New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Okay seriously you little pieces of....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Okay seriously you little pieces of.... Empty
PostSubject: Okay seriously you little pieces of....   Okay seriously you little pieces of.... Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm

deleted

Last edited by Fates Retribution on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Okay seriously you little pieces of....   Okay seriously you little pieces of.... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 am

Okay Yuki, this is the second outburst in the last week and it is not necessary.

First off, if you had an issue with the systems (and you've been here longer than I have, so you should have caught this little screw up from the get-go), you should have brought this to either Shifty's attention, or Riku's attention seeing as how those two were the ones responsible for moving all the systems over from Tensei.

Now then, as to why they changed it, I don't know. But I will say that this is completely uncalled for. If you had a discrepancy with what was presented on the site, then you should have made a proper inquiry to either have these changes that were taken out put back in, or scrapped altogether and have a new system implemented on the site that is different than the one you proposed on Tensei.

So, being as how I'm just a moderator, I feel that I am obligated to tell you that you are going a bit out of line with your words and that your conduct regarding this is both rude and on the immature level. Again, if you have a problem with this, it should have been personally brought to either Princess, Shifty, or Riku's attention. Posting this here is unnecessary.

As your friend and someone who enjoys playing with you, I feel it imperative that I say the following: Chill the fuck out, get the hell over yourself and complain about this shit in the correct manner, Yuki! I swear to God you can be so damn thick-headed sometimes. There are ways in getting what you want without being disrespectful.

Damn.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

PostSubject: Re: Okay seriously you little pieces of....   Okay seriously you little pieces of.... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 am

Uh..right..what she said
Back to top Go down
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

PostSubject: Re: Okay seriously you little pieces of....   Okay seriously you little pieces of.... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am

Rude and immature? Someone is breaking my system, but I talked over it with Shifty and nothing will change so who cares.

I don't care anymore do what you want I won't comment, cheat all you want I won't comment I thought all of you wanted to RP to have fun but I was wrong.

Go ahead and ban me who gives a crap, my voice won't be heard as you can't see from my point of view.

Way to go Ahira way to go, don't even look at it from my point of view, don't even think about how offended you would be, don't even look at it from where I am, and believe me I have from where you are, but no don't dot hat just yell at me.
Back to top Go down
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

PostSubject: Re: Okay seriously you little pieces of....   Okay seriously you little pieces of.... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:18 am

I retract my statement it is pointless to argue.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

PostSubject: Re: Okay seriously you little pieces of....   Okay seriously you little pieces of.... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 am

Thinking about all thats happened so far it really not all that serious is it? There's really no point in causing little issues over nothing..I would ask you to think about the situation and if you don't realize it she was in a sense trying to see it from your point of view. The system may not seem the exact way you placed them but if people understand it to some degree it really doesn't matter, like I always say, have fun and BS later, it's rping that counts not the damn style point crap, I'm sure if there was really that much of an issue the character would be corrected before it's approved..and the whole ban me statement, really pointless..I'm not sure if thats how things used to happen on NRC but here your entitle to your opinion. No one is going to ban you because you have a complaint, all she was trying to say was bring it up with an admin or be nicer about the statement, pissed off or not I'm sure we all have a well enough developed psyche to know how people feel when they are upset..Calm and collected usually gets through and if one admin didn't understand, go to another there are more than one 2 out of 3 will get the point across seriously..Drama and BS not really needed, if you made the system you know how to use it best, if you see an issue or something that can be used to an advantage do it and then bring it up. Have fun for god sakes people, that is the blasted point..This little cause for drama or anything arising to it is meaningless. Maybe she was wrong to yell but in this case both parties are at fault..Just don't look for something to complain about and enjoy the site, I mean really you don't seem to have a problem letting people know the slight flaw in profile comments and I'm damn well sure you can be a moderator. So whats the fuss about, this just needs to chill out because I'm sure both of us or anyone for that matter wants no drama agreeable?

Last edited by Mitsuomi Sensui on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Okay seriously you little pieces of....   Okay seriously you little pieces of.... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 am

Nazi Shifty doesn't give in to any form of demands. For compassion seek other admins.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

PostSubject: Re: Okay seriously you little pieces of....   Okay seriously you little pieces of.... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:41 am

I don';t want drama I want to avoid it later on down the road. As people would abuse/find loop holes, but I suppose I will have to trust all of your judgement on this don't let me down.

Also, I know I can be a damn fine mod I am an admin on NRC, head of RPG, former head of apps, and have been so for a year+ so I already know that XD
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Okay seriously you little pieces of....   Okay seriously you little pieces of.... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:01 am

Trashed
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay seriously you little pieces of....   Okay seriously you little pieces of.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Okay seriously you little pieces of....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: Disposed Threads-
Jump to: