New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Mokuton: Vine Trio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Mokuton: Vine Trio Empty
PostSubject: Mokuton: Vine Trio   Mokuton: Vine Trio Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:09 am

Name: Mokuton: Shihai Tsurukasa (Vine Control)
Type: Ninjutsu
Requirements: Mokuton no Jutsu
Description: The user performs the hand seals and vines within 50 meters that they can see come under their control. The user can move them within their fifty meter circle, but if they move out of the fifty meters, then the vines stop moving and become limp. These vines are not capable of strangling or effectively constricting an opponent, however, they can be used to trip or catch incoming projectiles, or, if the user so desires, could be an effective shield if the vines were to form a sort of wall.

Name: Mokuton: Sawaru Tsurukasa (Vine Constriction)
Requirements: Mokuton no Jutsu, Shihai Tsurukasa (Vine Control)
Description: The user forms the hand seals and releases the jutsu. These vines move forward at a rapid, slithering pace and climb up an opponent’s body and wrap themselves tightly around it. It cannot crush an opponent’s bone, nor can it strangle anyone; However, the more the user attempts to struggle, the tighter the vines will wrap themselves around the opponent.

Name: Mokuton: Ibara Tsurukasa (Thorn Vines)
Requirements: Mokuton no Jutsu, Shihai Tsurukasa (Vine Control), Sawaru Tsurukasa (Vine Constriction)
Description: The user performs the hand seals and any vines in the user’s control begin to grow large thorns. These thorns can extend a total of two inches off the vine, and can pierce skin and clothing with ease.

Last edited by Ahira on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Mokuton: Vine Trio   Mokuton: Vine Trio Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:19 am

I have a jutsu like this at a slightly higher rank and more versatile
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Mokuton: Vine Trio   Mokuton: Vine Trio Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:36 am

Yeah, I saw, but there are actually two other jutsu that are linked with this one together. And it would be easier for my character to learn this one since it's C-Ranked and then she can upgrade to the higher level, more versatile one later. I'm putting up the other two jutsu now so you can see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Mokuton: Vine Trio   Mokuton: Vine Trio Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:42 am

-_- Why didn't you just post them all in one thread?
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Mokuton: Vine Trio   Mokuton: Vine Trio Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:52 am

I dunno...because they're separate jutsu. Someone might not want all three. I do, yes, but someone else may not. But I guess I can do that.

EDIT: All right, edited them in and renamed the Jutsu title.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Mokuton: Vine Trio   Mokuton: Vine Trio Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:00 am

xD thanks.

Anyways, objections?
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Mokuton: Vine Trio   Mokuton: Vine Trio Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:31 am

None, but you can lock and move
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Mokuton: Vine Trio   Mokuton: Vine Trio Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:11 am

And you call me lazy

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mokuton: Vine Trio   Mokuton: Vine Trio Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mokuton: Vine Trio
Page 1 of 1