New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Chidori Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Chidori Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Chidori Techniques   Chidori Techniques Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Name: Chidori
Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Requirements: Raiton as primary element, Admin permmission to learn
Description: Perhaps one of the most powerful ration moves ever created, the Chidori is a technique that is very potent in it’s power. By focusing ration chakra into the users hand they shall create a spark like effect within their hand, which is in reality a hyper condensed and controlled bolt of ration chakra. The user then has several options from this point on, though being as this is a close range jutsu most would prefer to close in on their targets in a high speed fashion, which is what the second effect of this jutsu is for. As when the ration based chakra is focused into the bolt itself the user may also choose to have their speed enhanced to levels that may would view as incredible, for the price of their own vision becoming blurred to a small degree, unless of course it is enhanced in some way to allow for the bypassing of this effect.

Name: Raikiri
Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Requirements: Raiton as primary element, Chidori, Admin permission to learn
Description: A technique that was born from the creation of the Chidori is in essence the exact same technique only bigger. The Raikiri is a technique that employs the power of the chidori but in a bigger form, creating in the same motion two chidori, one in each hand the user has the same options as the chidori as their disposal, the only difference being that their speed can increase even more so than before making them almost like blur’s when performed, though at the same cost of their vision being even more hindered unless a way to avoid such an effect is within/upon them.

Name: Chidori Nagashi
Type: Ninjutsu
Requirements: Raiton as primary element, Chidori, Chidori activated, Admin permission to learn
Description: A technique that was created based off of the principal of chidori, it is one that has the user expand the chidori within their hand to use in a rather unique way. The user shall take the ration chakra that would normally be concentrated into increasing their bodies speed capabilities, and spread into the air around them in a light show of lightning, that is quite potent, though due to lacking the punching power of the chidori due to the lack of physical movement it lacks the piercing power of Chidori.

Name: Chidori Senbon
Type: Ninjutsu
Requirements: Raiton as primary element, Chidori, Chirdori activated, Admin permission to learn
Description: A technique that was created based off the chidori in order to compensate for the lack of range that one would normally have when their chidori is active. This technique takes the Chidori’s ration chakra and allows for the user to shoot out the chidori’s power to be placed into a small senbon like shape and fired from the bolt of chidori. This technique however due to the way it works has little penetrating power, and thusly is mostly used to overwhelm the enemy before closing in for the kill.

Last edited by Fates_Retribution on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Chidori Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chidori Techniques   Chidori Techniques Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Take out the " unless of course it is enhanced in some way to allow for the bypassing of this effect." as its a wasted space and only makes people think they should have this kind of ability.

That goes for Raikiri as well.

Chidori will be Kinjutsu.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Chidori Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chidori Techniques   Chidori Techniques Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Why it doesn't hurt you at all? That's my point as Chidori doesn't hurt you in canon no reason to have it be chidori.

And I put it in there because it's assumed and everyone on freaking NRC is making me idiot proof my stuff so I wanted to just idiot proof it now, and get it over with rather than later, but I could remove it if you still desire.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Chidori Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chidori Techniques   Chidori Techniques Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Kinjutsu is just forbidden, it allows us as admins/moderators to approve of abilities that we don't want EVERYONE having. And if you wish to leave them that's fine, but people don't need to be taught to break their jutsu in the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Fates Retribution

Fates Retribution

Chidori Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chidori Techniques   Chidori Techniques Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:02 pm

I could make it kinjutsu to do such a thing, though I could add in the requirements admin permission?

And I know what you mean but also somewhere down the road someone will go "DERRRR BUT IT DOESN'T SAY IT" and then the whole 10 page long OOC argument starts, and flame wars begin, as seen on NRC :/

Edit: made it so all these moves require admin permission to learn =D
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Chidori Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chidori Techniques   Chidori Techniques Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:16 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chidori Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chidori Techniques   Chidori Techniques Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chidori Techniques
Page 1 of 1