New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato? Empty
PostSubject: Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato?   Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Is This a Serious Inquiry?: Kinda sorta.
Do You Need Moderator/Admin Assistance: Yes
What Is the Issue/Question?: I was wondering because I was going to work on a character from there, but I noticed no rain village. So if theirs going to be one then I can work on it until its created, but if not I'll just scrap the whole idea.

Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato?   Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:04 pm

I can answer this in one of two ways; being a dick or being nice.
*sigh* Guess I'll choose the nice way.

As of right now, no. We have all the villages we want on the site up already. We would've added it had we wanted it. In the future a village may be brought down and Amegakure brought up, but for the time being, no
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato?   Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:02 pm

DivineFrost, respond to this topic once you have read it.

Amegakure currently has no written history so please avoid using it in your profile. If you really wish to use it, put your birth as a mystery in your profile, but give any information that woul have occured outside the village. The moderators will know this is about Amegakure and will understand.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

PostSubject: Re: Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato?   Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Alright I'll do that then. Thanks to both of you for answering my question so quickly.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato?   Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Locked and Trashed.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato?   Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Is their going to be a Amegakure no Sato?
Page 1 of 1