New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki] Empty
PostSubject: Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]   Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:49 am

Learning Jutsu

Spoiler:

Mio rolled her shoulders forward, then backward. Not sure how she was going to go about this maneuver, she opted to just throw out a few punches and kicks before finally doing a back-flip. Flip after flip was executed, the smoothness of the movement seemingly like an entrancing dance. Once the dismount had been accomplished, Mio let her hands remain in the air - her reddish-orange hair cascading slowly across her back in one fluid motion.

Sliding her back leg slowly, Mio let her arms slowly float down until they were parallel with her shoulders, holding them steady. Closing her eyes, she pulled her arms close to her chest - her hands forming hand seals and sending her chakra out toward the nearby vines. Without even having to look, she could sense that the plant was bending to her will slightly. Come on...you will come to me now... she thought, willing the vines to her until she was able to cause the vines to circle around her. The dark green vines bobbed and weaved, circling her in a rhythmic motion until she opened her eyes slowly to see her handiwork. Sighing, she closed her eyes and threw her hands forward, sending the vines back toward the trees from whence they came.

Letting out a breath as the vines stilled themselves, Mio wiped the back of her hand across her forehead, admiring her handiwork. "Well, not so bad for the first attempt," she half muttered to herself before lifting her leg straight into the air, lacing her fingers behind her kneecap so she could stretch the muscles. Letting her leg fall slowly, grasping for her other ankle and pulling it behind her. "Just a few more trials and I should be good to go."

Setting her feet on the ground, Mio immediately bounced on her toes and felt pleased to know that the past hour of training had finally gotten her to where she was now. Utilizing her chakra to manipulate the vines, she hoped to be able to combine her hand-to-hand jutsus with this vine technique. This was what she needed - to master her techniques and other powerful jutsu so she could travel and not have to worry about needing constant protection.

Stretching her hands as far as they could go above her head, Mio got on her tip toes and popped her backbone, before slowly rolling back on her heels and collapsing onto the grass beneath her. She kept her hands above her head, looking up at the sky as her red-orange hair cascaded around her - feathering out like a pair of wings. Blinking her blue-green eyes, she could feel the gentle wind against her skin and it soothed her.

It wouldn't hurt anything to take a quick nap, right? She could always resume her training after some shut eye. A tiny smirk formed on her lips, before it faded back to a placid expression. Anything's better than going home and trying to read a bunch of damn scrolls all day.

{1/8}

Back to top Go down
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]   Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:12 am

Learning Jutsu

Spoiler:

Standing at the top of the hill behind the mansion of the Raikage, the elder son Sasaki Hatakeyama crossed his arms letting his coat blow with the gentle gale of the wind. The hood was over his head as some strands of his blue bangs danced along his face due to the breeze. He kept his eyes closed began to focus on the task he had at hand. It was time if not now then never, a jutsu there was, that needed to be mastered. Sakuretsu his loyal crow looked up at him already knowing the desire that went through his mind. The crow knew exactly how Sasaki felt to try a jutsu of this magnitude on his own.

It began with a simple checking of the fingernails as Sasaki used some chakra to try and extend them into talon, this attempt working after a few goes but mainly because there was no need for an excessive chakra output. He wanted to try something better, if he could created wings from the crow on his shoulder blades then he would consider this training process. Without another word Sasaki leaped off of the hill plummeting head first towards the ground, he wasn't sure if he could actually do it this time, He began to concentrate his chakra molding it as much as he was able to in attempts to form wings on his back. His attempts however were futile and Sasaki would be in great danger if he continued falling the way that he did.

Sakuretsu instantly knew the jutsu was not a success and upon Sasaki's descent he took off in a dive downwards to ace past him in flight. Turning it's body Sakuretsu flapped it's wings once mightily catching Sasaki on it's back as it then flew through the skies. Sasaki gaining balance on Sakuretsu began to think what he was doing wrong in this sense, was there some secret concept that he couldn't apply. The very idea began to disturb him it made him upset that he wasn't doing what he wanted, he believed that he should be mastering anything he placed his mind on, after all he was the son of the Raikage. Sakuretsu flew with Sasaki over the skies of Kumogakure moving a little towards a small field behind the buildings, it was there that the bird noticed a reddish-orange haired girl laying down on the grass with seeming to enjoy a nap or at least resting.

Sakuretsu made a screeching caw that was heard about as the shadow of the bird would move over her briefly just lightly pausing her sunlight. It was not something that serious but surely noticeable being that Sakuretsu was the size that he was. Sakuretsu flew around the area a few more times as Sasaki leaped off of the bird landing onto the grass in front of her down on one knee. Sakuretsu shortly after joined him in his kneeling position by landing on his right side standing attentively and looking at the girl. Sasaki rose to his feet slowly his hair still covering his eyes and coat now blowing even more fiercely with the winds.
"You know sleeping out in the open...Is hardly wise.."

[1/8]

Last edited by Hittori on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]   Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Mio's dreams were hazy at best. The faces of her brother, sister, and mother still continued to haunt her. Most of her times sleeping at night were restless, fitful, and she ended up feeling more tired than she did laying down in the first place. But Mio knew that the memory of that horrible incident was still fresh in her mind. She didn't even get a chance to bid her mother and sister farewell, and Keisuke...

Brows furrowed as she attempted to shake the thought from her mind. No. She couldn't be thinking like this now. This was why Mio trained her body so hard, day and night. She would exercise herself to the point of exhaustion so her sleep could be dreamless, ensuring that their faces would not flow into her thoughts.

A shadow went across her body, blocking out the sun for but a moment. Her brow twitched, peeking one eye open to peer at just what was suddenly shrouding her in darkness. However, in the same instant, it was gone and replaced by the sun once more. She closed her eye again.

Mio had no reason to feel threatened by anything out here in the open. Not this close to the village, even out in the great Expanses. She actually didn't really mind if someone decided to end her existence. Though her father wouldn't really miss her all that much. He was too drunk half the time to care and when he was sober, he was yelling at her to read scrolls.

Two sounds reached her ears. The first was the swift sound of the wind reaching her ears and then the change in the grass as a body pressed down against the blades. Wings were the other - flapping majestically - before the creature, presumably a bird, landed beside the human. Keeping her eyes closed still, she inwardly focused on just the sounds around her.

A momentary pause, the silence welcoming to her ears save for the sudden strong gust of wind. It only just barely covered up the movement of shuffling feet through the grass. Movement ceased and she could feel the shadow looming over her still form lying in the grass.

"You know sleeping out in the open...Is hardly wise..."

The girl sighed, slowly moving her hands to rest behind her head, still not looking up at her new "guest." Well someone was certainly keen on butting in to her life today. "Yeah? Well I never claimed to be a very wise person," she replied cooly, opening her eyes to look at the person speaking with her.

All she saw was blue. Blue hair, ghostly blue eyes, and even his dark robes and sash held a sort of blue aura around them. Sitting up slowly, Mio got a better look at the large bird still hanging back a bit but peering at her just as curiously as she was scrutinizing it. Smirking, her brows furrowed ove her brows before looking up at the male, her hands resting casually behind her. She could tell who he was just by that damn sash blowing around in the air thanks to his Chakra. "Ah, so a member of the Hatakeyama Clan so graciously decides to bless me with his presence. Even giving me good advice as well." Mio chuckled, tilting her head to the side after tossing some of her hair over her shoulder. Silence passed between them before she shrugged one shoulder and sighed. "Excuse me if I don't get up and greet you properly. I'm feeling a bit lazy today."

Looking back at the bird, she couldn't help but feel curious by the creature. It certainly was a strange thing to behold. But it also didn't seem as menacing a creature as the black feathers tried to reveal. If it could so gracefully carry his companion in the skies, then surely it was a bird of majesty - something to be admired, not feared. Mio smiled before looking back at the male, quirking a brow. "So tell me, just how high up on the food chain are you in the family, hm?"

{2/8}
Back to top Go down
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]   Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki] Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:00 pm

Sasaki looked at her girl who who addressed hims in such a high manner. She was obviously familiar with the Hatakeyama Family's reputation throughout Kumogakure and being that she could noticed the Blessed Petals lodged within his sash that spiraled around his body, her assumption of him being high in the family was accurate. Sakuretsu looked back at her as he noticed that every now and then her sight seemed to shift to him, almost like she wasn't used to seeing a creature like him. Sakuretsu turned his head to the side then back to proper position as it shuffled it's feathers a little by shaking.

"I am the son of the Raikage and Head of the Hatakeyama noble household..Sasaki Hatakeyama. Now reveal to me what your name is so that the standing is fair." When Sasaki spoke he made sure his voice made him sound empowered however not cocky, almost in a mellow tone. He wondered what she could possibly be doing out here just laying in the grass. Perhaps it was training? But then it was a bit of a stretch for him to assume that training was the only reason she came here, after all she said she was a bit lazy today. Sasaki moved his hood off of his head letting his blue hair sway even more elegantly with the passing breeze.

[2/8]

Last edited by Hittori on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]   Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki] Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Mio sighed, wondering why a member of the Hatakeyama family wanted to bother talking to some girl he didn't even know laying out in the middle of the grass with no care in the world. Was he bored? Did he want to pick a fight? Doubtful of the latter, she looked him over again in scrutiny. He had to be directly related to the Raikage some how.

"I am the son of the Raikage and Head of the Hatakeyama noble household..Sasaki Hatakeyama. Now reveal to me what your name is so that the standing is fair." His words interrupted her thoughts and she looked at him, into those ghost blue eyes - really looked at them.

After a moment, she averted her eyes, a tch leaving her lips before brushing her fingers through her bright colored hair. "Such demands," Mio said, smirking before peeking one eye at him. "Not exactly the best way to get the information you want from people, son of the Raikage." She rose to her feet, dusting off her backside in the process before looking at him once more as he removed his hood. Yep, definitely a Hatakeyama. All those guys were lookers. "Then again, I suppose I'll be punished if I don't tell you, so may as well. I'm Mio Nakajima." Reaching out, she snatched his hand in her own in a firm handshake, a mischievous grin on her face. "Nice to meet ya!"

{3/8}
Back to top Go down
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]   Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki] Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Sasaki's eyes fell down to her hand as she extended it for a shake, perhaps she had come to the realization that she was in the face of a true Shinobi, not that it bothered Sasaki. He almost felt flattered that she knew who he seemed to be simply by appearance though it was not something to go mistaken among Kumogakure. Feeling as though he owed her at least some kind of respect Sasaki reached out taking the hand of Mio shaking in response to her request.

Sakuretsu looked up at his master tilting his head to the side before returning to look at mio, it seemed as though he knew that this was strange. What could Sasaki possibly see in this woman? Rather why would he even bother to shake her hand? Sakuretsu knew that because Sasaki came from a high pedigree he was a tad selective on who he would offer his hand in friendship to. Sasaki slowly moved his hand back from the shake transitioning into crossing his arms as he spoke.
"Now tell me..What exactly are you doing here?"

[3/8]
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]   Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki] Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:19 am

Mio watched him look at her curiously, wondering whether or not he should take the gesture into account or just stare at her hand. She had half a mind to just take that noble Hatakeyama hand into her own and give it a rough shake - let him know that she wasn't scared to soil his high pedigree palms. But after a few more seconds passed, she felt the boy take her hand into his own. Her blue green eyes looked at his ghostly ones, moved to their hands, then back to his eyes again.

Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see that Sasaki's animal companion was also scrutinizing her - mostly from curiosity. Perhaps he was thinking that she was a strange individual, lying around in the open without any form of protection, or that she just looked weird in general. But Mio didn't mind. She didn't stand out that much and while her hair could get a little out of hand sometimes (it liked to grow in various different directions, completely out of control), but there was always that something in the back of her mind that told her she and her family were different.

Comes with being part of the Shoubu Clan, she thought, looking back at Sasaki as he began to speak, releasing her hand from his.

"Now tell me..What exactly are you doing here?"

Mio placed her hands behind her head, tilting it to the side a bit as her bright orange bangs fell across the bridge of her nose. "Doing a little training," came her response before shrugging one shoulder. "Can't say I've mastered the technique I was working on before you came and interrupted my nap, but progress is progress." Smirking, she took a step back and onced him over, debating whether or not she really wanted to do what she was thinking of doing.

She opted not to...for now. "So what about you? Surely the first son of the Raikage isn't just aimlessly wandering about. Doing some training of your own?"

{4/8}
Back to top Go down
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]   Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:50 am

Sasaki nodded in response to her, he was indeed training but happened by here when she was resting. Sakuretsu was getting an odd feeling by looking at this girl, he was uneasy something not normal for the bird. Sasaki's eyes moved down to the bird as he wondered what was bothering him? Was he trying to tell Sasaki that this girl was bad news? Sasaki became a tad more cautious to her however made sure that none of his concerns were revealed.
"I have come to indeed do a little training of my own..Mio was it? I could possibly use a training partner, in fact I was about to go see my father in a little bit as I'm sure he could grant training opportunity. How about you accompany me?" Sasaki's request was a daring one as Sakuretsu's expression instantly changed. Sakuretsu looked at Sasaki cawing a little while ruffling it's feathers as though it was trying to tell him something. Sasaki normally would take this into consideration however decided that he had his own means as to why he requested her.

Giving Sakuretsu a glare that made sure the bird silenced itself Sasaki's ghostly blue eyes returned to Mio as he smirked slightly almost in a cocky manner awaiting her response for his little offer. She was obviously interesting, her attitude showed spunk however if she was actually looking to train, then Sasaki's best bet was to master his technique using her help. The idea of seeking assistance from someone disgusted Sasaki but he decided not to complain, his power and advancement came first as his pride came second. A sacrifice he was most assuredly ready to make if it increased his chances of becoming then next Raikage.

[4/8]

Last edited by Hittori on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]   Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki] Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Mio took note how the bird was becoming increasingly wary of her. Ignoring it for the time being, she didn't know why the animal had such distaste for her. Then again, she wasn't too fond of birds either. Sure, she could envy how they could take to the skies on a whim, but even a bird has to rest its weary wings.

There was some slight apprehension before Sasaki spoke to her once more. Mio let her hands fall by her side. "I have come to indeed do a little training of my own..Mio was it? I could possibly use a training partner, in fact I was about to go see my father in a little bit as I'm sure he could grant training opportunity. How about you accompany me?"

She noticed the glare that Sasaki gave his animal companion to silence him and instantly gave a measure of respect to the Raikage's son. To truly appreciate a familiar, one needed to understand that there were boundaries one did not cross with the other. When he looked back at her with those ghostly eyes, Mio couldn't help but feel as though he were looking straight into her heart - peering in; trying to discover something. However, she shook off the feeling and let her smile return to her face.

"So I'm going to meet the Raikage, huh?" she said with a smirk, running her fingers through the ends of her hair and tossing her bangs out of her face. Best to keep appearances up, hm? "And though I won't say you probably could have chosen a better training partner, I will tell you that I won't go easy on ya just 'cause you're the Raikage's son." Her smile broadened before she winked at him. "And don't you go easy on me just 'cause I'm a girl, either. Agreed?"

So he'd beaten her to it. Mio had originally been planning to just attack him straight on - making him her training partner. But this was better. She'd get to meet the Raikage and even train under the circumstances that her Kage dictated. Though the man was definitely to be feared in some light, Mio respected him more for his amazing display of raw energy than his actual title. Though there was a "nobility" issue rising amongst the regular citizens, Mio could have cared less for such posturing. She wanted to become strong - so strong that none would dare think of trying to attack her or her family ever again.

{5/8}
Back to top Go down
Hittori

Hittori

PostSubject: Re: Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]   Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki] Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:28 am

Sasaki smirked as he turned around, his hair brushing in the reversed motion due to his movement. He looked at the skies and thought to himself that everything was going to be perfect, finally someone who could help him master his jutsu and not only that be finally someone who would be able to perform a mission dictated directly from his father. Her words seemed to give Sasaki a sense of motivation and almost made him chuckle a little when she requested that he not go easy on her because she was a girl. Did she really think that He, the son of the Raikage would go easy on anyone simply because of gender, the mere thought of that was completely absurd.

"It is settled then..Lets get moving." Sasaki began walking as he had an expectation that she would follow him. He advanced forwards for a few steps before calling out in a commanding voice, "Sakuretsu!". Almost at instinct, Sasaki's partner Sakuretsu began following him running a little to take the lead before he expanded his wings flapping once to take off with great elegance. The bird's stunning flight sent him deep into the clouds casting a large shadow over the two of them briefly that signified it's movements before returning with a great aerial precision. Flying from behind, Sakuretsu zoomed past Mio sending nothing but feathers and a powerful gust in his wake before heading towards Sasaki still flying at low altitude.

Sasaki timing the bird perfectly performed a backflip onto the back of Sakuretsu as the two of them took off repeating Sakuretsu's first motion of flight. However deciding not to fly past Mio for a second time, Sasaki lowered the flying height and looked down at Mio as he nodded with a light smirk on his face. "Well now..Are you ready? Because if your serious about this, then lets go, I wait for no one.", As Sasaki ended his words Sakuretsu, almost as if it already knew took off in flight with great speed. Still some trails of feathers fell from the skies to show the path, but slowly Sasaki and Sakuretsu began fading in sight due to the sun's light. Soaring across the village Sasaki closed his eyes only to enjoy the feeling of the wind against his face, he did not even look back to see if Mio had followed him, he expected her to be able to after all, she did live here. Sasaki was sure that she would know how to find the domain of the Raikage.

Sakuretsu's flying still fast and accurate allowed Sasaki to close in on the Raikage's mansion, a large grand structure that would surely not be missed especially through aerial means. "Hm..She may have trouble locating this place..Sakuretsu, alert her" with a strong caw, Sakuretsu responded to Sasaki spinning it's flight pattern causing the bird to fly in an obvious circle cawing repeatedly. The noise was a little disturbing to those below but it would service as a signal for whenever Mio arrived within range, she would be able to see Sasaki's location as well as the Raikage's mansion.

[5/8]
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]   Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki] Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Mio saw the expression on Sasaki's face change before he turned around, away from her. She didn't know what this young ninja expected from her, but she was determined to do more than what he deemed she was capable of. There wasn't much she could do other than this. A few more seconds passed and she watched as he moved and she instinctively followed. After all, they'd agreed to be training partners, right?

Sasaki called for his familiar and she paused in her steps, watching curiously as the large bird soared into the sky before swooping down low and nearly brushing up against Mio. Her long orange hair flew forward from the rush of wind and she pressed her hand against the hem of her garment - attempting to keep an "errant skirt" at bay. Sasaki flipped himself onto the back of the large bird and watched as Sakuretsu repeated the motion he'd done before. Preparing herself for another "gust of wind," Mio blinked blue eyes curiously as Sasaki hovered above her while speaking.

"Well now..Are you ready? Because if your serious about this, then lets go, I wait for no one."

An orange brow twitched slightly as she watched the male sail into the air and fly off toward the direction of the village. Who did this kid think she was? A push over? "Tch, I was born ready," she muttered before leaning forward and running full speed from the open area of grassland and tearing into the forest. Jumping from tree to tree in rapid succession, Mio jumped down from one branch and, grasped one lower extension with her right hand before swinging back up and squatting and looking up through the canopy of trees.

Lunging forward with her legs, Mio jumped to the last lower tree branch and then sailed down onto the ground, the balls of her feet touching the grass and stone beneath her first, and in one fluid motion she tore off through the krags and down to the village. Heart hammering heavily against her chest, Mio pushed her legs harder and could feel her speed increasing as she rounded the base of the hill and tore across the ground for the village.

Whipping around another corner, she leaped clear into the air and landed on the roof of a nearby building that was situated in the center of the village. She looked around, orange hair whipping about her in various directions because of the wind pressing up against her body. Blue eyes surveyed the area until the sound of Sakuretsu reached her ears. Looking up, she saw the black bird and his master doing circles over the Raikage's mansion and she smirked. Right, like she really didn't know where the Thunder God of Cloud Country resided. It was sheer madness to think otherwise.

Doing a front somersault off the roof of the building she was currently on, Mio landed gracefully on her feet and shocked a few villagers in the process. Ignoring their reprimands, the kunoichi raced down the main road and bee-lined straight for the mansion of the Raikage. It didn't take her very long to reach the main gate (after dodging and flipping over several unsuspecting Kumogakure no Sato residents) and she finally paused just outside the large gate of the main house. Breathing rate steadying, Mio looked up at the sky and waited for Sasaki to spot her, hoping that she wouldn't be waiting outside the gate for very long. Sure, she could have scaled the wall of the gate and let herself in, but that was just plain rude. Her family had taught her to have better manners than that, after all.

{6/8}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]   Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Can You See Me Now? [Training/Sasaki]
Page 1 of 1