New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Pressure Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody

Nobody

Pressure Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Pressure Stuff   Pressure Stuff Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Name:Pressure Release
Requirements: Wind Release, My permission
Description: This counts as a KG. Pressure Release allows the user to use pressure style attacks. This is a very specialized wind styles. It is not strong or weak against any other elements. This allows it to be used in almost any situation equally. The unique thing about pressure release is that it cannot be weakened by element weakening effects

Name:Pressure Power
Type: Taijutsu (Passive)
Requirements:Pressure Release, My permission
Description:A effect on the body that is widely accepted as one of the most dangerous Kekkai Genkais. The pressure from the wind a simple punch is increased to the point that it hits as if it was a wrecking ball. The power behind each attack is staggering. Allowing for a person to use this as a close range attack and also a defence if the situation is correct.

Name:Pressure Speed
Type: Taijutsu (Passive)
Requirements: Pressure Release, My permission
Description:Similar to Pressure Power but, modified for speep. By pressurizeing and depressurizing the air under the foot of the user a certain way, the user can get huge sudden boosts of spped and jumping power. This doesn't allow the user to fly but, can make him move once while in the air in a another direction. This can also be used in conjuction with Pressure power for a quick 1-2 attack sequence.

Last edited by Nobody on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Pressure Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure Stuff   Pressure Stuff Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Seems fine, but I want Gin or Princess to look this over
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Pressure Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure Stuff   Pressure Stuff Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:34 am

This problem is currently being worked out over MSN
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

Pressure Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure Stuff   Pressure Stuff Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Edited according to MSN talk.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Pressure Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure Stuff   Pressure Stuff Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:00 pm

There, does this seem better Gin? It is no longer an element but a single KG with two jutsu
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Pressure Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure Stuff   Pressure Stuff Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Approved.

Future Reference: Its hard to change my mind without being funny, for some reason I go for funny.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Pressure Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pressure Stuff   Pressure Stuff Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Pressure Stuff
Page 1 of 1