New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Sayu's Spirit of The Sword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Sayu's Spirit of The Sword Empty
PostSubject: Sayu's Spirit of The Sword   Sayu's Spirit of The Sword Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Name: Sakanade (Stage Two)
Requirements: Spirit of The Sword Stage Two/Sayu Ashikaga
Description: Sayu holds out her sword while it is sheathed, holding it horizontally om front of herself at about waist height. The sword then levitates in the air where she left it. She then places her hands on the sword and begins moving her hands in the pantomime of a piano. Notes actually start playing out of seemingly nowhere, sounding exactly like a beautiful song played by a master pianist. Wires appear out of nowhere and move at high speeds to wrap around the target(s). Sayu increases the speed of her piano playing and the wires tighten as the tempo increases, eventually ripping the foe to shreds on the final note.

Name: Sakanade (Stage Three)
Requirements: Spirit of The Sword Stage Three/Sayu Ashikaga
Description: Sakanade is a sword based off of illusions. The second stage of Sakanade is an interesting one. Upon the command phrase "collapse" the sword transforms to it's stage two appearance and begins releasing a scent. This scent is not strong enough for a person to notice that they are smelling it, though their brain will be affected by it. Sayu spins the sword to help the scent travel faster. Anyone who smells this (other than Sayu herself) will fall under the Sakanade's illusion. All directions (front, back, left, right, up, and down) are reversed, as well as the affected targets' sight as well as the direction they get attacked in. This illusion is a powerful one. Even if someone is able to determine what is going on and formulate a plan, they will be unable to react in time and instead continue fighting based on reflex, succumbing to the sword's power. This illusion will be broken if Sayu is attacked. This can last a max of 7 posts.

Last edited by Sosuke Aizen on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's Spirit of The Sword   Sayu's Spirit of The Sword Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Well I'm gonna have to ask you to adjust the second one, for instance I understand that if the user is attacked it instantly breaks but there still must be a limit on the technique, post wise at least before wearing off, the only reason I say this is because the Genjutsu casted is not specified meaning that you'll have full control of the brain when it is in use, if you willed that the person go blind and deaf in the genjutsu then there will be no chance to be hit, I advise you to make another alternative in the way it can be broken, since the character using this is Ashikaga it may be a bit too much where as there is already an S ranked technique that gives perfect control over the opponents mind in the Genjutsu, but still requires a time limit since Genjutsu basically lets you control everything you wish in the opponents mind, combined with the Doujutsu of the clan something like this can let you literally kill someone without them knowing that happened, also since you'll have a Rokkaku something like seems a tad unfair, being that if your captured in a Genjutsu your movement in the real world is limited, the Rokkaku doesn't have to be in the Genjutsu with you so being that it is a Taijutsu/ Ninjutsu creature it will be able to kill them on the outside without them having a proper chance to defend themselves, which is good and may work, but also unfair since the jutsu isn't time limited.

As far as the first one, I think it's pretty descent, I'm still gonna have to ask that there be a time limit on this techniques effect as well just for novices to actually have a chance, but the time limit on this can be extended lets say, max 7 posts? The second technique lol I'm not gonna dictate the time limit on that so just make sure it's reasonable, do this and the stuff will be approved k ^^
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's Spirit of The Sword   Sayu's Spirit of The Sword Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Alright, added in time limits. Hang on, I'm gonna look for another thing for stage three.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's Spirit of The Sword   Sayu's Spirit of The Sword Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:49 pm

lol 10 posts huh?..Don't you think thats a bit much? lol lets try 8 posts
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's Spirit of The Sword   Sayu's Spirit of The Sword Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Ok, I made stage two into stage three and then added a new stage two. I got rid of the original stage three since both Ephermal and that one Ashikaga jutsu have almost the same effect.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's Spirit of The Sword   Sayu's Spirit of The Sword Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Okay pretty cool, for stage two is Rokkaku allowed to attack while the opponent is binded or no? Make sure you state that, after this then your good
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's Spirit of The Sword   Sayu's Spirit of The Sword Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Well I mean he could, but I see no reason why I would make him as the main point of the stage two is to harm the target, not bind them. The Rokkaku would be unnecessary
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's Spirit of The Sword   Sayu's Spirit of The Sword Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Oh well I'll let that be your choice IC, other than that approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayu's Spirit of The Sword   Sayu's Spirit of The Sword Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sayu's Spirit of The Sword
Page 1 of 1