New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

You'll never guess what just happened to me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

You'll never guess what just happened to me Empty
PostSubject: You'll never guess what just happened to me   You'll never guess what just happened to me Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:37 pm

So I just got robbed and the idiot took my empty wallet. He picked up my REALLY heavy bag with my xbox, 10 games, and my laptop and said "what's in here?" And Luke said "Clothes" and the guy believed him. Idiot.

Oh yeah, and my friend thinks the gun was fake
Back to top Go down
PsychoToga2k

PsychoToga2k

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess what just happened to me   You'll never guess what just happened to me Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Luke?
And sorry 'bout the wallet, mine ripped so I needed a new one.
jocolor
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess what just happened to me   You'll never guess what just happened to me Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:05 am

Luke was my friend with me. And yeah, my wallet was boss. It was black and had random red and white splotches of like skulls and shit and said "Princess" in a few spots because it was a chick's wallet xD I didn't care though. Damn, I need to call my aunt and ask for a new money order. That's the only thing important in there, but not like the guy can cash it, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll never guess what just happened to me   You'll never guess what just happened to me Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

You'll never guess what just happened to me
Page 1 of 1