New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Wind Release: Spiral Defense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

Wind Release: Spiral Defense Empty
PostSubject: Wind Release: Spiral Defense   Wind Release: Spiral Defense Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Futon:Rasen bouei - Wind Release:Spiral Defense
Type: Ninjutsu
Requirement: None
A very resourceful Futon technique that can aid the user in time of need. By clasping one's hands together, this technique allows a spiral vortex of wind to appear around the user briefly. This small yet powerful burst of wind covers a 360 degree angle of the user and will act as shield from projectile weapons. The wind is strong and with an offering of just a tad more chakra, the shield can move wide enough to cover oneself and comrades. The wind however is only strong enough to deflect weaponry and shows no power in blocking against another Shinobi or jutsu from said Shinobi. This technique is not constant and will only appear as many times as the user performs the technique, after one post the technique is instantly dispelled but can be used again on the following post so long as the user will give the respective chakra.

Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Wind Release: Spiral Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Release: Spiral Defense   Wind Release: Spiral Defense Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:56 am

I don't really see anything wrong with this so I give it my approval: APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Wind Release: Spiral Defense
Page 1 of 1