New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Hokage's Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Hokage's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:42 pm

"Thank you Hokage." Said Raiden as he walked from the office with the mission and map in hand. What was this all about? Surely there must be a good reward for something like this.
Back to top Go down
xxmuffinsxx3

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Thank you! Akira cheerfully said. She could not wait to get started on her mission, all her nerves had disappeared. She turned her head and hurried after Raiden.
Back to top Go down
vangran

vangran

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:39 am

Raiden Sakamoto walked up the steps to the Hokage's office building and opened the door. Walking inside, he saw the secretary waiting at her spot. He wasn't sure if she was glaring or not but the look she gave him made him feel uncomfortable. He walked toward the door leading into the Seventh Hokage's office and thanked the secretary after she opened the door. He walked up to the Hokage and bowed. "Lady Hokage, I was wondering if there was any missions you needed to be completed."
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:07 am

The Hokage's attention was drawn very heavily to the desk in front of her, perhaps some important information regarding the whereabouts of the last Genin to partake in a mission from the village.

As the one known as Sakamoto approached her attention changed, focusing on him with great interest.

"Lady Hokage, I was wondering if there was any missions you needed to be completed." Ah the voice of the Four-tails Host seemed to sweet to her ears, her lust for power dominating her current thought process, all her troubles had vanished with his arrival. Which was odd considering how much of a loner this child had become.

"Mmm, Raiden. I do have a mission you could take on solo, but it's a far journey, and I can't promise its without hazards..." her voice trailed off, she was lying about the hazards but it would be important for the Genin not to know he was under constant surveillance due to his status as a Jinchuriki. The ANBU responsible for his reports happening to expertize in subtlety. Her chin flashed with curled lips a wicked grin, and removing a small seal on a roll infront of her, the Hokage offered a slip of paper to the Genin-boy without another word.

Mission Name: Diplomacy
Requirements: E-Rank Shinobi or Higher, Minimum 12 Posts
Description: The village has been on recently good terms with Sunagakure, as a result the Hokage is sending you on a mission of diplomacy, you are to act as courier and deliver a parcel containing peace offerings from the Hokage herself to the Kazekage. It is likely another Shinobi Village may have come across this information, you must tread lightly as you make your journey.

Reward Based Upon Performance

Extra: This mission offers a larger than usual Renown reward, and will have a conflict involving another Site Member, playing against you. You will take seven posts minimum to travel to Sunagakure, and will not post past the sixth until your opponent has arrived. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
vangran

vangran

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:13 am

Raiden bowed once again, walking forward and grabbing the paper. "Thank you lady Hokage. I will make sure that this arrives in the hands of the Kazekage. With that he left the office to prepare for his mission.
Back to top Go down
vangran

vangran

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:15 am

Running up the stairs he panted heavily as he got to the top, his hands braced on his knees as his body wheezed in an effort to get air into the body. The secretary gave him an odd look, but opened the door nonetheless. Bowing shakily, still short on breath, he proceeded into the Hokage's Office. Once inside, he bowed again to the Hokage before straightening up and saying, after clearing his throat, "Mission accomplished, Lady Hokage. There was a minor skirmish with an enemy ninja but he fled the scene before I could finish him off. Lord Kazekage received the package and did not say or give anything in reply."
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:25 am

The Hokage looked up with a smile on her face, the familiar site of the boy was a pleasant one, the ANBU that had followed his progress only arriving moments earlier with his report.

"Excellent my boy! Take some rest now, I'm sure more missions and adventures will await you in the near future!"
Closing her eyes in modesty the Hokage stood and gave the boy a polite boy, returning to her seat and placing the reward money on the desk for him to take. Quite the sum for a Genin actually, perhaps enough for better lodgings.

Reward:
- +15 Karma
- +50 Renown
- +15 Experience

Back to top Go down
vangran

vangran

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:11 am

Walking up to the desk and grabbing the mission reward, Raiden bowed once again. "Thank you Lady Hokage, I hope I can live up to your expectations." He stood up inclined his head respectfully, and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
vangran

vangran

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:44 pm

After a few days of recovery Raiden left his house and went to a weapons shop after using a henge to disguise his appearance and purchased a katana. After strapping the weapon onto his back he left the store, released the henge, and walked toward the Hokage's office. Walking up to the doors to her office, he bows to the secretary. She then opened the door and he walked inside. Moving up to the desk and stopping a respectable distance away, he bows and says, "Lady Hokage, I was wondering if you had another mission available that I might undertake?"
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:35 pm

The Hokage seemed busy, mounding through paperwork at her desk, muttering something about patience being a virtue.

The boys presence in the room was seemingly unknown, and yet as she dug through the work a piece of paper came out in her hand, holding it toward the boy she would look up for a soft smile and then return to her business.

Mission Name: Birds of Paradise
Requirement: Genin, Minimum 8 Posts
Description: The messenger bird hatchery within Konoha has noticed a few missing eggs, this will seriously slow the process of deliveries if the birds aren't born within the right amounts. Your task is to investigate and try to return to stolen eggs, from whatever it be that has taken them.
Back to top Go down
vangran

vangran

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Raiden walked up to the Hokage and grabbed the mission scroll. It might not be a glamorous job, but it needed to be done. Bowing, he exited the room to start on his mission.
Back to top Go down
vangran

vangran

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Walking up the stairs to Lady Hokage's office Raiden stopped in front of the secretary, bowed, and waited as the doors were opened and made his way inside. Once there he bowed once again and said, "Mission completed milady."
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:53 am

The Hokage was delighted to see the boy return,

"I've already heard from the handlers, excellent work out there Raiden, I can definitely tell your improving greatly with each new mission, the reward is with the receptionist, keep up this pace and you'll be gunning for my position soon" she flashed the boy a smile, her mood its highest in a long time.

Reward:
- +5 Karma
- +10 Renown
- +10 Experience
Back to top Go down
vangran

vangran

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:17 am

Smiling happily at the compliment he left with an uplifted spirit after bowing and thanking her for her kind words. he went down to the receptionist and picked up his reward and left the tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2