New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Taijutsu-Kamina Style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

Taijutsu-Kamina Style Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu-Kamina Style   Taijutsu-Kamina Style Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:39 am

Name: Just who the hell do you think I am, kick!!
Type: Taijutsu
Requirements: N/A
Hand seals: N/A
Description: This technique is preformed useually when the enemy's attention is on somthing/someone else, due to the high problity of damanging oneself during the attack. First the user would wildly begin to gain speed/momentum, by running straight at the target. Second, they would jump in the air, and while both feet are off the gound, they would be pointed towards the enemy. Third, they would use the bulit up speed/ momuntem to send a powerful kick, useually knocking out the one who was unlucky enough to be hit by this powerful kick. Then lastly, the would use the connected hit to kick off of their oppoent and land safely. But if the attack is avoided in some way, the user would simply be thrown to the ground by the missed target, causing some damange upon impact.

Name: How dare you touch my comrade, punch!!
Type: Taijutsu
Requirements: N/A
Hand seals: N/A
Description: This technique is used in secsession with the Just who the hell do you think I am, kick, and only if their is another opponet next to the one that was just attacked. After a seccessful first attack with Just who the hell do you think I am, kick, the user can use the power used to kick off from the previously hit target, to spin themselfs in mid air by preforming a spinning back kick. Once the user is spun correctly, they will complety turn themselfs with a readied fist and once the moment is right they will stike the second target with a power packed punch. If the attack connects correctly, it can end in a second knockout.

Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu-Kamina Style   Taijutsu-Kamina Style Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Didn't we already talk to you about being canon and using their abilities?
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu-Kamina Style   Taijutsu-Kamina Style Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:20 pm

To tell the truth Kamina in the show where he originates from, has no techniques what so ever. These are just the names of attacks he randomly did to protect his little bro, and were never used again. However I liked them and decided to make them actual techniques, instead of just being random attacks that are done once and never again.

And besides they may be slightly cannon but they are just a drop kick and a punch. Its not like I created a technique that lets me do Kamehameha or something like that.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu-Kamina Style   Taijutsu-Kamina Style Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Considering there D-Rank they would be a complete waste of time to learn, but if you want them, you can have them, approved.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu-Kamina Style   Taijutsu-Kamina Style Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:19 pm

trashed at user request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu-Kamina Style   Taijutsu-Kamina Style Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu-Kamina Style
Page 1 of 1