New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Yudero Uchiha

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Name: Yudero Uchiha
Alias: The Big Bang
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 154 lbs

Appearance: See Pictures
Spoiler:

Race: Japanese
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Body: Slim
Ethnicity: Konoha no Kuni

Personality: Yudero or Yu for short, is a fun loving shinobi who cares very much about his family and friends. With his friends he is extremely funny and loves to make his friends laugh, by himself he makes himself laugh with the stupidity of his actions. He does however have a darker side as he hates all Sunagakure shinobi regardless of gender or age. He feels like throwing up everytime Sunagakure is mentioned in his presence. Without Sunagakure existing he would be a much happier person. Losing his brother to Suna has made his angry and upset most of the time he is alone, specifically when he is trying to sleep or is thinking about things. Other than this however he is predominantly happy and has no problem socially whether it is discussing politics with his elders or joking around with his friends.

Village: Konohagakure
Title: Genin
Special Titles:
Missing Ninja Class:

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Renown: 10

Experience Points: 10
Bloodline: Uchiha
Element: Katon
Fighting Type/Style: Genjutsu Primary, Ninjutsu Secondary
Sub Fighting style: Genjutsu Master
Inventory:

None

Kekkai Genkai:

Combat Styles:

Bloodline Limits:

Name: Sharingan
Requirements: 8 point training for each stage; Stage 1-E rank, Stage 2-C Rank, Stage 3-A Rank
Description: Sharingan is the bloodline limit doujutsu of the Uchiha clan. It possesses several powerful abilities, though it is developed through three stages. When just awakened, it is in Stage 1, with only one tomoe located above the pupil; in Stage 2, another tomoe appears, and they are now located to the left and right of the pupil; all three tomoe appear in Stage 3, and they are located in a triangle shape around the pupil: one directly above and the other two to the bottom left and right. The Sharingan is activated by sending some chakra into the eyes. It does not cost much, but only a true Uchiha can have it activated for prolonged periods of time without risking their health.

Note: All jutsu copied count against the users total jutsu, and can only be used while Sharingan is activated. Thus allowing the use of jutsu normally not allowed by your fighting style to be used with Sharingan. Only Mangekyu Sharingan is able to copy Kinjutsu. All jutsu can be copied by a shinobi, but what specific move varies from ninja to ninja. Because the Uchiha all have the fire element, that means that they can copy all Fire based jutsu,as well as all non-elemental Jutsu. But, from then on, you can only copy moves that you have the required elements for. IE: Rasengan can only be copied if you take Fuuton for an element. Also, keep in mind, that clan jutsu, from ANY bloodline cannot be copied.

Stage 1: This stage allows the user to see things more clearly, and slower than normal. Because of this, it makes it easier to dodge, and hit an opponent, as well as making them faster with hand seals. It also allows the user to see chakra of there opponent, or anyone for that matter, who is around them. Sharingan can now copy all Ninjutsu of there rank or lower.

Jutsu Total: 3
Jutsus:
Spoiler:

Missions Completed:

• D-Rank: 1
  • C-Rank:
  • B-Rank:
  • A-Rank:
  • S-Rank:
  • Total: 1

Background: Yu was born on October 20th. His life as a shinobi truly began on September 22nd, seven years after his birth. He still remembers the day his mother came into the house, falling into her husbands arms as she cried like never before. She had heard news of her sons passing, Yu's brother had died. From that day on Yu vowed never to let anyone hurt one of his family members again. From that day forward he also hated Sunagakure as though the nation was pure evil, and not just another faction. Yu uses everything in his power to defend his relatives from harm and has succeeded so far in doing so. When he turned sixteen he told himself that he was going to become the next Hokage so he could wage war on Sunagakure and have them wiped from the face of the earth, like he thought they should be. He is seventeen now and is really starting his adventure, albeit a dark one, to defeat his Suna rivals. Besides that he is also looking for the key to unlocking the power of the Sharingan as it is a short term goal toward becoming Hokage. He will need that power in order to defeat Suna and attain control of Konoha.

Last edited by Jack Jaeger on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Uchiha is my clan so I want to see a better RPC than this... other than that, since you are an Uchiha you have Katon as your first element, and you only get 3 style points with a bloodline. the 4th point is for sub styles.
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Lyte, the requirement is 4 style points for clan not three
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:13 pm

Right, but like I said, the 4th point can only be spent in a sub style. I helped make this system, trust me, I know how it works
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Jack, you would put Genjutsu Primary, not just Genjutsu
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Also lyte it is his call on how his character is made in terms of background, You really can't dictate that, I mean as well known as the Uchiha are there were some that were not as impressive, thats how balanced clans work, lighten up maybe he knows what he wants as a character.

Last edited by The Russian Princess on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Sorry better?
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:19 pm

I didnt mean it like he had to be a god, I was only saying I would like him to put some time into his character, not just make up random BS that is 3 or 5 line minimum
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Your character will be judged in rp background, expect less from the character, thats how it will be done, whether you meant it like that or not, if you really complain your dictating what his character's life should be, if theres not much here, he won't be much of a guy to expect in rp
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:24 pm

ok so am i done?
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Zack is gonna look at this when he speaks then I can finalize
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:27 pm

whatever, I forget sometimes Im not a mod, so its not my place to say, however, from now on I would like people to PM me if they are going to use a slot in any of my clans.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Princess, Lyte is right. I'm keeping in one old rule from NRC:

Only HIGHLY DETAILED profiles will be accepted as Uchiha (unless given special permission otherwise)
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Alrighty then, well Jack editing needs to be done
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Indeed it does
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:34 pm

is that better you NaruNazi's?
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Personality definitely needs to be longer and I still say add a bit more to background
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Better. I'll wait for Lyte to look it over as it is his BL
Back to top Go down
Lyte

Lyte

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:56 pm

As it stands now, I guess its okay. I personally think you could go into a bit more detail as far as the background goes, and I would say its a good start, however, you might wanna change the bit about Suna as your clan leader, myself, is currently residing there xP
Back to top Go down
Jack Jaeger

Jack Jaeger

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:57 pm

NEVUH MY CHARACTER HATES SUNA lawls and am i done yet???? I JUST WANNA RP MAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Hey hey hey, calm down. That's exactly the kind of stuff you don't want to do here
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:07 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yudero Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yudero Uchiha   Yudero Uchiha Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yudero Uchiha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next