New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

A tragic announcement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

A tragic announcement  Empty
PostSubject: A tragic announcement    A tragic announcement  Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:47 pm

With the greatest of sorrows I place myself as the one to announce the death of a friend and fellow member of our site, A friend who though rare found his place settling down here and making new friends. Member Whirlwind Scar has passed away during his service in the line of duty. I ask to all who encountered him to remember the pleasant spark of energy that he granted this site with and to all those who have not gotten the chance to meet this wonderful soul, to share their sorrows and condolences on this most dreadful of days. Honestly, it is beyond words the level of pain and grief it fills me with to be the one to announce this and honestly my fellow site members I would not have done this if I did not feel that it was of the utmost importance. He was a member of our community, a friend and valiant and skilled writer, a brother and lover to some, his memory will forever shine on the site we hold so close to us...His words of wisdom, witty sense of crude humor and fellow contributions are all of what is to be expected and embodies us to remember to live our lives to it's fullest.

But let this not be the only lesson that death can bring, we must each learn to appreciate and cherish one another, we should always encourage each other to be our best, and never fault minor issues. Since I remember that he, my dear friend Steven had high hopes for this site I will resurrect the activity permanently and insure that the dreams he wished for this site comes into fruition. To all those who have taken the time to read this, I ask that you lend a hand in this process as it cannot and should not be done alone, let us all try to make this thing better, if not for ourselves then for a fellow dreamer of our core...

Sincerely Yours
-Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: A tragic announcement    A tragic announcement  Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:02 pm

I can't believe Scar's gone, after we had all that hell to get his stuff through...I miss him already
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: A tragic announcement    A tragic announcement  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:46 pm

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand

Goodbye Scar, your absence weakens us.
- Canadian
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: A tragic announcement    A tragic announcement  Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:53 pm

It took me a while to get over this. He was like a brother to me as well. I'll miss him terribly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tragic announcement    A tragic announcement  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A tragic announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: Help/Advice and Introductions :: Announcements-
Jump to: