New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]   Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:11 am

"I don't care what you say! I know that I am right when it comes to this subject so why don't you just accept this and move on with your little life, my good sir?" snapped Enishi as he dodged oncoming traffic while walking through Earth Country's busy streets.

Kuronuei suppressed a groan of annoyance as the man who was accompanying them, Shinji (a friend and civilian peer of sorts) scoffed, shoving one of his hands into his pockets to pull out his cigarettes and popped it into his mouth. "I'm telling you that you'll think otherwise whenever you decide to face me in combat, Enishi Myoujin."

Kuronuei mentally rolled his eyes as he covered his face with his hand, adjusting the strap that held the traveling bag with both his and his Kage's things in them. This conversation had been going on all day long, it seemed. Enishi could tell that Kuronuei was starting to regret having even told him about his training trip up into the mountains, but it was too late for that now. The Earth Shadow could not pass up this chance to gain power and he'd missed training with his best friend. There would definitely come a time for change in the not-so-distant future and he needed to be at the top of his game.

Unfortunately for Kuronuei, Enishi wanted a nice warm drink and an equally warm dinner to boot. He refused to be stuck in the mountains for days without having gotten his vices out of his system. Was it so much to ask for Kuronuei to come on his day off? No. Of course it wasn't! It was a reasonable thing to want to have his Anbu Captain with him. Going to a quiet bar, enjoying the local gossip while sipping on his glass of...whatever. Ah, such bliss had to be shared with his childhood friend, now bodyguard.

The Tsuchikage saw Kuronuei sigh, a sweat drop forming over his brow. It was certainly strange to see him without his tanuki mask on in his presence when on business, but Enishi knew that Kuronuei did this so as to not draw too much attention to the kage. They didn't need to announce to the world what Enishi was and what country he was from. Even within his own village, not many were completely aware of who their leader was - least of all that he once hailed from Otogakure no Sato. Not here on foreign lands where the two now called "home." Because of this, the Anbu was able to say, "I wish you two would knock it off. No one cares about which you two think is the best volume out of the Icha Icha series."

They pushed their way through the crowd and rounded the corner to the bar that Kuronuei knew was a frequent spot for others to come in the afternoons and enjoy their drinks and the fondness of idle chatter. Enishi didn't even have to guess that Kuronuei already had a few of his subordinates situated in various parts of the village to spy and gather information when needed. If Enishi could sneak into this country with false identification in his younger days, someone else surely could do the same. But it seemed that the kage could relax. Such a large country placing his eyes on him constantly? Well that was certainly nice, but an arrogant thought and so Enishi waved it away carelessly. Paranoia would get him nowhere.

They entered the establishment and were greeted by the employees, one of them instantly recognizing Shinji. Shinji waved, ignoring the glances he got from people because of the two "strangers" by his side. Enishi and Kuronuei shifted slightly at the stares and the Tsuchikage nudged Shinji from the right side. Their friend went to the bar to order his group some drinks and so Kuronuei swiftly gestured for his kage to have a seat.

Enishi flopped into the chair across the table where he could spy out Shinji, in case something went awry, while Kuronuei took the chair next to him. "Damn," he muttered, his dark violet eyes narrowing slightly as he leaned back in the seat. "I hadn't expected Shinji to come to the bar with us. He's been tagging along with us for hours now."

Kuronuei looked through a menu absentmindedly, his eyes not really reading what was on the page. Instead, he continued to survey the area around him. "It couldn't be helped. You know how hectic things get in the village around this time of year. People rarely see you, or I for that matter, and you hardly come out to see your people without your robes. I apologize, Kage-sama, and please bear with this just a little while longer," he whispered, making sure only Enishi heard, as his white eyes continued to look around on the object in front of him.

The Tsuchikage tossed a bit of his dark hair from his eyes while turning a page in the menu in front of him. "You'd think I was the boogy man with the way they keep looking at us like that. Sheesh, can't the damned Tsuchikage get a drink when he wants to anymore?" he muttered, noting skillfully all the entrances and exits of the establishment. Never knew when one would need to make a break for it.

Last edited by Ahira on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]   Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Enishi smirked, seeing the strange expression forming on his friend's face. Though Kuronuei was serious for the most part, especially during outings such as these, Enishi knew the true person beneath the austere shell the Anbu captain presented. The Sound Shadow had to resist the urge to chuckle right there and possibly cause his best friend and bodyguard to blush in embarrassment. Instead, he placed a finger over his lips and quirked a dark brow upward over his violet eyes.

Noting the change in his kage's expression, Kuronuei looked up from the menu - his white eyes gazing deeply into his friend's. "I know that look. What mischief are you scheming?"

The kage shrugged one shoulder, placing his hand on the table as he crossed his legs. "Oh nothing," he mused lightly. "Do you remember that one summer day when we were kids? It was so hot, I thought I was going to die."

Kuronuei's lips parted slightly as his brows furrowed in thought while looking up at the ceiling of the inn. "I don't remember it ever being so unbearably hot when we were kids."

"Oh, of course you wouldn't," Enishi snorted, leaning back in his chair a bit further. "I remember a certain somebody hogging the fan in my house that day."

Despite himself, Kuronuei chuckled. "Oh yeah, that's right. Well, the fan at my house was broken."

Just as Enishi was about to make his witty comeback, a loud disturbance was heard and they both turned their heads toward the door. Blinking in slight surprise, the Earth Shadow tilted his head a bit as he watched a drunkard staggering his way into the establishment and make his way toward the bar. Didn't this guy have enough to drink already? Enishi shook his head and smirked, looking back at the menu and debating if he wanted a drink first before his meal or did food come first as his priority?

However, said man was not the only person to grace Enishi with their presence. Another person approached their table soon afterward. Without even having to guess, the Earth Shadow already knew that Kuronuei was readying his hands for any sort of strike he needed to make to knock this person down. His words, however, caused Enishi to reach under the table and still his Anbu's hands.

"Excuse me, you wouldn't be the Tsuchikage would you?"

Smirking, Enishi's eyes narrowed a bit as he gestured for the man to also take a seat at their table. "That all depends. Who wants to know?" He paused, running a hand through his hair as he eyed the man's attire. He appeared to be some sort of messenger. "Are you being sent to cause problems for my leader, the Tsuchikage here?"

Kuronuei didn't have to even bat an eyelash at his friend's outright lie. He had made it seem like he, the Anbu, was the Kage and the true Kage was the Anbu. It was an excellent tactic and something he had actually expected Enishi to do. After all, the only person who could truly decipher the falsity of Enishi's statement was, in fact, seated right next to him - and he certainly wasn't going to discredit his claim.

The man looked at Kuronuei, slightly put off by the other Shinobi's words. He could only guess that he was an Anbu who was going incognito for the day in order to protect his kage. "I have merely been sent here to inform you of the current activities taking place in the outerlying countries outside of the main five."

Enishi looked at Kuronuei, but the Anbu's white eyes dared not move from the "guest" in front of them. "What sort of activities?"

"There is talk of rebellion...but I can not confirm the truth to these rumors."

Violet eyes moved to look at the messenger this time, his simple smirk slowly falling from his face. "Just how bad are these rumors? Where is the source coming from?"

The messenger's eyes moved to look at Enishi and he nodded, pursing his lips in thought for a moment before continuing. "It seems to be coming from Takigakure, but even that I can not confirm."

"I see." Silence touched the air before Kuronuei stood from his seat, Enishi following soon after. The messenger rose and bowed, making a hasty retreat before the Hyuuga turned to look at his friend. "I'll send some of my men toward the outlands. Perhaps I should--"

"No," interjected Enishi as he moved to grab their things, ignorning the confused glances coming from their friend Shinji. "We go up to the mountains and train like we'd planned. If there is even a hint of rebellion in the works, then you and I need to get stronger." He looked at Kuronuei, halting an upcoming protest from his Anbu captain. "You and I came from Otogakure, Kuronuei. We know better than the others just how war-torn that place can get. It was only a matter of time before someone would get sick of it." Sighing, Kuronuei only nodded in agreement before grabbing his own things and exiting the establishment promptly. Despite the need to be alert and aware, Enishi had never been wrong when it came to prepping for rebellions, as well as the necessity of strengthening oneself and soldiers.

After all, the Tsuchikage had done it once before in the past.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]   Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:56 am

Learning Jutsu
Spoiler:

The hike up the mountains was nothing. It was something that the two males could easily do without even so much as breaking a sweat. Their "horseplay" days back in Otogakure were similar to these sorts of exercises, pushing themselves to the limit. It was an attempt to make sure that any opponent they faced would have their work cut out for them if they intended to tango with them in a battle.

Spreading out their packs, Enishi immediately grabbed for the canteens and made his way toward the spring that he knew was nearby. Kuronuei rolled up his sleeves, getting the circle ready for the evening's campfire so that they would not need to waste time prepping for it later. Dinner could be taken care of with their rations for the night - they would hunt in the morning.

The Earth Shadow returned from the spring, canteens swinging by his side while simultaneously tapping his flute against his shoulder. His best friend looked up, the whites of his eyes something he would never truly get uncomfortable looking at, and saw the smirk on Kuronuei's face. He knew that smirk - he was going to start practicing on him like he were some kind of punching bag. Enishi quirked a brow, clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, before tilting his head slightly.

"All right," he said, setting the canteens down against a nearby rock. "I know that look. What do you plan on testing against me now?"

"Nothing too serious," replied the Anbu, breaking a few twigs as he started stacking the tinder that would start the fire for the evening. "Just a Kinjutsu."

Enishi shrugged, closing his eyes and nodding. "Oh, is that all? Well that's -- wait, what?!" Whipping his head back around, he felt his mouth part open, finding this information to be inconceivable. "You can't seriously expect me to be on the receiving end of a damn Kinjutsu, Kuronuei!"

Bloodline Limit Used
Spoiler:

Kuronuei smirked, activating his Byakugan and Enishi immediately jumped back a few feet. He could see the veins forming near his eyes, the iris in the white pools starting to slowly appear. Eyes narrowed in concentration, the Anbu focused all he could muster, he went into an offensive stance and took a step forward. Pulling back his fist, he attempted to back-fist Enishi near the neck but the Tsuchikage raised up his Flute of Destruction to stop the attack. Though the situation was more tense than he would have cared for, the corners of Enishi's mouth turned upward into a challenging smirk.

"Nice block," he said, whirling around and aiming an elbow attack for the Kage's ribs.

Enishi spun against the attack, letting it barely graze his jacket before he regained his footing and spread his flute out away from him. His bangs fell across his violet eyes and he clicked his tongue to the roof of his mouth. "Almost got me there," he said, pulling three shuriken out from his inside jacket pocket. "Since you insist on giving me hell, Kuronuei, I'll have to make things just a bit more difficult for you."

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

Launching the shuriken at Kuronuei, Enishi activated his jutsu and the Anbu could only watch in mixed fascination and surprise as the three shuriken multiplied into over two hundred. It resembled a swarm of black locusts heading straight for the Hyuuga ninja. Seeing the chakra laced weapons, Kuronuei was able to roll against several dozen as they all burst into nothing upon hitting the ground or various rock faces. However, a few nicked him here and there and forced him to fall to his hands and knees to avoid the final wave.

Rising back to his feet, Kuronuei could only smile as he licked the blood off the back of his hand and watched the Tsuchikage's expression - it matched his own. This training session in the mountains was indeed going to be an interesting one. It seemed that his best friend had a few tricks up his sleeve.

{1/7}
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]   Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:48 am

Enishi dodged another slew of attacks from Kuronuei, impressed with his friend's speed and just how much improvement he'd gotten over the past few years. Though the two of them tried to train as often as possible, it was harder and harder to do so, what with becoming both Otokage and Tsuchikage in less than two years.

He dodged another blow, the sweat causing his bangs to cling to his brow. "That all you got, Kuronuei?" The Tsuchikage took a step backward, smacking his friend's hand away with his flute while ducking in time to avoid another counterattack - a sidekick. "Surely not."

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

The Earth Shadow stepped forward, disappearing and reappearing in a "flicker"-like motion before coming right into range of Kuronuei. The Anbu stepped back, curling back his fist and aiming another fierce strike for his best friend's chest. Enishi held the flute up perpendicular in front of his chest to avoid yet another blow. He could only silently thank whatever deity was listening for allowing him to obtain this flute from the previous Otokage. The bastard didn't deserve it anyway.

A tch sound was all that came from Enishi's lips before he focused the fire nature of his chakra down through his body and into the very earth itself. Kuronuei could see the chakra flow, but before he could step back, Enishi had already reached out with his free hand to grasp a hold of his friend's wrist. "Not so fast!"

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

Kuronuei gasped, yanking his hand free and then aiming it straight for Enishi's shoulder.

Bloodline Limit Used
Spoiler:

Feeling the blow connect, Enishi winced but not before taking a step back and smacking Kuronuei's cheek with his flute in a last second counterattack. Skidding on the wet grass beneath him, Enishi barely lost his footing before slamming his knee into the ground to stop his movement.

The Anbu breathed slowly, eyeing the place where he'd managed to strike Enishi and saw that the chakra flow had been weakened in a certain area. He didn't like the look on Enishi's face, however, and knew that he had made a slight miscalculation in the attack. After all, this training was to force his Byakugan to the limit. Nothing more than that. Nevertheless, it was always unavoidable for them to go a little over the top with each other.

"Calling it quits, Enishi?" he asked. It was nice to refer to him by name freely like back in the old days.

His kage stood, pressing the flute to his lips and Kuronuei's smile faltered slightly while Enishi's grew. "Not on your life."

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

Kuronuei leaned forward before performing a backwards somersault. However, it was too late. He'd already gotten caught within the blast range. Thankfully, he was far enough away that he wasn't going to start vomiting up blood. However, he was going to experience one hell of a headache and almost immediately his sight began to blur - his ears unable to pick up any sound. The Anbu could see, however, that Enishi's chakra was mounting and moving into a particular direction - his right.

Despite his headache, Kuronuei pushed forward and swept the ground, coming up in time to strike up at Enishi with an uppercut from the left. His friend dodged just barely, but not before coming down on Kuronuei's own shoulder with an elbow smash. The Anbu spun with the blow, shoulder slamming the kage in the sternum - further pushing his chakra towards his eyes. He could feel his orbs pulsating but he continued to spin into the blow and attempted to elbow Enishi in the stomach.

The Tsuchikage's palm caught the Anbu's elbow in a firm grip. The Hyuuga smirked, his eyes narrowing as the headache started to fade and his vision returning in time to see his friend's dark violet eyes were narrowed, but he also held a smile on his visage. Sweat dripped from both of their faces and chakra continued to pulsate toward Kuronuei's eyes. "You know better than to hold back against me."

"Who said that I was? I'm just getting started."

{2/7}
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]   Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Kuronuei rounded on his friend, attempting to connect his forearm and then elbow into Enishi's chest. However, the Tsuchikage jumped back in time, avoiding the strike. Quickly, he pushed off against the ground - lunging forward in preparation to strike once more. Just as he was getting ready to put his all into the next attack - a spinning backfist to the head - Kuronuei smirked and Enishi felt his own falter for a moment.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

The Tsuchikage felt his arm get pushed back and he stumbled, whirling around on his feet to catch himself. Keeping his grip on his flute, he quickly pressed it to his lips and began to let a melody escape the instrument. Watching the Hyuuga ninja's eyes narrow slightly - chakra continuously pulsating to his eyes and his sight increasing - Enishi channeled the chakra into his instrument to unleash another fierce attack.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

The ground began to split, dirt and rocks spraying in various different directions. Kuronuei, too close to dodge, took the attack at full strength and felt the pain rip through his entire body. Rolling on his side, he held his stomach in pain before sitting up - blood dribbling from his lips. Feeling his heart beating rapidly in his ears, Kuronuei coughed once to get rid of the blood that was forming in his mouth before standing up completely.

Gathering chakra into his palms, his white eyes narrowed before he lunged forth. "Prepare yourself!" At the last second, he spun on his heels as Enishi slowly lowered the flute from his lips.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

Enishi wasn't fast enough to dodge the attack. He attempted to put up a sound barrier, but it was too late. Kuronuei was already breaking through his defenses and the punch landed soundly into Enishi's stomach. The Tsuchikage flew backwards into the air, his flute flying from his hand and landing hard on his shoulder blades. Flinging his head back, Enishi coughed up blood and it splattered across the ground just above him. Getting over on his side, he could feel the attack's force and tried his best to push the pain into the very depths of his mind.

Both fighters wiped the blood off the corners of their lips, Kuronuei standing with the lion heads still portruding from his fists while Enishi attempted to sit up. Holding his chest, he snickered, violet eyes looking straight at his friend as the veins near Kuronuei's face pulsated faster with the flow of chakra reaching his eyes. "Nice...but it's not over yet." Flipping himself upright, Enishi dusted off the backs of his pants and got into a fighting stance, pulling out the bow to his violin from a pouch on his side. Flicking it out, the bow unfolded itself and he used his other hand to remove the violin from off his back. "Far from it, my friend."

{3/7}
Back to top Go down
Reika

Reika

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]   Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:57 pm

New places, new faces. Reika Araki shifted her bag of belongings as her amber eyes looked around, her feet stumbling into the outer most edge of the village. This was ... well, she honestly had no words for what this was. Dusting the dirt off of her sandals, the young girl's feet shifted forward, a bout of nervousness hitting her like a wave. She reassured herself; she was a new face, too.

Raka knew this place, or rather, she had become quite educated about it. When she blatantly announced to her parents she was leaving, they did not bother to stop her, deter her. However, to a slightly surprised seventeen year old ninja, her parents helped her pack for her departure. She remember the smirk written across her mother's face. Needless to say, it was a bit unsettling to the child. What could have possibly make such a wicked look appear on such a beautiful face? Rei was somewhat afraid to know.

The girl sighed as she ran her hand through her blue tresses, her eyes surveying the buildings and the network of bridges which went along with the masses of stone. She knew of Iwagakure. The smirk she was given had a purpose. Besides being a bustling village, besides being a power to be reckoned with, the Iwa ninja was also known for their equally bustling, hard, powerful personalities. Apparently, they would do anything to fulfill an order they were given without hesitation, even if it meant certain death.

This should not be too difficult. After all, Reika had to become a chameleon; she had to learn; she had to adapt. She had to become one of them. With her headband slung lazily around her neck, the girl tightened her grip on her bag. Though the Village of Stone was a highly populated area, she knew exactly who she was looking for, and the girl could be her life he would stick out like a sore thumb because there was simply no one else like him on the face of the earth.

It made the most sense to her to visit the biggest building. Being as the concentration of people would be greater there than somewhere else, Raka could simply ask one of the people occupying the space for directions if she ever became lost, ever being the key word here. Nevertheless, she gathered the information needed, though she had to become a bit aggressive in her ways, and was promptly escorted to the person she wished to see. The young girl inhaled deeply. It had been years since the two of them saw each other. Would he even remember her? She would soon find out.

The moon child shoved her hands into the pockets of her capri pants as she entered the room, a chuckle escaping her lips as she eyed the Tsuchikage and his Anbu. "Heh, well, it's good to see some of us are still coming up in this world." she stated before anyone else could speak. She then proceeded to tilt her head to the side. "I know it's been a while, but ... don't you remember me? It's Reika ..." Raka took a step forward and jutted her thumb behind her. "Oh, and d'ya think we can get some privacy? This person is really annoying."
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]   Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:17 pm

The Tsuchikage's Anbu pushed forward, launching attack after attack against his friend and the Earth Shadow continued to block or dodge. However, when he would block, he made sure to do so by either pushing up against Kuronuei's forearms - shoving him just out of reach of getting hit with the Gentle Fist technique - or blocking with his Chaos Violin. Another step forward, digging his heel into the ground, he lunged forward and gathered chakra into his eyes to further push his Byakugan to the limit he knew he was nowhere near reaching.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

Enishi's eyes widened momentarily. The Hakke Hasangaki! he thought, calling the attack too late as Kuronuei launched his chakra attack. The Tsuchikage only had enough time to hold his arms up in an 'X' formation before stumbling backwards and nearly losing his balance. Catching himself once more, the Kage propped his violin against his shoulder and cheek, raking the bow across the strings as his chakra began to pour into his instrument.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

The Hyuuga watched warily as images of his friend began to multiply before his very eyes. He knew this technique and had once been defeated by it in the past. Though his Byakugan could easily discern which Enishi was the true Enishi, it didn't halt the fact that the other copies of himself were not tangible and therefore could only be taken out if the user - the manipulator - was thrown off his concentration. Unfortunately, the other images could launch sound jutsu techniques simultaneously with the main user of this ability.

Kuronuei braced himself and saw that the clones were getting ready to attack, but suddenly the images disappeared and he turned his white eyes toward his best friend. The look on the Tsuchikage's face was of confusion, then realization as he put his violin back on his back and folded the bow while simultaneously walking away to retrieve where his flute had flown off to. The Anbu's eyes did not quit pulsing chakra to the orbs, but he did relax his stance. "Where are you going? What happened?"

Picking up the flute and slipping it into another holster, Enishi ran a hand through his bangs and smirked - violet eyes twinkling with something akin to "amusement" before he sat down Indian style. "Seems like someone is trying to communicate with my Shadow Clone back at my office. We'll have to hold off on the sparring for now. Can you still train your Kinjutsu without fighting for now?"

Kuronuei took a seat as well, not halting in his training to push his vision further. He was starting to see changes in the area around him and as well as Enishi chakra pool. "Yes, of course."

"Good. Now give me one moment." The Tsuchikage took a breath and closed his eyes.

The blue-haired girl before him was, indeed, quite familiar in appearance. However, from where he knew the child, he couldn't quite place his finger on it. This was intriguing. "Heh, well, it's good to see some of us are still coming up in this world." The Anbu beside the Shadow Clone Kage nodded and he smirked. The female was Kuronuei's second in command and she merely turned her gaze back to the girl in question.

"I know it's been a while, but ... don't you remember me? It's Reika ..." Raka took a step forward and jutted her thumb behind her. "Oh, and d'ya think we can get some privacy? This person is really annoying."

Reika? Enishi's Shadow scrutinized her before overlaying the image of that tomboy who always hung around his departed younger brother, Ginza, when they were children. He could have sworn that the two had crushes on each other, but whenever he'd asked Ginza about Reika, he only blushed and said that he didn't want to speak on the matter until he was "completely sure."

The Shadow waved for the escort to leave the room, waited for the door to click shut behind Reika, before steepling his fingers together and resting his elbows along the top of his desk. "Ah, if it isn't Rei-chan. Man, have you grown. I know you took my family's tragedy just as hard as any of the others closest to me. Tell me, what is it you needed to speak with me about?" He leaned forward, tossing some of his dark bangs from his violet eyes. He gestured for her to come closer so he could whisper to her. "But I will tell you that if it's of dire importance, you should come to the mountains and see me personally." The Shadow waited for the look of confusion to pass across her eyes before continuing, a smirk playing on his lips. "After all, you're talking to my Shadow Clone right now, Little Reika."

{4/7}
Back to top Go down
Reika

Reika

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]   Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Wow ... had she truly grown to be so unrecognizable? Her golden amber eyes looked over her own figure, her right foot tapping the ground with her toes downward. Nope, nothing seemed to change there. She still possessed the awkward body of a seven-year-old male. No breasts ... no curves ... could she even be technically considered a female? Drawing her right hand out of the pocket it was occupying, she tugged at her hair with an unintentionally cute expression on her face. Well ... the girl had admit the last time saw the older male she was all but able to sit on her hair ...

... but this was years ago.

"Ah, if it isn't Rei-chan. Man, have you grown." Reika chuckled softly and scratched the back of her head lightly. Yeah, growing is what happens when years pass by, and she was happy to say she had managed to grow in more ways than one. "I know you took my family's tragedy just as hard as any of the others closest to me. Tell me, what is it you needed to speak with me about?" The young girl parted her lips as she made her way closer to Enishi from his gesturing. Well ... it was difficult to say outright ... embarrassing even. "But I will tell you that if it's of dire importance, you should come to the mountains and see me personally." Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she glanced at the smile upon his face. Why did everyone decide to look at her in such a way?! And what the hell did he mean by "come see me personally"? What did he think she was doing? This was not for her health, y'know. "After all, you're talking to my Shadow Clone right now, Little Reika."

... wha ... WHAT?! As Reika blinked at the person across from her, her expression went from one of slight confusion to one of annoyance and slight anger. With her left eyelid twitching from a rising frustration, the girl bent over slightly, placing their faces on the same level. "... s'cuse me? I spent half of forever trying to get here, climbing various different ranges, exhausting myself, getting completely covered in dirt from head to toe just to find out you're not even here?!" she asked in a harsh whisper through clenched teeth. Placing her right index finger onto his shadow clone's forehead, Raka pushed the clone's face away from her own, her voice still in its angry whisper. "Fine Myoujin! Just tell me in what direction I should head, and I'll be there, but just know that I'm slitting your throat and eating your eyeballs when I get there!"
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]   Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:42 pm

The Shadow Clone continued to smirk as the girl bent over slightly so their faces were level with each other. "... s'cuse me? I spent half of forever trying to get here, climbing various different ranges, exhausting myself, getting completely covered in dirt from head to toe just to find out you're not even here?!" Clone Enishi shrugged his shoulders, his Anbu smirking beside him as he looked up at her with his violet eyes. Suddenly, he could feel pressure coming from the girl's finger against his forehead as she pushed it away in annoyance. "Fine Myoujin! Just tell me in what direction I should head, and I'll be there, but just know that I'm slitting your throat and eating your eyeballs when I get there!"

The Anbu made a move beside him and he held up a hand to still her movements. He looked at her, smirked, and then looked back at Reika as his dark brows furrowed over his amethyst eyes. "Still temperamental as the last time I saw you, Little Reika," he said.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

With mere seconds between the words, he was beside Reika and grasping her arm gently - guiding her toward the door of the office. Ignoring the protests that he was sure were bound to come from that spitfire mouth of hers, the Shadow Clone Kage smirked while pointing toward a particular direction. "If you go directly north from this building, there's a trail that leads to the mountain pass. Once you arrive on the pass, take the north west route, then when you hit a fork in the forest, take the north eastern direction through the trees and you'll come across a group of rock faces that are near a lake. Cross the lake and head south west until you reach another pass and you'll take the eastern path. Stay on that path until you come across a clearing and that is where I will be waiting for you." Releasing her, he smiled and closed his eyes before curling and uncurling his fingers in a mocking farewell. "Oh, and do try not to get lost, Little Reika. I'd hate to knock my schedule back a notch just because you managed to get yourself lost."

The Shadow then closed the door on the girl, smirking and mouthing a 'What' when the Anbu female looked at him and shook her head.

Enishi chuckled as he watched Kuronuei continue his training. His friend was indeed pushing himself to his limits. Though the Kage had to wonder if the workaholic even had such a thing called a "limit." His Anbu captain gave him a curious look and he waved his hand back and forth, rolling his neck and popping the kinks here and there while massaging his jaw. "Just as bratty as she always was."

Kuronuei tilted his head to the side, his fingers lacing into the fabric of his pants as he attempted to push his limits even further still. "Who was it?"

"You remember Reika Araki, don't you?"

"You mean that girl who always came by your house to play with Ginza?"

The Earth Shadow gave a nod, smirking as he propped his hand onto one of his knees. "Yeah. Apparently she's coming out here to see me about something. Though for what, I have no idea."

Kuronuei puzzled over this. "She left Sound Village on her own?"

"Apparently."

"Hmm," was all Kuronuei could manage to say. Whatever her reasons for leaving Sound Country, it appeared as though she left her home village specifically to seek Enishi out. The Anbu could only hope - and pray - that the girl wasn't traveling to Iwa to cause mischief like she was known to do in the old days.

{5/7}
Back to top Go down
Reika

Reika

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]   Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:02 am

"Still temperamental as the last time I saw you, Little Reika,"

Y'know ... Reika had very intense love/hate relationship with this "nickname", especially with the infliction on the word "little". Depending on how it was said and how it was taken, it could either be a very loving, caring nickname or the person could simply be applying how much of an ass they could be. Granted, she knew Mr. Myoujin was definitely not the latter of these two, but she would be denying herself truth if she did not admit the way he said those words made her skin crawl just a bit.

There was not much in the way of opposition as the child was gently grabbed and taken to the door. A few whines and a bit of dragging of the feet was all the trouble she caused the shadow clone of the older one. After all, how was she to know where to go if she kept up commotion to the point of her not be able to hear the instructions? This would have made no sense.

"If you go directly north from this building, there's a trail that leads to the mountain pass. Once you arrive on the pass, take the north west route, then when you hit a fork in the forest, take the north eastern direction through the trees and you'll come across a group of rock faces that are near a lake. Cross the lake and head south west until you reach another pass and you'll take the eastern path. Stay on that path until you come across a clearing and that is where I will be waiting for you." Releasing her, he smiled and closed his eyes before curling and uncurling his fingers in a mocking farewell. She furrowed her brows in confusion. "Oh, and do try not to get lost, Little Reika. I'd hate to knock my schedule back a notch just because you managed to get yourself lost."

The young girl simply glanced as the door closed in front of her, eyes blinking every-so-often. She had to wonder if all of Enishi's antics were this ... comedic. It was interesting to see someone with power act so carefree. In any case, Raka balled her hands into tiny, little fists, puffed out her cheeks, and stuck her tongue out at the door devilishly, as devilish as sticking one's tongue out could possibly be. The teen gripped her traveling bag tighter as she spun on her heels and made her way out of the building.

Hmph, try not to get lost? She would show him! The young would definitely show him. Thanks goodness her father taught of her to have some type of sense of direction. If not, she would not make it up those mountains, and she would have definitely not made it here. After grabbing a bit of food to eat, Reika set her sights north of her original destination. She would meet the Tsuchikage at the top of the mountain if it was the last thing she did.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]   Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Kuronuei did not like the way that Enishi's devious smirk played on his lips. If it was one thing that he could recognize miles away, it was that smirk. It always meant something - always implied that he had either done something or he was planning to cause some mischief. Quirking a dark teal brow, he sighed and shook his head, placing both of his palms on his knees while he sat Indian style across from Enishi.

"What did you do?" questioned the ANBU as he continued to pour chakra into his eyes. More and more of the world became clear to his vision. He could feel himself reaching the point where he would complete the last step in his kinjutsu.

Enishi watched his friend straining his muscles, the veins pulsing toward his eyes in an alarming fashion. If it weren't for the fact that it was Kuronuei sitting across from him, he would be concerned that the ninja would have a brain aneurysm. "What do you mean?" The Kage's smirk stayed plastered on his face, but he shrugged his shoulders as though he were some innocent little kid but gotten his hand caught sneaking into the cookie jar.

Kuronuei ignored the childish gleam in his leader's eyes. "I've told you this before, Enishi," came the cool response of the Hyuuga ninja. "I know that look."

"I just told the girl where to find us, that's all."

The ANBU was nearly content to accept this answer for what it was, giving out of directions. However, something stopped him and he felt his eyes widen slightly. "Did you give her the wrong directions?"

A mock gasp escaped Enishi's lips, violet eyes widening in an obviously sarcastic fashion. "Why I would never do something so horrible!"

"Kage-sama!"

"Oh fine! Ruin my fun!" Enishi pouted, turning his head away sharply from his childhood friend. "I didn't give her the wrong directions...it's just going to take her longer to get here, that's all."

A sweat drop formed over Kuronuei's head. "You can't be serious."

Enishi waved both of his hands at Kuronuei and closed his eyes, as if shooing off some bad vibe that had approached him. "Oh she'll be fine. Consider this a form of training."

The ANBU shook his head once more and continued to focus. He was so close he could literally taste it. Part of him was tempted to stand up and launch an attack on Enishi just to see if the Kage could block it. However, he immediately smothered the thought and locked eyes with his Kage. "Anyway, I need you to be still for a few more minutes." Enishi looked at him, all seriousness returning to his gaze. Without even having to speak the question, Kuronuei gave the answer. "I'll have this mastered...in moments."

{6/7}
Back to top Go down
Reika

Reika

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]   Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:22 am

Reika nibbled on her sweet bun cutely as her bright, amber eyes slowly glanced around at her immediate surroundings. Right, left, up, down ... those instructions were a little much, were they not? Or maybe she was simply over imagining things and her impatient nature was beginning to take over. It was times like this she wished she could magically teleport to her destination, the very same thing she wished on the many roads it took to get to where she currently stood (The gods probably tire of those petty prayers of hers.), but to teleport correctly, one would need to know where they were going, would they not?

With this thought process, the moon child was presented with problem number one: she absolutely had no idea where she was headed.

The young girl could say she was going to a "direct point", but no matter how she worded it, dressing it and undressing it, she still had not idea exactly where said point was. Even things like "by massive oak tree" or "by small sparkling pond" could not be said. She was going wherever Enishi told her to go. Enishi was ... well ... Enishi, and Rei trusted him. Or at least she thought she did. Hmm ... the teen had to chuckle a bit at this thought as she came to her first turn on her journey up the mountain. Trust was an extremely complicated word; it could not be applied to every safe feeling one was given.

Belief, on the other hand, sounded much more safer and much more appropriate. Reika believed in Mr. Myoujin. She believed he would treat her kindly and take her in, she believed he would be honest with her, and she believed he would not purposely lead her astray to half starve to death in this land of earth so foreign to her. Truth be told, the blue-haired tomboy was not worried with the possibility of getting lost, but rather the possibility of being attacked and eaten! Though it did not appear in conversation, the young one was quite sure there were wild animals running around. After all, they would not be wild if they were contained, trained, and shown some type of semblance of love from the human race.

Well, those things did not matter much as little Reika made it to the fork in the forest, a sigh escaping her lips and her feet dragging off in the correct direction. Straining her thoughts over those possibilities were not needed. Things will come as they will come. After all, she needed all the energy she could muster to climb the rest of this mountain. Man ... the fair-skinned doll was really wishing she was home right about now. Scaling trees was so much easier ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]   Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Friendly Little Drinks and a Dash of Training [Open] [Relationship]
Page 1 of 1