New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Empty
PostSubject: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Name: Noctis Lucis Caelum
Alias: Light of the Night Sky
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 145 lbs.

Appearance: Noctis is a rather well built person. He is tall and lean yet muscular. His face is usually calm and emotionless in battle. When with his friends he smiles often. He wears a sort of jacket that is similar to a trench coat. It has a collar that goes up a bit higher than usual and short sleeves. He wears a belt over the jacket and the ends go down to his calves and split up the middle starting at the belt. The belt is slung over to the left and contains his various pouches of equipment. He has black baggy pants that cut off right where his boots start. He also wears black gloves that go a little past his wrist and have finger nails on them made of a black metal.
Spoiler:

Race: Japanese
Hair: His bangs come to about a point in the middle, showing his eyes perfectly. The sides in front of his ears go down to about his jaw while the back is short and spiked up in a sort of messy way. His hair is a black with a dark pale blue tint.
Eyes: His eyes glow bright blue.
Body: Lean and Muscular
Ethnicity: Lightning Country

Personality: Noctis is a loyal and confident person. He stays loyal to the people he loves and will protect anyone who needs it. He is very confident in his own abilities and rather cocky at times. Though at the same time he is a very loving and affectionate person, caring about others before himself.

Village: N/A
Title: N/A
Special Titles: N/A
Missing Ninja Class: E-rank Missing Nin

Alignment: True Neutral
    Renown: 0

Experience Points: 0
Bloodline: N/A
Element:
Fighting Type/Style: Taijutsu Master
Sub Fighting style: Taijutsu Kata
Inventory:

Kekkai Genkai:
  • Name: Mako Energy
    Requirements: Obtained at character creation or 4 point training thread/Admin Permission
    Description: Mako energy is energy taken straight from the planet through an unknown method. Scientists around the world began performing experiments, exposing people to Mako in order to create an enhanced soldier. At first, most people died from this exposure until they finally found the right amount, method, and optimal subjects. Not everybody can undergo this process. Some may die. One exposed to Mako energy will have amazingly bright blue eyes which actually glow. Mako energy gives the user many things. It gives them increased strength, speed, and chakra depending on their rank.
      E-rank: +15% to all stats
      D-rank: +25% to all stats
      C-rank: +45% to all stats
      B-rank: +75% to all stats
      A-rank: +100% to all stats
      S-rank: +125% to all stats

NOTE: To receive this ability upon character creation, you must ask for my permission as well as admin permission. To train for this ability, you need not ask permission but simply train it and an Admin and myself will decide whether you are worthy to have it. If either myself or an admin say no, you will die during the training.

Combat Styles: N/A

Bloodline Limits: N/A

Jutsu Total:
Jutsus:
  • Basics

Missions Completed:

• D-Rank:
  • C-Rank:
  • B-Rank:
  • A-Rank:
  • S-Rank:
  • Total:

Background: Noctis was born and raised in Kumogakure no Sato by his parents. His family was the equivalent of the Japanese mafia, being strong and fearsome. His parents taught him to fight at an early age and was forced to take a life for the first time at the young age of 11. Since then, killing has become second nature to him, not bothering him at all. He left the village when he failed to graduate to Chuunin after two years. He now roams about from country to country with no real reason or destination. He strongly believes that one day, he will find his purpose and reason for life.

Last edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Finished and awaiting approval
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Take WIP out of the name. then we may proceed.

(Lol, had too)
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:56 pm

.....hoooyeah
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Alright, Approved.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:31 am

Moved at User Request
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:59 am

I'll leave this to the moderators, I see no grammatical issues.
(Although the non-naruto verse thing is getting old really fast)
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am

Dude, approve this
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:59 am

DUDE -_-
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:26 am

I said Moderators.

WERE THE HELL YALL AT?
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:04 am

Okay, I was trying to avoid this as long as possible, but I guess I can't since Shifty has shoved it this way.

All right, I only approved the Materia and Mako Energy stuff because I was told that it was NOT going to get abused. Now then, I understand that these are both of your characters, Riku, but having two of your characters with this ability and equipment is already OP for you, as the player. I was under the impression that only ONE of your characters was going to have this ability.

So then, unless his back story dictates otherwise, I don't like the idea of two of your characters having this. Especially after time, the ranks they gain will make them ridiculously over-powered.

And finally, Riku? -_- Noctis is 24 years old. How in the WORLD did you expect to sum up his life in one whole paragraph? You can't be serious, right? Even your Mizukage, who is 19, has a longer back story than Noctis does. Flesh this out, please?
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:35 am

-_- Ahira, I got rid of Zack. this is his profile

And I don't care about background. I develop him IC. I can't just sit here and think up everything. It happens as i RP and I add it in
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Fine, if Zack is gone then having this character is okay.

And it doesn't matter if you don't care about background. Developing him IC is fine, but it states in the template rules that you need to have a minimum of ten lines from the start, not ten sentences.

If the staff don't follow their own rules, how are the other members supposed to look to us for guidance?
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:31 pm

I didn't make that rule and was actually unaware and was going by the old 5 lines.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Background and profile is a good way for us to identify players ability and muse for a character, if its not taken seriously neither will the character, speaking from basic logic. I prefer to see things finish approval that will actually be used.

Do the history edit and we can get you goin!
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:56 am

It's been so long. What do I need to fix? If you're looking for my muse in this character, read the line in his history "He now roams about from country to country with no real reason or destination. He strongly believes that one day, he will find his purpose and reason for life."
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:59 am

Background, Minimum ten lines.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Oh. Ugh that's a retarded rule. I'll edit later.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:48 pm

Retarded or not, it's a rule. So get it done, please.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:06 am

Did I not just say I'd do it later?
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 pm

If this needs to be returned to apps let me know, for now its less than a WIP.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:19 pm

If this needs to be returned to apps let me know, for now its less than WIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin   Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Noctis Lucis Caelum - Missing Nin
Page 1 of 1