New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Clan affairs (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyte

Lyte

Clan affairs (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:34 pm

After a few days of travel, Lyte had finally reached his destination. His hometown of Konohagakure. Altough he now resides in Suna, he still feels a bit of himself will never leave this village, being that it is where he and his clan originate. After greeting many old friends from his past Lyte walked into the higher end district of Konoha where the Uchiha Clans "Head Quarters," if you will, was.

When Lyte entered the building many Uchiha who resided there immediatly bowed down to him, aknowledging his seniority. Gesturing to them to return to their business, Mudio Uchiha, an older frined of Lytes, came to him. It has been far too long since we last met my dear friend. I take it you got my message then. Lyte smiled and hugged Mudio, and then nodded to him. Indeed it has Mudio, but yes. I did. Where is he? Immedietly Mudio's face turned to a sad expression. This way please. You see, the main reason why Lyte returned to the Village was the fact that they had a "Radical" on their hands. Now a radical Uchiha is one unlike any other. Obsessed with the power of the Sharingan, they become indulged with trying to find a way to get the Mangekyo Sharingan and end up taking over the clan for the worse.

Following Mudio into the back of the building, he opened a door into a black room. Gesturing inside Lyte nodded and entered the room. A light turned on a man who was chained up onto the wall in the back of the room. an eary voice came from the chained creature. Ohhohoh Lyte... Muhahah my dear, friend... What ever do you want? Walking forward Lyte engrossed his hand in flames and activated his sharingan. You know why im here dont you? The creature looked up to Lyte with a smile of jagged teeth, and blood red eyes of the Sharingan. You are here to kill me correct? Wasting no time, Lyte looked up and locked eyes with the creature hanging from the wall, Yes. and he thrust his Honoo Ken straight into the mans heart. Pulling his hand out, covered in blood, Lyte simply wiped his hand of and shook it, exiting the room, to only hear the Uchiha's last breath exit his already dead corpse.

Walking out of the room Lyte smiled. Well, now that thats over with, why dont I stay a while, hmm? Walking out into the main room, Lyte greeted the Uchiha who where there, and exited into the backyard, only to lay in a hammock and stare at the garden he and his father created so many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:01 am

Yu walked into the Uchiha headquarters. He knew almost no one as he had alienated himself after his brothers passing. He noticed someone though. Was it really him? The clan leader was here all the way from Sunagakure? He must meet him. His blonde hair and blue eyes were unmistakeable. As Yu walked toward him he was eager to meet and possibly learn some tips on how to control the Sharingan better.

"My lord is that you? Are you Lyte?"
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

PostSubject: Re: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 am

Laughing a bit he nodded. Oh, hahaha hello. Yes, I am Lyte, but please, dont be so formal. I mean, I know Im your clan leader, but I'm only 15, you need not speak so highly of me. Lyte rolled out of his hammock and sat upright. Is there anything I can help you with by chance Mr..? Lyte rolled his hand as he awaited a responce of a name from the Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:16 am

"My name is Yu... Yu... well you know my last name..." He laughed quietly to himself, what a stupid thing to say and especially to his leader. He must look like such an idiot right now. Yu then asked his leader a serious question. "So how can I further my sharingan?"
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

PostSubject: Re: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:24 am

Eyes widening, Lyte inhaled and then exhaled slowly. Sharingan... Follow me. I think I can give you some help and try and further awaken what hides away deep in your blood. Hopping out of his hammock entirely, Lyte walked through and out of the Uchiha building. Gesturing for Yu to follow, Lyte continued walking out into the fields just outside the village. Walking up to a hill, Lyte strenched his arms out and embraced the breeze. He turned to Yu and looked him dead in the eye as he activated his Sharingan. What I'm going to do is the exact same training that I went though with my sensai about 5 years ago. This is going to either open your sharingan... Or kill you. And as he spoke his final words Lyte rushed forward with great haste, however, it was nothing close to how fast he could really move. His fist cocked back, it was a wide open shot for Lyte to brake Yu's face wide open, but of course, Yu didnt know that Lyte was of course not going to kill him.

The main point of this training was to push Yu to his limits forcing him to use his Sharingan, and with Lytes killer intention, he would try and make Yu think that he was indeed trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:31 am

Yu instantly activated his sharingan, parrying Lyte's fist with his forearm and sending a swift kick toward his stomach. Yu wasn't sure of what was going on but if he was being attacked he was going to defend himself, leader or not. The punch was strong however and slightly hurt his forearm. "Heh, I like this type of training Lyte, more fun than that kata bullshit they do at the headquarters."
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

PostSubject: Re: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Smiling Lyte spun off the kick, blocking it with the palms of his hands. "Heh, I like this type of training Lyte, more fun than that kata bullshit they do at the headquarters" was the only remark Lyte heard. As he ran forward and threw a few quick punches and kicks Lyte smiled looking at Yu's eyes. Well, at least you can use your Sharingan, however, can you use it like I can.

Still grinning Lyte jumped back and flexed his entire body. Now, Lyte was no ordinary Taijutsu user, you see, because of a special genetic code in his blood, Lyte is much stronger and faster than most. And add that with the powers of Sharingan, Lyte was a killing machine in close combat. Not saying a word Lyte again lunged forward and before making impact, he spun, trying to hit him with the back of his hand with much more force and power.

BLLs Active:
Spoiler:

KG's Active:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lyte on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:03 am

Yu attempted to block the oncoming strong but to no avail as it quickly broke through his defenses and sent him flying. As he hit the ground he rolled only to get back up and send a barrage of punches. First two lefts followed by a right, a left, and another right. "Not to be cocky but I am going to beat you."
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

PostSubject: Re: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:30 am

Smiling Lyte shook his head no. Hate to tell you, but I'm clan leader for a reason. You cant beat me, its impossible. Using his advanced sharingan to his advantage, Lyte easily dodge and blocked every punch thrown at him. Attempting to round house kick Yu in the side of the head, Lyte was happy of the confidence Yu had in himself, however, there is such a thing as being to big headed.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:09 am

Yu ducked the roundhouse kick to his head, attempting to tackle his opponent to the ground by hitting the leg Lyte was standing on with his shoulder. Yu put so much force into this that, should they make contact, it would hurt Yu almost as much as it would hurt Lyte. "Heh.."
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

PostSubject: Re: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:49 am

As Lyte spun back around from his kick he jumped up off the ground to avoid the tackle from Yu. Flipping through the air Lyte turned around and starred him straight in the face. It's over... Honoo Ken!! And just as he said that, Lyte's fist began to blaze with a strong and bright fire as he rushed forward, much faster than normal due to the power of his mastery towards Honoo Ken.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:05 pm

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!" Yu crossed his hands in front of his face only to get hit in the stomach. As the attack struck him fiercly Yu began to soar backwards, hitting the ground three times before coming to a rolling stop. As he attempted to get up he said one thing before falling back to the ground. "Son of a..." And just like that, Yu had passed out. Never before had he been hit by a single punch that hard, and in the stomach no less.
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

PostSubject: Re: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:23 am

Lyte deactivated his Honoo ken and looked back at Yu. His stomach a little burnt from the fire Lyte had on his fist. Hmm... Good thing I pulled back or that might have killed him... He walked over to Yu and picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. A bit heavier than what he expected, but Lyte was still strong enough to carry him one armed.

Walking back into Konoha, Lyte entered the Uchiha Clan building and went into the backyard. Plopping Yu's still unconcious body down on one of the resting cots they had on the padio, Lyte ordered some othe the clan members to get a nurse here to check up on Yu after explaining what happened. Laying back donw in his hammock, Lyte decided now would be a great time for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan affairs (Open)   Clan affairs (Open) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Clan affairs (Open)
Page 1 of 1