New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Rai Mitserugi

Go down 
+2
Ahira
Little One
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Little One

Little One

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Name: Rai Mitserugi
Alias: Templar
Height: 5'8
Weight: 160 lbs

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Race:Japanese
Hair: blonde
Eyes: Blue
Body: Slim
Ethnicity: Kumogakure

Personality: Rai Mitserugi is one cocky bastard. In combat he is extremely disrespectful and loves to taunt his opponent. When he is frustrated however his taunting becomes tormenting as he abuses and tortures his opponent whenever he gets the chance. He has a very small sense of honor, particularly that he should be respected and no one else should.

Village:Kumogakure
Title:Gennin
Special Titles:
Missing Ninja Class:

Alignment:True Neutral
    Renown:0

Experience Points:0
Bloodline:
Element:Raiton
Fighting Type/Style: Ninjutsu Master, Taijutsu Secondary
Sub Fighting style:
Inventory:

• Six Scrolls

• Broadsword

Kekkai Genkai:
Raiton: Blessed Petals
Requirement: Must be born of Kumogakure
Description: The legendary Chakra rose petals created by the Hatakeyama family. These white petals constantly blow around the wielder's body so long as he/she has Chakra in their body. The petals act as amplifiers for Raiton based attacks giving a 30% boost to all Raiton techniques. The petals are made of a highly conductive metal, and are kept in their graceful motion by the magnetic pulse the user's Raiton Chakra produces.

Combat Styles:

Bloodline Limits:

Jutsu Total:0
Jutsus:
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Type: Support
Requirement: none
This basic academy Ninjutsu technique is expected to be used by all ninja. Once the user forms the respective hand seal, the user is able to mold his/her chakra to create a non offensive clone. The clone does not possess the same amount of chakra as the user and cannot engage in physical activity. This technique is used mainly to confuse the adversary, trained Shinobi (Mainly C-rank and higher) are able to detect a clone instantly and may often tend to avoid attacking it.

Kawarimi no jutsu - Body Substitute Skill
It's implied in the name. The user switches his or her body with a plant, animal or anything for that matter. This is used to escape dangerous situations such as many sharp projectiles being flung at the person. Sometimes The user can damage their opponent with this technique.

Henge no Jutsu - Tranformation Technique
This basic ninja skill is expected to be mastered by all ninja. The technique allows the user to use chakra to change the physical appearance of themselves or parts of themselves to anything of their liking. The transformation is not able to last forever and lower leveled ninja may have trouble controlling this
technique.

Missions Completed:

• D-Rank:
  • C-Rank:
  • B-Rank:
  • A-Rank:
  • S-Rank:
  • Total:

Background: Rai was born and raised in Kumogakure. During his raising he decided to train with a young western warrior named Liam who had come to Kumogakure to escape a war in his native land. Rai grew up under the guidance of Liam, who taught him of chivalry and honor. Unfortunately Liam was found, tried as a traitor, heretic and deserter and was taken back to his homeland to be killed. From that day forward Rai wore his former masters armor as he began to persue the path of shinobi, losing all form of honor and chivalry instead taking the stance of a power hungry young ninja in training. Rai a twenty one year old gennin, is trying his hardest to catch up to his counterparts who are atleast chunnin. Rai deep down inside misses Liam and would have been much different had he not been killed. Rai vows to kill anyone who even badmouths him, he feels as though he needs to prove himself to everyone and make it as though he is feared more than respected.

Last edited by Little One on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Little One

Little One

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:01 pm

edited and finished
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:23 pm

All right, first off welcome!

Now, the discrepancies in your application:

1) Considering how old your character is, he should be able to know Surface Walking so you need to add that in with your basic jutsu.
2) I'm assuming you opted not to use a sub-style, which is fine so no qualms there. However, if you did opt for a sub style, I ask that you place it as such.
3) Your background is too short. It's a minimum of ten lines, not ten sentences. You need three more lines. Smile

Fix these issues and I will be happy to look over this again.
Back to top Go down
Little One

Little One

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Donezo!
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:12 pm

Did you get permission for Thors majetry?
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Ahira, for future reference when I make an announcement about not allowing surface jutsu on profiles, I kinda mean it xD

Lyte, at this stage in the game, the more the merrier, if someone wants to have a KG thats needs creator approval and you deny them. You will not find yourself in my good books xD

the profile looks great, but until its stated in the templates on the site, the surface walking will have to go, sorry for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Little One

Little One

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:56 pm

I already have Thor's majesty upon Miyu so you can't have it as only 1 RPC may at a time, though you can pick a different one, so long as it isn't Terra, or Posiden.

Before anyone asks for proof or says it doesn't say that: http://newagerp.omgforum.net/kekkei-genkai-list-f63/majesty-t107.htm There's the app and it does.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Shifty...the surface walking Jutsu isn't there on his profile. O.o Where do you see it at? Because it definitely wasn't there when I posted up my comments, hence why I didn't make the comment in the first place.

I wasn't taking your words lightly. -_-

Anyway, make the necessary changes and we'll proceed.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Quote :
1) Considering how old your character is, he should be able to know Surface Walking so you need to add that in with your basic jutsu.

Was just clarifying this.

Anyways, you have this under control xD Ill leave it to you.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:29 pm

I posted this before we clarified things. -_-;;

Anyway, I've got this taken care of.

1) You only start out with 3 basic jutsu (sans Water Walking, Surface Walking)

2) The history of the character has to be 10 lines. This rule will be enforced.

Last edited by Ahira on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little One

Little One

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:31 pm

Is this character done?..Because I see nothing else wrong with it
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:58 am

I think it's finished. And if you see nothing wrong with it, there's nothing else for me to really double-check.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rai Mitserugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rai Mitserugi   Rai Mitserugi Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rai Mitserugi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: Approved Section :: Konohagakure Shinobi-
Jump to: