New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Anyone wanna lose?

Go down 
+2
Noctis Lucis Caelum
DivineFrost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

Anyone wanna lose? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna lose?   Anyone wanna lose? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:28 pm

In Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2? Come on you know you want to. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Anyone wanna lose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna lose?   Anyone wanna lose? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:07 pm

Nah, I spend my money on real games like Medal of Honor and Dragon Age xD
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Anyone wanna lose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna lose?   Anyone wanna lose? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:23 am

Dragon Age! <3
I have all the DLC's xD
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

Anyone wanna lose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna lose?   Anyone wanna lose? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Ah hater, Metal of Honor is good but it seems like a carbon copy of Call of Duty or Battlefield, and I never got Dragon Age, but a friend of mine loved it.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

Anyone wanna lose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna lose?   Anyone wanna lose? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Did you seriously request for someone to play you in that game? lol...Sad, just play with people online or those you know, I'm not going to jump the gun and say your trash anyway since I never played you, but I have a feeling you may be one of the people to use dudes like Minato and Deidara and what not..I wouldn't waste time asking for challenges here, but confidence is a good thing in a sense, you claim that they'll lose when you may not know that they could possibly floor you lol..Me I have no interest in that game much now anyway, besides that challenging me, I'd possibly crush you, I'm sure no amount of skill you play could possibly match the one's I've played against.
Back to top Go down
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

Anyone wanna lose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna lose?   Anyone wanna lose? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Wow what a cocky one you are, it was simply a topic asking for some matches in the game being that its kinda rare to find someone online who doesn't simply spam the entire match and would hopefully find a few more fun people to play. I don't really understand why you had to reply to the topic with so much negativity. I realize that the topic name does sound a little cocky but its so its gets peoples attention, then we can then proceed with the match and if I lose I lose. Also where do you get off saying that your sure no amount of skill I have could match you? I mean what the hell man, have you and me ever played together before? No, so how could you know my current skill level? If you wanna back that little statement of yours up then let me know alright. If you remember my gamertag is Divine Frost, and I'd be glad to have a game with you.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

Anyone wanna lose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna lose?   Anyone wanna lose? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Negativity?...Well it seems as though once again I am misunderstood, well if you couldn't read between the lines then it's a subtle response to your friendly little remark about claiming an instant loss to gain attention, what I have done was simply respond with a cocky statement of my own to get your attention and it worked from your reaction however not the way I may have intended...Well I suppose in some sense you take it however you want to take it, at any rate if you want to face me, I'll oblige you..When an appropriate time is right for both parties, we'll go at this..And by the way in case you didn't read it and got heated with a sense of insecurity, I said "possibly crush you" and "I'm sure", which not only proves it was a taunt but also that there is a chance of you being better..*sigh* I'll try to be a bit more considerate and spoon feed my definitions for my statements from now on..good lord.
Back to top Go down
Whirlwind Scar

Whirlwind Scar

Anyone wanna lose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna lose?   Anyone wanna lose? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Damn son Mitsu, you gotta find a way to start with someone right? lol Obviously he didn't it, nigga was just playing around is all..lmao anyway frost, Imma record that gamertag and sweep it up sometime to take you on, and lemme see you try to whoop my ass
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Anyone wanna lose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna lose?   Anyone wanna lose? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:59 am

Oh for the love of all things good and holy in the world... -_-;;

Boys, it's just a game. For pete's sake. If you have all this damn energy to spend, do so writing out your damn characters in posts. Geez.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Anyone wanna lose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna lose?   Anyone wanna lose? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Oh the joys of competition!

[Mister Seduced] Is always up for a game! Bring the pain!
(Not Literally, play whatever character you want. Personally Kisame/Oro/Might Guy are my favs.)
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Anyone wanna lose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna lose?   Anyone wanna lose? Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:42 pm

HEADSHOT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone wanna lose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna lose?   Anyone wanna lose? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna lose?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: