New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hittori

Hittori

Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Empty
PostSubject: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:27 am

Name:Hittori Kagurazaka
Alias: Demon of Ten Thousand Volts 悪魔千10ボルトの
Height:5'11
Weight:150 lbs

Appearance: Hittori is a pale faced man who has blond hair with a light streak of white in the bangs than fall a little in front of his face. He wears a black overcoat, black pants and a black shirt. He is also known for carrying around a mask with a lightning bolt on it only ever placing it on his face when a battle begins or if he needs to kill.
Spoiler:

Race:Japanese
Hair:Blond/White bangs
Eyes:Golden
Body:Athletic
Ethnicity:Kumo no Kuni

Personality:Hittori is a very serious individual who holds great pride in his reputation inside Kumogakure, he tends to associate with people on rare occasions but comrades and his Sensei most of all. He hates to be opposed by people who believe their much stronger than their natural limits, and will not hesitate to kill over the most simple reason.

Village:Kumogakure
Title:Jounin
Special Titles:None
Missing Ninja Class:

Renown:9,000

Experience Points:1,500
Bloodline:None
Element:Raiton,Futon
Fighting Type/Style:Taijutsu Primary,Ninjutsu Primary
Sub Fighting style:
Inventory:

[Mask]
    [Dagger]
    [Kunai x 10]
    [Shuriken x 10]

Kekkai Genkai:None

Combat Styles:

Bloodline Limits:

Jutsu Total:
Jutsus:
A ranked
Spoiler:

B ranked

Spoiler:

C ranked

Spoiler:

D ranked

Spoiler:

E ranked
Spoiler:

Missions Completed:

• D-Rank:
  • C-Rank:
  • B-Rank:
  • A-Rank:
  • S-Rank:
  • Total:

Background:Hittori was born a Kagurazaka, the rivaling branch family of the legendary Hatakeyama family of Kumogakure. He was never one to really care much for the family blood nor was he ever one to participate in the brutal beatings that occur to claim the leader of the family, it was customary among his side of the family and Hatakeyama. Hittori in his youth wanted nothing more than to learn the secret jutsu of the Hatakeyama but was never allowed due to the belief that the Hatakeyama had of sharing their techniques with members only in main family bloodline. For a time Hittori hated the Hatakeyama family until one day the family decided to do their annual leader selection tournament, the Montoku Heishi (文徳平氏). The winner of it this time was a man named Shigeyasu, who seemed to notice Hittori's determination to become strong like the main house. Being that he was the leader he decided to give Hittori a pardon in the family training line and take him on as his student.

Hittori for 4 years trained under Shigeyasu before entering the ninja academy, due to his training with the soon to be Raikage. Hittori showed however a particular talent in Taijutsu and began developing fighting techniques with the guidance and support of his Sensei and at the age of 9 he went to the Academy. He managed to graduate and become Chunin at age 13 with little effort and was selected to become a Jounin by the Former Raikage. At the age of 16 Hittori entered the ANBU Black Ops of Kumogakure serving as one of the head Sergeants directly below the captain during his time, and also had history body guarding the Raikage at that time. When his Sensei Shigeyasu took the title of Raikage Hittori was offered the title of Sannin due to the long strong connection that he shared with Shigeyasu, he was told that he was the only one worthy of being the Sannin at the time, Hittori respectfully declined the offer however, feeling that he had much to do before taking such a title.

On Hittori's 18th birthday he decided to begin traveling the world trying to find fighters of a greater caliber than he, his childhood dream of becoming strong now strengthened ,and his will of fire burning strongly. He was given the blessing by Shigeyasu to travel the world in order to fulfill his dream and due to his traveling Hittori has developed a very serious personality. He on many occasions had to witness the brutality of the ninja world, because of this he decided he would never become a victim to the harshness that is called Shinobi. This has been his nindo since that day, and even now one year later he still keeps to it.

Last edited by Hittori on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:29 am

Alrighty buddy I see no problem here so I approve it, but I'll wait to move it until after you finish your jutsu and stuff okay?
Back to top Go down
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:30 am

Okay, thanks I'll get started on my Jutsu request right away
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Silly girl you can't approve it and then add things xD Welcome to the site though, Your officially the last person I'm letting start higher than E-Rank.

Make a thread in the welcome area and say hello.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Yeah I can see how something like that can be annoying, I was just asked to create this guy as a way to give some fighting power to Kumogakure, I'd gladly make other E-rank ninja in order to keep it fair, one of each village with your permission Gin
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Yes, last person starting above E-rank, but I don't feel like giving out any more S-ranks. Please change to A-rank
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:53 pm

A-Rank does seem more appropriate.
Get er done! xD
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Hey hey how come you want him to start as A-rank, he's suppose to represent my village with me, and even you said Aizen to make him something High being that you insisted on giving the Tsuchikage spot to Ahira, How should a Sannin be A-rank I mean, they are obviously Kage leveled fighters just not to be one -.-
Back to top Go down
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 pm

No need to be defensive for me Chemical, I doesn't really matter to me if I'm demoted one rank, the fact of the matter is my character plot line is bent on fighting exceptional fighters, I don't care if they're S to E fighting at least one exceptional role player would make up for any amount of ranking, so long as I am able to fight I would represent you at any rank my friend ^^ so no worries I'm cool with it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Are you sure Hittori?
Back to top Go down
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 pm

I am entirely sure ^^, and everything is changed, now will that be all gentlemen? Or is there more that needs to be changed?
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:21 pm

Hittori go back to S rank you really can't be a Sannin without it
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:23 pm

I changed my mind. You can have S-rank
Back to top Go down
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 pm

No really, I don't feel that would be necessary, I took the liberty in adjusting my profile to just be A rank, I would rather not push my boundaries...I'll be thankful that I am A rank, it's quite alright at least this way I can still work on a reputation, feel free to grant me any high title that you all feel I earn based on what I give as an rper that would most satisfy me.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Well Princess wanted you to be Sannin and that's only available to S-ranks. but I will make one exception for you
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:32 pm

No you heard him, depending on what he does we'll rank him whatever we see fit, he apparently doesn't like feeling babied so just forget it..
Back to top Go down
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:34 pm

*Nervous smile* I'd really not like to debate my blessing rank, it's fine some people aren't even lucky enough to get this, I have no right to really complain no matter what I get..I'm fine with all of this.

PS: Chemical I request permission to have the jutsu that you've created in addition to the few I will have in my arsenal...I also made a request to have 2 jutsu of my own approved, I don't want to over step my boundaries, I'll create jutsu through my rp to prove my character's capabilities as well, I will also only post my Taijutsu techniques a little later since I'm a bit tied up with work and stuff, I need some time before posting the rest but I do request that you at least give what I have a look.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Yeah sure, your allowed to have the technique and I'll look at the moves you requested
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Your techniques were approved, add them now if you plan to use them without training.

Nobodies arguing, if he wants to be A or S its fine with us. Sannin is fine. But in the end it is his choice, he was never babied. The seriousness of the situation is very minimal, as long as we all have fun I'm good with everything.

I like the pic by the way.
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Does no one understand that you cant have Primary Primary? I helped make this system so seeing people mutilate it like that isnt cool... The only way you can have more that the 4 sytle points given and 1 sub is by having an SA that gives it to you.

EDIT: Ohh shit! mah bad, I was thinking of mastery mastery. Carry on
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Your system has been altered for my purposes. I'll check the writing to make sure it is stated as I need.
Back to top Go down
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Heh...well then now that everything is good I've placed the jutsu I wish to have up and I'm done with the changes. And thank you for the compliment Ichimaru Gin ^^
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Your Welcome.

Approved

And because your special,

Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Seal_of_Approval_by_Shiftyboy13

Bawwww, this template is different color, and I don't have PS on this computer : (
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin   Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hittori Kagurazaka - Kumogakure Jounin
Page 1 of 1