New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Smoke possession

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Smoke possession Empty
PostSubject: Smoke possession   Smoke possession Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:27 am

Name: Smoke Possession
Requirements: No bloodline, gained at character creation, or takes up your second kekkei genkai slot once obtained in case of another creation kekkei genkai.
Description: An ability that few have shown and many others have found to be useless for combat, it is one that allows for the user in question to manipulate smoke around them. This smoke originates from within the user, as their body pumps smoke through their veins (In addition to their blood) and lungs, heart, all organs and so forth, making them able to breathe in smoke and other harmful gas based chemicals that would normally be harmful for them to ingest, as well as have it affect their system overall without consequence. With this ability one will be able to control smoke up to fifty feet plus ten more feet per rank above E in addition to their body being able to breathe and live off of any kind of gaseous substance.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Smoke possession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke possession   Smoke possession Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:43 pm

So this just lets you survive poisonous clouds basically?
Back to top Go down
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Smoke possession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke possession   Smoke possession Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Pretty much or lung cancer *is his real goal*

Though I shall make a few jutsu for smoke control, and attacks etc.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Smoke possession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke possession   Smoke possession Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Well I'd like to see the jutsu before I approve this
Back to top Go down
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Smoke possession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke possession   Smoke possession Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Damn that will take me all night XD

But alriight I shall get to work on it, but meh the jutsu won't be bad, at least I hope not D:
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Smoke possession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke possession   Smoke possession Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:26 pm

The jutsu will be applied for and approved on their own, as a Kekkai this is fine.

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Smoke possession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoke possession   Smoke possession Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Smoke possession
Page 1 of 1