New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Empty
PostSubject: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Name: Dragneel, Senshi
Alias:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120lbs

Appearance: Senshi's most prominent features are his spiky rosy-colored hair and his signature white scarf. Senshi is of regular height, and his body is toned but not noticeably muscular.
Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Sen
Race:Western
Hair: Spiked, with a Rosy color
Eyes: Emerald eyes with slit pupils.
Body: Tone, Athletic
Ethnicity: Mizu no Kuni

Personality: Senshi has a carefree and reckless nature, and would go out of his way to aid a comrade in need. He is quite simple minded at times, thinking of things in a straight forward manner. Senshi since childhood has been trying to prove his strength to his peers and the people of his village, in hopes to get some kind of respect from them. So with a strong determination fueling his motives, he trained, and now shows great wit in battle quickly identifying his opponents weaknesses, forming strategies to block the plans of his enemies. Senshi also seems to be very stubborn, by never admitting defeat.

Village: Kirigakure
Title: Genin
Special Titles:
Missing Ninja Class:

Alignment: True Neutral
    Renown: 0

Experience Points: 0
Bloodline: Dragneel
Element: Katon
Fighting Type/Style: Taijutsu(Primary), Ninjutsu(Primary)
Sub Fighting style:
Inventory:

• White Scarf

Kekkai Genkai:

Combat Styles:

Bloodline Limits:

Jutsu Total:
Jutsus:

• Bunshin
  • Henge
  • Kawarmi

Missions Completed:

• D-Rank:
  • C-Rank:
  • B-Rank:
  • A-Rank:
  • S-Rank:
  • Total:

Background: Orphaned as a infant, Senshi was found by and old man who was traveling from just outside of Kirigakure no Sato. The strange thing was the scarf that was wrapped around the small child. It was unlike anything that the old man had felt or seen before, it was almost as if he was wrapped with the scales of a dragon. After making up his mind the old man brought back the child with him, in hopes to raise the child by himself. The years past and young Senshi was growing to become a fine boy, who helped his grandfather in the fields regularly with the chores that were given to him. However even though the boy was very happy with his life, he always felt that their was something missing. But he shook off those doughts and continued with his work.

One evening, heavy rain began to pour, so Senshi and his grand father gathered their tools and headed in for the night. Upon settling down for dinner their was a loud bang on the front door. Startled, Senshi stood up and made his way to the door, wondering what it was. But before he reached it, the door came crashing down and a well known thief made his way into their home. Senshi ran back to his grandfather but before he made it, the thief grabbed him by the back of his shirt and tossed him aside, making his way to Senshi's grandfather. It was painfully obvious what he was here for, their money and anything of value. Senshi's grandfather agreed and walked over to a small box that contained their money, and reluctantly handed it over to the thief. The thief cackled loudly at the small amount of money that lied inside, and sent a powerful strike to the man for no apparent reason, knocking him down to the hard ground below. In a blind rage, Senshi ran at the thief, pulling his right hand back, readying a punch. Still cackling the thief put up no guard, showing that he unafraid of the boys attempt to get his justified revenge. But then the cackling suddenly ceased as the boys fist became engulfed in a flame just before making contact with the thief, knocking him out with the first blow. Senshi smiled but suddenly fell unconscious due to the charkra consumption.

The next day, Kirigakure shinobi collected the thief and brought him to the village to face his crimes. Senshi awoke with his grandfather sitting beside him, with a bright smile. He was told by his grandfather that he singlehandedly took down the thief. Senshi was shocked and asked how he could do such a thing. So with a sigh his grand father figured that now was as good a time as any to tell him the truth. So it was then that he was told that he was not his biological grandson, and that was also when he showed him the scarf that was wrapped around him, all those years ago. A little saddened by the news he asked his grandfather what he should do, but he said nothing, meaning it was Senshi's choice and not his.

About a month after the incident Senshi had decided to join the shinobi academy of Kirigakure, in hopes to get to the bottom of the sudden show of power. And with a bright smile headed off on his journey to find out some of the secrets that are hidden within himself.

Last edited by Senshi on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Looks good but you need to fix the coding. The entire thing shouldn't be bolded
Back to top Go down
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

All better~
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Not gonna add anything to your inventory?
Back to top Go down
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:25 pm

That'll do.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:36 pm

You don't want a sword, any kunai, senbon, shuriken, wire, ect?
Back to top Go down
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Nope, I'm good, so now I just need to work on my bloodline and he's good to go correct?
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Alright cool, I'll start now.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:21 pm

wait maybe when the bloodlines done I can move it
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 am

This is a "fairy tail" character. It is copyrighted, please revise.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Lyte

Lyte

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:42 pm

You cant have Primary Primary with a bloodline yo!
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Disregard my other message. Far be it from me to stop the creative process, you can use the appearance and personality, just please try and make this character your own, I don't want to see you eating fire anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 pm

-.- A "Fairy Tail" character huh?..I really thought he made all that up lol, well I guess Ichimaru is right on his judgment
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Ichimaru Gin wrote:
Disregard my other message. Far be it from me to stop the creative process, you can use the appearance and personality, just please try and make this character your own, I don't want to see you eating fire anytime soon.

He's actually making a KG to eat fire -_-
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:35 pm

2-D wrote:
Ichimaru Gin wrote:

He's actually making a KG to eat fire -_-

-_-

I'm sorry but this character cannot have that Kekkai.
Back to top Go down
DivineFrost

DivineFrost

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:02 am

Well because I see future problem's with this character I'm gonna have to say just trash it. I'll think of something else a little more original.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 am

Alright no worries mate. I look forward to seeing what you can come up with!
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:09 am

Trashed at User Request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin   Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dragneel, Senshi- Kirigakure Genin
Page 1 of 1