New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yokorumi

Yokorumi

~ Empty
PostSubject: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:59 am

Done

Last edited by Yokorumi on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Wow...this is seriously a pretty nifty KG and actually fits a current character I'm working on.

Anyway, on to the discrepancies:

1) The manipulation of blood is complicated. And the fact that it involves chakra is also something that should be taken into account. If one actually thinks about this, it could be considered highly over-powered and if placed in the wrong hands, could be abused.

2) Because it is chakra of the user, I feel he/she should only be able to manipulate their own blood and not the blood of others.

So here are the restrictions that I'm asking to be placed on this:

• The blood controlled has to be the user's blood - no one else's
  • The blood controlled must be outside of the body and within a container
  • The blood that can be used outside of the body must come from a source on the person that is already an open wound of some sort if a container has been taken from the user or not within the user's grasp

I'm going to look over this again after the necessary changes have been made.
Back to top Go down
Yokorumi

Yokorumi

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:18 pm

I made sure to point out you can't just touch someone and control their blood: the point is if the person is living and the blood is inside them then it can't be utilized. Someone with this could touch a living person and have absolutely no control whatsoever, the point is to utilize blood they've basically collected over the span of their life...and I suppose they could control their own blood though I wouldn't recommend it. The body goes into shock if you lose two or more quarts of blood I believe. Figured no one cares if you happen to take dead folks' blood and store it for special purposes...they don't need it anymore <.< >.>

Quote :
Restated, as blood is sacred and sworn to its living body, blood inside the body cannot be utilized for harmful measures so long as its living.

From the SA last line. However I wanted to leave open a few possible helpful healing potentials, just no putting your chakra into someone and making their blood form spikes internally and all that.

If you want a container however I'd be more than happy to remodel parts of the SA seeing as there'd be no need for a chakra cost or jutsu to summon it, so that cuts some of that back ^^ Or might remodel the summoning one a slight bit...hmm...and I suppose the person could wield their own blood if without the container but would it be all right to say they overproduce blood for such a thing? It wouldn't be like spurting out a waterfall all the time but otherwise makes the SA unworthwhile to wield one's blood if they're suffering that large drain.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Hmm, well I guess I misread the part of dead bodies. So I don't see this as a problem. ^^

Now then, I would really like the idea of it being used in a container so if you could still revamp it so that it is such, I would appreciate it. I would hate for this technique to get abused since it's such a great concept.

And as for wielding their own blood without the container, it is possible. Say one is already bleeding from a wound, they could take the blood that is spilling and use it. As for overproduction of blood, it is possible. And probable as well. So if you would like to add that in, that would be good as well.

But trust me when I tell you, even with these restrictions, this KG is powerful. Though it would be interesting to see this transformed into a Clan/Bloodline.
Back to top Go down
Yokorumi

Yokorumi

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Mkayz took out the summoning bit then, so there's just a chakra cost to use. How one gets the blood to the battlefield will be up to them then. Added in that a person with this KG does produce blood more rapidly though so if they're stuck without supplies then they're not completely at a loss.

Remodeled the summoning jutsu into a replication jutsu instead seeing as that part was taken out.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:14 pm

All right! Looks good from what I can gather. Oh, but don't forget the container for either blood not belonging to the user and blood that does belong to the user. This is just another added restriction, but makes things more interesting in the end. Ensuring that it is outside of the body when in use.

Also, a chakra cost isn't completely out of the question since a trained Ijutsu user has large control over their chakra for that sole purpose. And it wouldn't be all that unsurprising that their chakra levels are a bit higher than the average shinobi since they focus on healing others as well as themselves.

Back to top Go down
Yokorumi

Yokorumi

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Hmmm now I'm just confused I think. I mean if the person wants a bunch of little jars, a giant bottle, or heavens knows what other ways people can think to store it to bring it with I'd rather not say "No, that's all wrong. You can only carry it in this specifically designed bottle." And do you want me to say you can't control the blood that's inside you or...something? Or just differentiate blood brought to the fight from dead people and the blood inside you?

Again confused at the comment, I already put in a constant chakra cost to wield it outside of using jutsu, in which case the jutsu cost overrides the normal one. So making a blaze spike and using a jutsu equal two different things. Or are you suggesting a boost to chakra pool or what? x.x
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:50 pm

No no, I meant a special container. I thought we talked about this via PM. XD I didn't see the special container mentioned in the description so I thought you had overlooked it. A user of this KG can still manipulate their own blood as the only living blood they can manipulate. I think it's just kinda silly that a blood user can just manipulate the blood of dead bodies when they should be able to use their own as well since it's part of their unique chakra make-up.

So no, you're fine. Just mention that it has to be placed in a special container when obtaining the blood and we can get this approved.
Back to top Go down
Yokorumi

Yokorumi

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Quote :
The blood of enemies has to be carried or summoned through other means

Again I like to leave it open for people to decide if that's okay? ^^ Otherwise they have to figure out how to get it there by 'emselves, and yeah its not bad that they can use their own blood, just more danger attached. Luckily we don't have to bring the dead bodies with us though <.< >.>

I suppose I can say special container though if you still want. No crates or cardboard boxes *snaps fingers*
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Haha, okay that's fine. Assuming that it's a liquid, we'll say that it has to be in either a canteen or a gourd of some sort.

All right. With that said, I am now giving this my seal of approval: APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~   ~ Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:38 am

Moved back as requested by user.
Back to top Go down
Yokorumi

Yokorumi

~ Empty