New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Hokage's Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:24 am

A loud chirping noise could be heard from birds outside the balcony window of the 7th Hokage's office. The lady Hokage let out a loud yawn, stretching both arms outwards and bringing them back behind her head, today seemed like a great day to not work, she had been loaded with numerous paperwork tasks the last few weeks. A single ANBU appeared at her side, kneeling and holding a stack of no doubt important papers,

"Leave them on the desk" she said with a stern voice, without question or response the ANBU did as told and flickered away with a bow. The woman let out another yawn and watched as the nice chirping bird flew away.

"Well that's ominous for my days rest..."

Last edited by Canadian Prince on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 am

Yu walked into the hokage's office after her secretary opened the door for him.

"I'm looking for a mission Madame Hokage" His face was glowing with hopefulness he wanted a very important mission to prove himself to the village and most importantly to his family. Today was the day he was going to get a very important mission, or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:37 am

The sound of a young and raspy voice filled the air and stung the Hokage's ears, fantastic she thought already bother number two, this day just got better and better. The Hokage opened her eyes and turned to look at the intruder, by his eyes he was one of those damned Uchiha, probably some snot-nosed punk, thinking he's better than everyone else. The Hokage snickered,

"No team?" she was condecending as she spoke, she never really liked the Uchiha's but they were important to the villages history and military, so she put up with them.

"Well then there's a D-Rank on the desk, feel free to take it" She closed her eyes and stopped paying attention already, trying to zone off, maybe a nap would be nice.

Mission Name:
Catch that Guppy!
Requirements: E-Rank Shinobi or Higher
Description: The local fish market has had some issues with catching a rather large fish in the pond, assist them without harming the fish as they want it in good condition for cooking. This mission needs to be preformed before the market closes as the fish should not be spoiled, so try not to embarrass yourself in front of the crowds.
Reward: Based on Performance, Return to Kage
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 am

________________________________________________________________________________________

TWO HOURS LATER

________________________________________________________________________________________
Yu ran into the Hokage's office, panting as he had ran from the market place to the office. He was now clothed in purple armor and a black undersuit of cloth. He was no longer wearing his facial paint"There hokage I got a written form from the cook saying I performed the mission."
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:15 am

As Yu entered the office of the Hokage panting, he must have missed the great change in scenery. The Hokage was sitting in her chair, holding her stomach and laughing her ass off, she just kept rolling backwards screaming

"Hhhahaha" it would be an odd site for a genin indeed, seeing the kage just floored with herself in laughter, she finally managed to calm down after a moment, wiping a tear from her eye, still unable the Hokage walked over to the boy and pointed to her balcony, motioning for him to go to it. Surely to boy would be surprised to find out that the office had an amazing view of the village, especially the pond in the market district. The Hokage let out another chuckle before finally speaking,

"Oh the receptionist has your payment, try to keep your shirt on next time."

The Hokage fell back into another fit of laughter.

Mission Reward
- Bread Money
- +2 Karma
- +5 Renoun
- +5 Experience
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 am

"Grr.... Thanks...Hokage..." Yu walked out of the office. His emotions were a mixture of happiness and annoyance. All he wanted to do now was sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:26 am

Next Day
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yudero walked into the Hokages room which was becoming more and more familiar for him. He was less annoyed than yesterday and actually quite excited for another mission.

"Lord Hokage are there any missions I could take part in?"
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:30 am

"Top of the Pile" The Hokage recognized Yu's voice from the other day, but her head was hammered down in paperwork, she seemed busy and not to be bothered.

Mission Name: Infestation Intigation
Requirements: E-Rank Shinobi or Higher, Minimum 5 Posts
Description: Just outside the gates of the city a large hive of wasps has been forming, it is your task to remove the infestation before it can spread. You are allowed to use any means necessary, but these wasps seems much larger than average, and agitated.

Reward based upon performance.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:58 am

Yu walked into the Hokages Room yet again with the bugs head in hand. He brought it to show that he had killed the queen and ended the threat.

"Now what Hokage?"
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:12 pm

The Hokage lifted her finger to the receptionist, she was still knee-deep in paperwork.

Reward:

- +1 Karma
- +5 Renoun
- +5 Experienc
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Yu walked into the Hokages office annoyed with life. He was curious as to what stupid mission he was going to get today. "Mission please..."
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:08 pm

The Hokage looked at the boy with her usual solemn face,

"How many missions are you going to take? Keep it up and I'll run out of D-Ranks." She handed him the paper for the mission this time, an odd curtsy.

Mission Name: An Eye for and Eye
Requirements: E-Rank Shinobi or Higher, Minimum 5 Posts
Description: A very prominent business man has come to plea for assistance, he lost one of his eyes a long time ago and has had a glass one finally custom made for him. Unforgettably he was a bit drunk last night and lost it while celebrating. Help the man retrace his steps from the party and locate the glass eye.

Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:16 pm

"I change my mind Hokage I will come back later for another mission, is that ok?"
Yu squinted and shrugged as he was ready to get yelled at by the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:22 pm

"As you wish" The Hokage made no second thought of it, returning to her paperwork quietly. The mission paper sat on the edge of the desk for anyone to take.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Raiden walked into the office with more anger than a child who had just broken his favorite toy. He was furious as to why no one was performing missions. He was dying to make a new team and no one was doing anything to better themselves. "Lord Hokage! I need a mission."
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:29 pm

"I'm sorry Raiden there is nothing available that would interest you, the highest priority mission I have is clearing a bandit hideout, but that's probably beneath you." The Hokage wasn't kidding, the mission stack was very low and held even less important jobs over basic tasks. The Hokage pointed out the mission posted in the form of a wanted poster on the wall.

Mission Name: Oh Lord Blessed Who art Thou Bandito
Requirements: B-Rank Shinobi or Higher, Minimum 12 Posts
Description: Near the northern border of the land of fire a large group of bandits have been gathering, some kind of festival is apparently happening. This is the perfect opportunity to clear away many problems at once. Be cautious many civilians inhabit the town and we can't have any of their blood on Konoha's hands.

Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:35 pm

"Meh I'll take it." Raiden said as he took the paper off of the desk only to turn around and walk out of the office. "I better get a good reward for this Hokage..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Raiden walked into the Hokages office with a disgusted look on his face. He was ashamed of what he had done. They weren't enemy shinobi who had agreed to death like he had. They were people who wanted to make sure their families could eat."Lord Hokage I don't feel well about my last mission."
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:35 pm

The Hokage looked up from her paperwork,

"Morals just get in the way of a Shinobi's work, we're not the good guys." after speaking she pointed to the receptionist,

"If you don't want to claim reward thats fine, but its there if you want it."

Mission Reward:

- 100exp
- 130 Renoun
- -10 Karma
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:22 pm

"Yeah.." Raiden walked over to the receptionist to claim his reward and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:57 pm

A DAY LATER

Raiden walked into the Hokage's office with a grimacing look on his face. He was upset for some reason but didn't say why to anyone. "Lord Hokage, I have someone I would like to take on a mission, her name is Akira. She will be here soon."
Back to top Go down
xxmuffinsxx3

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Akira walked into the Hokage's office and slowly over to the desk. I'm so sorry for being late. I can never really get myself out the door on time. she nervously laughed. I guess I'm ready for that mission now, Lord Hokage. she had a shy smile on.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Ishi looked up from her desk with a smile unseen by most of the male patriots in Konohagakure,

"Why hello there, Raiden has offered to mentor you then?" the Hokage quickly began scrummaging her desk for a suitable mission, while waiting for the girls response. It was nice to see a young kunoichi rising through the male infested waters of the shinobi world.
Back to top Go down
xxmuffinsxx3

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Akira started to smile more genuinely. She wasn't feeling as nervous, seeing that the Hokage was actually kind. Yes, he has! I'm so grateful to be learning. There was still a hint of nervousness in Akira, seeing as she was about to preform her first mission. She watched as the Hokage trying to find a mission for her as she became more and more anxious to see what th Hokage had instore.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:35 pm

"Aha!" the Hokage roared with delight as she produced a single peice of paper from her desk, brushing the dust off lightly, it was one she had been saving for a Genin she actually liked. Walking around her desk the Hokage offered the peice of paper to the girl,

"You and Raiden can do this mission, I'm sure it will be survivable with a mentor of his caliber" the Hokage closed her eyes, and tilted her head. Smiling at the young genin.

Mission:

Mission Name: Treasure Hunt
Requirements: C-Rank Shinobi or Higher, Minimum 15 Posts
Description: There is an old document attached to the mission, it looks something like a map, pointing south of the village of Konoha. Apparently a great treasure is hidden within the confines of a cave. But there seem to be drawings of a dark creature all around the map, who knows... maybe its just for decoration.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Office   Hokage's Office Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hokage's Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next