New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Dark Release

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Dark Release Empty
PostSubject: Dark Release   Dark Release Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Name:Dark Release
Requirements: Must Be Taken From A Previous User.
Description: The Dark Release (冥遁, Meiton) jutsu are techniques that can be used to absorb, manipulate, and release chakra taken from an opponent. It seems that techniques of this element are channeled through a mark on the user's left hand. This mark resembles two squares, one overlapping the other vertically. Chakra is absorbed through the upper square, while it is released and manipulated through the lower.

Absorption can only hold one technique at a time before returning it. Absorption does not work on Kinjutsu and S-Rank Techniques (if it is attempted the mark on the users hand will surge and they will be left without this ability for 4 posts)

You can only absorb Jutsu a maximum of 1 rank above yourself.

Name: Blackheart Style
Requirements: Must have Dark Release.
Description: The Blackheart Style is a mixture of sword usage with Dark Release. It is extremely hard to master and extremely rare to find a user of the Blackheart Style.
Levels:

• Chamber One: Awakening - User must have killed someone using Name: Dark Release: Destroying Eye
  • Chamber Two: Acceptance - User must have absorbed one person's chakra supply with Dark Release Absorbing Eye
  • Chamber Three: Inner Peace - User must have became an S Rank
  • Chamber Four: Passing - User Must know absorb thirty Chakra Supplies

Abilities:
  • Chamber One: Awakening - User becomes 50% more agile (lasts five turns or when Chamber Two is unlocked)
  • Chamber Two: Acceptance - User becomes 50% stronger (still agile, lasts five turns or when Chamber Three is unlocked)
  • Chamber Three: Inner Peace - User no longer feels pain (still agile, still strong, lasts five turns or until Chamber Four is unlocked)
  • Chamber Four: Passing - User is invincible (still agile, still strong, still feels no pain, lasts two turns, user passes away afterwards.)

Last edited by Jack_Jaeger on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

Dark Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Release   Dark Release Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:51 pm

This is impossibly vague and there is no thorough explanation on what is happening or what techniques per say are used. Also I'm going to have to question the introspection of this technique in the sense where honestly speaking. It has no peak of originality, you'd be stealing and using the jutsu releases gathered by others as for what I come to understand by the wording which would clearly: A- absorb the releases of combined jutsu elements, B - Mimic the abilities thoroughly thought out by others, and finally possibly result in an instant death OP technique so long as there is nothing to limit and no techniques to back an ability of this magnitude if one would ever be approved. I'm sorry serious construction needs to be done to this jutsu before it can be considered to be looked over to be approved. If 2-D or Ichimaru tell you otherwise then I dunno..sorry

PS: Rank the techniques people please! Even the fundamentals Thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Dark Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Release   Dark Release Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:48 pm

He posted them in the jutsu section. I understand exactly what this is, as I've read up on the "Dark Release" on the Naruto Wiki
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Dark Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Release   Dark Release Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:53 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Dark Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Release   Dark Release Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:13 am

2-D wrote:
He posted them in the jutsu section. I understand exactly what this is, as I've read up on the "Dark Release" on the Naruto Wiki

Just cause its a part of the show doesn't mean it's a part of the site. Just because you understand doesn't meant the rest of us will, you need to be more descriptive of what the limits of the absorption are. You also need to state how to active these bonuses you have.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Dark Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Release   Dark Release Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:14 am

The limits are explained in the jutsu -_-
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Dark Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Release   Dark Release Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:18 am

Sorry misread a bit. Regardless the list coding should be added.
And it still doesn't fix my main point.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Dark Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Release   Dark Release Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 am

Yes, coding needs to be fixed.

This isn't that vague at all. It says it allows for draining, which is vague, but the specifics are described for each of the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Dark Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Release   Dark Release Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:17 pm

I went over this with him.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Release   Dark Release Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dark Release
Page 1 of 1