New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin Empty
PostSubject: Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin   Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Name:Sanosuke Akuni
Alias: Deserter, Wolf Boy
Height:5'11
Weight:160 lbs

Appearance: Sanosuke is a tall dark skinned purpled haired male most known for the tattoo on his chest of a paw print. His eyes have a strange pattern by nature almost resembling the design of the legendary Sharingan doujutsu save it's green coloring. He wears the headband of his former village on his head with the sign crossed out showing that he has no loyalty to it whatsoever and wears a purple robe, with a red color on the insides. Sanosuke wears dark purple pants and never wears a shirt on the inside of his robe, he also has a small necklace around his neck given to him by his best friend.
Spoiler:

Race:Eastern Mixtures, Japanese
Hair:Purple
Eyes:green
Body:Athletic, slightly toned
Ethnicity:Konoha no Kuni (Birth nature)

Personality:Sanosuke is a slightly hot headed cocky fighter that seems to not take no for an answer. He has a tendency of not taking many people seriously, but has respect for those who can prove to him that they are in fact worthy of his recognition. He enjoys the company of women and loves to flirt in his own way, but mainly goes after the ones that seem rough around the edges trying to find their breaking point. Sano hates to play the role of the heroic goody goody two shoes, but also never likes to be seen as the bad guy. He considers himself to be more on the lines of neutral to all sides rather than a devoted die hard like he sees a lot of people in his current village. Sanosuke however is very reliable and will not leave a friend (The very few he has) behind, He will never betray someone dear to him and will always have a strong drive to make sure that everything he does he is the best at.

Deep down inside however, he holds a strong pain one that came with his lifestyle, He keeps a small journal in his pocket and often writes in it to insure that he never lets go of the memory of his past. He makes sure that his ambition to take revenge on the people who damaged his past becomes a factor in his life strongly.

Village:Sunagakure, (Formally Konohagakure)
Title:Genin
Special Titles:none
Missing Ninja Class:

Renown:

Experience Points:
Bloodline:Tekken hanta Ookami (鉄拳ハンター狼)
Element:Futon
Fighting Type/Style: Taijutsu [primary] / Ninjutsu [primary]
Sub Fighting style:
Inventory:

[Journal]
    [Scrolls of the Akuni Clan]
    [Kunai x20]
    [Shuriken x30]
    [Senbon x100]

Kekkai Genkai:

Combat Styles:

Bloodline Limits:

Spoiler:

Jutsu Total: [3]

Jutsu List:

Spoiler:

Missions Completed:

• D-Rank:
  • C-Rank:
  • B-Rank:
  • A-Rank:
  • S-Rank:
  • Total:

Background:

The night of betrayal, that horrid incident in which the lives of so many of the Akuni clans members were lost. They were feared, hated, betrayed, but worst of all defeated. It wasn't long before the ANBU Black Ops of Konoha were going to be in search of the killer to the villages elders, and in such meant that it was only a matter of time before fingers were being pointed, to that clan. Spiteful threats were said and instantly the Akuni were placed on their guard, any moment one of those sick minded merciless ANBU would break through the small little homes of the Akuni and begin their slaughter instantly ignoring the cries for mercy and pleas for forgiveness from the elders.

"I knew it! It wasn't going to be long before this happened..Those backstabbing traitors." Nagano spoke standing up looking out the window, what he saw was horrid, the flames and burning corpses of his friends and their lovers. All of them simply because of their clan lineage, the council had decided that the Akuni were simply becoming to great a threat, so one simple murder and bam! They wanted the entire kind gone. There was no justice for them, and the Inuzuka were happy to place the only other Canine breed out of commission. It must have been the way things went at that time, how was I to know, I wasn't more than 5 years old, who would have guessed on the fifth birthday I had would be the last time I saw Nagano, my father, alive. I remember seeing the look in his eyes, the emerald shade couldn't have been brighter and more filled with the lust for blood. The look of hate on Nagano's face, and the cold winds of the night's gale that blew past shortly before he transformed. He broke out of the house running into the town taking on three ANBU Soldiers all at once, I have never seen Nagano act like this, it was as though he had been planning for this day. The snarls escaping his fangs and the blood that was split because of his claws, I never expected it to happen, not now or ever, but this was the fate of one in the Shinobi world.

"Nagano!" Kihara, my mother screamed running out leaving me there to witness Nagano's bloody impalement , from under a bed. Nagano was strong, he was brave and the bravest of our clan, but even still that was not enough. He fell to the ground laying in a pool of his own blood struggling desperately to touch Kihara's face, showing a smile only possible from his mortal face. Kihara cried deeply, she cared so much for Nagano and seeing him on the brink of death was not something she could bare, I could feel my father's chakra fading away, it was a connection that our clan had one that made us so close. It was only then that I knew exactly what Nagano was fighting for, seeing his friends die by the hands of these ninja, one that we were expected to call brethren, was it not worth fighting for, was it not worth dying for? Kihara stopped crying looking at me, it was not the time to mourn as the attack was still on. They would be looking for us and because they were cleaning house, she wanted me to live. I wasn't and still am not sure exactly how many of the Akuni were left but surely there were not enough to fight back. Kihara ran to me telling me that I needed to come with her, I needed to flea the home with her. I humbly accpeted what she said and before long we left only to be halted by four ANBU who turned ready to execute us. I wasn't going to let another one of my parents be killed, so almost out of instinct I ran in front of Kihara placing my hands up as though I was daring the ANBU to come through me before they even dared to touch Kihara. In the background I could hear Kihara call out to me as I charged the captain, The other's didn't even attempt to stop me, they chuckled at my attempt. I didn't know what had came over me,I was just so overcome with rage, with fear and hate. I wanted them dead, those Konoha traitors, I couldn't remember how long it took or even if I did anything but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach from the armored fist, it rushed the blood up through my throat as I spewed it onto the ground before begin flipped back onto the ground in front of Kihara by a swift kick. I felt myself losing consciousness but then I was suddenly awoken by the sight of Kihara running in front of me spreading her arms screaming "Get back!" before she fell backwards onto the ground in front of me impaled three times in the chest with Kunai.

"Mother!" I cried out struggling to rise to my feet. Her face graced me with a smile, she wanted me not to be afraid, but there was not much I could do. Kihara was all I had left, I saw her hand struggle to raise motioning me to come closer, but I was knocked back because of an explosion that occurred on Kihara's body. The sick bastards placed an explosive tag onto her body as I tried to hear her dying words, and all that was followed was an array of mild laughter through the masks of the soldiers. I felt my heart beating fiercely and I almost had the urge to attack them again but my body froze when one of the ANBU slowly began making their way towards me. I tried to back up but fell down looking up at him with a stern glare of hate, I saw him reach back taking hold of the his sword almost drawing it before his captain rested his hand on the soldier's shoulder.

"No..Let him go..In his eyes, I see passion of a true Shinobi, I can see him becoming one of us soon enough. Boy what is your name?" The ANBU asked as I swallowed my pride and responded with a angry breaking voice.

"Sanosuke..Sanosuke Akuni, Son of Nagano Akuni." I didn't didn't know why but for some reason I wasn't afraid anymore. I somehow built the courage to face them, even though I knew death could be swift upon me. The ANBU Captain turned as the others mimicked his motions, they began walking off as the captain spoke back to me.

"Keep in mind what you saw here, and live with it, let it make you understand the world of the Shinobi, and what the consequences of betraying your village will bring..If we ever encounter you again, pray that it is to be allies..If you wish to honor who died here, become the strongest Shinobi you can."

I took his words, devoting my life from that day forward to become an exceptional Shinobi. I don't remember why but it was that moment, I realized how much had been placed on my shoulders, The ANBU let me live one of the few Akuni remaining. I did exactly what he said, I was going to make my father and mother proud, I did everything I could and at the age of 8 I graduated the Ninja Academy of Konohagakure. It was time for me to begin the path to restoring my honor, indeed we will meet again ANBU, and I swore that when I did meet again with them, they will regret letting live.

Sanosuke's Journal...

Sanosuke was envied among the youth population of Konoha but at the same time was pitied. It was not long before word got around that the Shinobi Sanosuke was the only one left in Konoha of the Akuni. People began to gossip about him and the more he saw, the more he hated them. They had no idea what his bloodline was capable of and because of this they always seemed to judge him. Sanosuke never was one to openly show his hatred for others as he had just given them the impression that great things were about to come from him. His old sensei had some strong suspicions about Sanosuke as he seemed too set on becoming an ANBU, it was not like this was a bad goal as many ninja were advised and also encouraged to become the best they can in terms of being a ninja. Sanosuke was doing just what was expected of him, his personal shinobi record was well and his Taijutsu focused clan blood served as an excellent asset for the squad that he was on. However all this was not going to be permanent, Sanosuke began showing his strong dislike for his teammate, both of who's parents were ANBU Black Ops directly under the Hokage. One day on after a mission, he and one of his comrades got into a big argument about Sanosuke's teamwork skills, it was normally not something that really bothered Sanosuke but after a certain comment, Sanosuke snapped, he attacked his comrade brutally and killed him. Feeling a strong regret for his actions Sanosuke went back to his home wondering what triggered him to do what he did, and what the punishment was going to be. His blood boiled and memories of his past began rushing and flooding his mind, it was at that moment that he discovered his clans nature was beginning to take effect on him.

Not wanting to be around for if the ANBU were sent to capture him due to his actions, Sanosuke fled the village taking only a few scrolls of his clan's secrets with him. It was a long and hard journey but Sanosuke ended up all the way in the land of wind. He attempted to gain citizenship there in hopes of having a place to feel safe long enough until he would be able to defend himself properly. Sadly to Sanosuke's disappointment he was turned down on, he constantly tried, but there was no pitty for him. He decided that to find a way to prove that he was worth Sunagakure, and in such he explained what had happened to him, He reassured them of who he was and how his clan could be a great asset to the Village of Sunagakure. After much convincing her was allowed to join the village and used this as his stand point for his goal yet to come.

Last edited by Mitsuomi Sensui on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin   Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Damn, very good. Is the Akuni clan approved and/or posted?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin   Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:30 pm

It's posted but not approved
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin   Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:31 pm

I'll look it over
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin   Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:39 pm

Thank you kindly lad
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin   Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:01 am

Great profile, Mitsu, as always! XD

Anyway, I give this my thumbs up of approval and since your bloodline has been given the "OK" stamp as well, this profile is APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin   Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sanosuke Akuni - Sunagakure Genin
Page 1 of 1