walked calmly to the boy as he rose his hand signaling Rokkaku to stop.

"You do not want to die?..That is not for you to decide.." Sagara assured him as he snapped his fingers causing the Iron wall to lean back so that the Genin was laying down on it instead. Instantly over head a Guillotine appeared ready to decapitate him, showing the boy a fear that he might end up sharing the same fate as his friend but in that second the Genjutsu was broken.

Sagara instantly fell onto one knee with his eyes close placing a hand over his face as though he was in pain. Sagara thought he had everything under control but it seemed that his chakra was not ready to handle the technique so perfectly yet. Sagara's psyche still needed training before he could have accomplished a jutsu of that magnitude. It was nothing that meditation could not fix however. The Genin now so striken with fear that he had no words to form from his mouth drooled because of the state of shock he was in.

"You were unable to perform the Jutsu Sagara...You should have known better than to use His technique."
"Silence!..This is my clan now..He no longer exists.." Sagara interrupted as he rose to his feet looking at the ninja who just mere moments ago was pleading for his life.
"His jutsu..belong to me.." Sagara spoke turning his back on the Genin taking a few steps away from him. He knew that Rokkaku was trying to work his nerve, it was something that the demon had always done ever since he could remember but this did not bother him. He was the leader of the clan now and did not need to be told that he could not master certain techniques of his own clan.
"Rokkaku..Finish it.."
"With pleasure.." Rokkaku responded taking his scythe out of a spiral vortex that appeared only around his hand. After taking hold of it he floated over the Genin lodging the blade of the scythe between the eyes of the Genin before pulling it out, causing a stream of blood to follow. Sagara looked at the sky and began to think to himself what was going on. He had everything done perfectly but it seemed as though all of this was merely a sign, was he not suppose to learn the jutsu's of his clan? It made no sense to him.

"Sozuken Ashikaga..I should probably thank you for this power...But this clan's legacy belongs to me..Rokkaku..lets return to the village" Sagara commanded leaving the 2 dead Genin where they were. He believed that if anyone saw this it would be a warning sign to make sure that they do not cross the village of Konohagakure unannounced. Sagara did not even take it into account of how the other village might react to this murder but it was not his concern. He felt it was necessary for this, was his duty as a Shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: The True Heir to the Blood (Open)   The True Heir to the Blood (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 am

"Sozuken Ashikaga..I should probably thank you for this power...But this clan's legacy belongs to me..Rokkaku..lets return to the village" That was all Riku heard from the underbrush that he was hiding in as he glared at the male who had just slaughtered two defenseless shinobi. From the name that the man said Riku assumed that the person who had done the killing was from the Ashikaga clan. The consequences of what this man had done were running through Riku's head. This could mean war between the two nations, it could also mean that Riku would be punished for not intervening.

Riku quickly walked out of the brush as Ashikaga walked away.
"Hold on Ashikaga, do you know what you have done? Do you know the consequences for your actions? We could be at war now for something so meaningless as your personal power. I should kill you just for doing something so reckless."

Riku was furious. He was thinking about his friends in the village and what such a stupid small action would mean for them. His hand moved slowly as he pointed toward Ashikaga. His black fingerless gloves were dusty from the brush

"Come with me now." Just as Riku said this he began to walk toward Ashikaga with one clenched fist a strong walk and a stern expression on his face. He was quite angry to say the least.

Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: The True Heir to the Blood (Open)   The True Heir to the Blood (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:25 am

"Hahahaha!! Look at that Sagara..We have a witness, better make quick work of him.. ooh!, He looks mad hehe" Rokkaku snickered as it turned around facing the boy who had stepped out and noticed the killing performed by Sagara. Rokkaku floated away from Sagara moving a little closer to the newcomer as he snickered once more speaking.
"He's only a mere Genin..This would be quick and easy Sagara, what do ya say? Lets kill him eh?"

Sagara turned his head letting the side of his Gosankygan 御三卿 eye show a glare to the boy. He did not smile nor did he take what he Rokkaku said into consideration, when the boy spoke of war it provoked a feeling of excitement that Sagara was not about to show. He knew that the minute a war would break lose, the true weakling of the village would surface and he was not going to be one of them.
"Rokkaku leave him.." Sagara commanded as the demon clown floated back over to Sagara. "You should leave here..Genin of their caliber aren't welcomed here..But if you want something to worry about Genin, Then worry about how weak you are if war was to come.." Sagara after speaking turned around not wanting to be bothered by the Genin as Rokkaku snickered once more.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: The True Heir to the Blood (Open)   The True Heir to the Blood (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:34 am

"You're sick. There will be no war you bastard I'll make sure of it, you are going to be punished for your crimes!" Riku quickly held his hand out as a cone made of sand began to form directly in front of it. The sand seemed to be coming from his body as though it were originally a layer of skin. He then closed his fist. As this happened the sand cone flew toward his opponent in an attempt to strike him in the head. He was attempting to kill him. There was no use talking to someone who was clearly only bloodthirsty and did not truly care for his village.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: The True Heir to the Blood (Open)   The True Heir to the Blood (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 am

Rokkaku instantly took defense as Sagara did not move a muscle. The demon clown instantly reached into the vortex and pulled out the scythe once more wasting no time in it's movement. It fanned the sand off using the scythe in a propeller motion as it laughed at the attempt done by the Genin.
"See that Sagara now we definitely need to dispose of him. He wants to bring you to justice, if I didn't know any better I'd say he thinks your the bad guy here Hahaha!"
Sagara said nothing just listening to the words coming out of Rokkaku's mouth, Sagara really didn't see the need in having to kill a fellow Genin from his village, but Sagara hated defiance. He turned around now fully facing the Genin still staring at him, the Gosankygan 御三卿 reflecting the boy.

Sagara placed his hands together forming the tiger seal as he channeled his chakra. Rokkaku began spinning the scythe laughing out manically ready because he knew what was coming next. The only time Sagara got like this was when he was ready to fight, Sagara began performing the hand seals and stopped as he finished his jutsu.

"You just sealed your fate prepare for my jutsu..." Sagara jutsu began taking effect as it slowly advanced picking up, a strange but light Miasma that seemed to make every little critter around in the forest drowsy, the nearby animals began falling asleep and the miasma began getting stronger and stronger and in time slowly began surrounding the zone between the two Genin.
"Ninja Art - Ashikaga Style Secret technique: Eternity.."
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: The True Heir to the Blood (Open)   The True Heir to the Blood (Open) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:21 pm

The poor Genin would be unable to finish the sentence as a release of Chakra burst unto the scene right between the two of them. The burst of chakra was like a meteor slamming down unto the earth, a small crater forming where it had hit, smoke rising from the rubble one could barely make out the long and unruly pink hair...

of Konoha's Hokage.

As the smoke cleared the Hokage stood perfectly still between the two Genin, not looking at either, he face was plain and empty of any emotion. One arm slowly raised, reaching a ninty degree angle with a snapping motion, and in the same fashion, one finger of that arms hand followed suit. The finger itself pointed in the direction of the village.

The Hokage started grinding her teeth with impatience.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: The True Heir to the Blood (Open)   The True Heir to the Blood (Open) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Sagara looked up instantly losing his focus due to the strong chakra level and new appearance that came to the countryside. It was the Hokage of Konoha and he would not have expected that she would have arrived. Had she already been able to track his actions from the moment he left the village but then it hit him. Of course she would know, the ANBU Black Ops sure must have spotted him and also may have observed his judgment on the Genin of the outside nation. This surely would explain the seeming look of anger on the face of the Hokage.
"Hah! Look Sagara the Hokage, boy she looks mad hahaha!" Rokkaku spoke while snickering. Inside it's mind the demon clown would like nothing better than to see the power of this lady Hokage, He knew from his centuries of life that Kages amoun all ninja were always the one's that held down the balance in power. Rokkaku looked at Sagara lightly snickering some more as it began to contemplate what type of judgment will be passed on Sagara, most likely an eye for an eye. Sagara surprisingly knew the situation but didn't even show the slightest bit of fear for punishment. It was almost as though he did nothing at all, He was not phased by the power the Hokage displayed nor was he in remorse for killing a ninja that could start a potential war.
"I see that Rokkaku.." Sagara responded not taking his eyes off the Hokage for a second. He was a little annoyed personally, even though he didn't want to, he was going to discipline this Genin for opposing him, and because of her intervening he couldn't.

"What buisness do I have with you Lady Hokage?" Sagara asked with almost no emotion in his voice. Even though he was formal it appeared by his tone that he was speaking to someone common and didn't show the slightest bit of humility to the Leader of the Village. Sagara's Gosankygan 御三卿 slightly drifted from the Hokage reflecting the Genin who was going to be his opponent a mere moment ago.
"I surely expect that you didn't come here to deal with two Genin..You leave the village vulnerable in your current location. But if you did come for something important I believe it should be that your here to judge this Genin who wanted to betray a fellow Shinobi." Sagara knew fully well the true reason for her appearance. If his deduction was correct and the ANBU did manage to catch a glimps of his previous killing then she might be here to deal with Sagara and not Riku. Sagara really saw no reason as for why She needed to be here, He made sure to give them a mercy killing after all. Besides that factor, the two Genin left their own village and traveled quite far, if anything they can just be reported as MIA.
Rokkaku floated from above Sagara all the way over to the Hokage moving a bit closer to her face putting on a smile of glee. It then backed up a little, still staying in front of her as it spoke.
Well well..Lady Hokage's here, I can tell that this will be good Hahaha. Why the glum look on your face huh? Wait let me guess your upset because you missed all the fun parts huh? Hahaha! No worries I'll be happy to fill you in."
Sagara because was tempted to call Rokkaku back, but wasn't going to risk the Hokage thinking that he might try to attack her. He didn't really care that Rokkaku was trying to pick at the Hokage's nerve, the most she would be able to do is beat it down anyway. If that happened, even if the body was completely pulverized it would reform itself and start teasing her again. Rokkaku was that kind of creature. Sagara crossed his arms tilting his head to the side slightly but still keeping his eyes on the Hokage as he awaited a response from her.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: The True Heir to the Blood (Open)   The True Heir to the Blood (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:51 am

Riku quickly looked at where his Hokage was pointing and noticed it was toward the village. He grimmaced and then began walking back. Just as he turned to leave however, he said one thing.

" Sagara, someone will make you pay for what you did today. It may not be me, but someoe will make you pay."

Riku quickly began running away. He was furious that he was unable to fight Sagara, but he was positive the day would come back. As he ran he knew that the Hokage was either going to scold Sagara or scold Riku and Riku didnt want to be yelled at today.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: The True Heir to the Blood (Open)   The True Heir to the Blood (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 am

The Hokage made no sudden movements, but with a flicker the world would fade black for the two genin.

The Genin were put to sleep by ANBU and taken back to the village, they would wake up in their homes, and the Hokage would never speak to them about this day.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: The True Heir to the Blood (Open)   The True Heir to the Blood (Open) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 am

{Left}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Heir to the Blood (Open)   The True Heir to the Blood (Open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The True Heir to the Blood (Open)
Page 1 of 1