New Age Shinobi RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The will of fire burns brightly in you! Learn the way of the Ninja and bring forth a new age of Shinobi!...Have fun!

Ryuu-Shinto

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Whirlwind Scar

Whirlwind Scar

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Name:Ryuu-Shinto
Description:After the dreaded civil war, that Shinya waged against his own Kin, the result ended with the life of his best friend Shinto Kaguya, lost by the 7 Dragon puppets. Feeling grief at his loss, Shinya retrieved the bones of his friend and also pieces of the enchanted 7 Dragon Puppets using them to construct the new weapon that would serve as his later partner, Ryuu-Shinto.

Ryuu-Shinto is a perfectly reassembled skeleton who is used to full potential by the chakra of Shinya. Being that the DNA of the Kaguya clan lies within the bones of the skeleton, the strength of the Bones borders on the incredible. The bones are extremely solid and can take severe damage, in addition to this, the parts used from the legendary puppet affiliated in it's creation caused certain abilities of the bones to reactivate once used by Shinya. The most common is the shifting of Bone structure to produce weapons and also the recovery of certain bones.

The power of the Kaguya that is associated with the puppet is no where near equivocal to that of a living Kaguya and will cost excessive chakra to use with complete ease. Shinya realized this, and because of this uses much of his own chakra to guide attacks from the puppet while only expending energy to the Kaguya factor in terms of defense. The puppet is also bound by special chains around the the wrist that occasionally acts as a weapon or a distraction, however the chain's real purpose is to steal chakra from those bound by it. It is a way for Shinya to slowly recover chakra in order to fight with more efficiency.

Ryuu-Shinto's master design is made to use the ribs as a storage chamber for minor weapons but also is capable of compressing certain degrees of chakra to use in a powerful manner. Ryuu-Shinto has become a useful tool to Shinya and has never seemed to fail him, with it's combination design it is a weapon lurking with surprises around every corner.

Weapons:Poison Senbon x100 (Locked within hidden spots on puppet.), Spine filtered Gases (Posion, Smoke, Haze), Enchanted Chakra-Stealing battle chain, Minor blades equivalent to kunai x50 (Hidden in mouth), Explosive blades x40 (Also hidden in mouth)
Devices:Natural Bone Manipulation used for Defensive/Support properties. Detachable parts that can also function accordingly for offense and spy purposes.

Other Requirements: Excessive Chakra used when dealing with Kaguya styled abilities. Same cost applies to other extensions added to enhance the performance of the puppet.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Please define what is available at each Rank.
Back to top Go down
http://newagerp.omgforum.net
Whirlwind Scar

Whirlwind Scar

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:40 pm

I don't even know what to put with each rank, I don't really have much to expect with the son, I was only saying it was E-S because thats how long I intend to keep it, I may make a few adjustments with like attached part IC but only for like weapons nothing real grand to the puppet
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Oh I see now it makes sense, combination with the Kekkei Genkai..Since this puppet was formed from a Kaguya's bones the structure is more dense than normal skeletons in addition, with the double cost of chakra the most your giving yourself if bone recovery and bone weaponry. In which case, since the white moves let you create jutsu, the only things that can be available is what would naturally be available for a puppet user as they rank up..I understand, Canadian I hope I made it clear for you, or may I need to go further into dept sir? If so your call to approve this
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:08 pm

The puppet is too powerful for E-Rank.
Back to top Go down
Whirlwind Scar

Whirlwind Scar

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Whats so tough about it? I have to put what it's about right? I can't do much more than use the equipment, I'm a E rank bro lol I an't got near the chakra to do shit with this thing yet other than use items and long range, gotta train before this is real tough
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Then we need a description of what we can expect of E-Rank, D-Rank and so on.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Chakra-stealing chain is also denied.

Please have an image or describe size and appearance.
Back to top Go down
Whirlwind Scar

Whirlwind Scar

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:35 pm

So no chain eh?..Aight no problem, I got you on the description if ranks, but damn..How deep do you need a set up for a skeleton? Guy was the same age as Shinya, had to be at least around the same height lol..Ahh..so much work..Whatever though I'm with it
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Whatever lad, just get it done..

By the way Canadian, I don't honestly see a problem with the chain since all it's for is to drain chakra, my guess is to try and reduce the massive chakra count a wee bit. But then again, if anything, I'd say reduce the name of it to something less severe, it sounds a lot more serious than it is.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:44 pm

It had no stats, Chakra-draining is pretty severe. I'm not a fan of Potion-like items.
And when I read the technique I thought the puppet was shaped like a Dragon, thats why description is nice xP
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Well in his bio there was a puppet shaped like a dragon lol, Which makes me think..Maybe it may be a good idea for him to later reconstruct that same puppet if something went wrong with this one. or perhaps those weird bones may be used to make this thing into a dragon soon. I dunno I'm just saying, but either way it didn't bug me, make the changes with this so we can approve it and get on with our life
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 am

Technically there is a jutsu that allows a user to drain chakra so maybe instead of it being a chain, perhaps having the jutsu be combined with the chain? Chakra drainage isn't impossible and highly plausible in this case.

As for each rank, I don't understand why he would need to put ranks on what the puppet can do. It's a weapon and so the skill of the weapon being used is based on how high rank the character is. Puppets usually get stronger with the user, just like other E-S weapons that are closely attached to the user. I don't see a point in trying to list out abilities per rank since puppets usually end up using the same jutsu as the user anyway, do they not?

Anyway, that's my thoughts on it. I'm not approving/denying this until this particular angle of the argument is taken into account.
Back to top Go down
The Canadian
Site Owner
The Canadian

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Ahira wrote:
Technically there is a jutsu that allows a user to drain chakra so maybe instead of it being a chain, perhaps having the jutsu be combined with the chain? Chakra drainage isn't impossible and highly plausible in this case.

As for each rank, I don't understand why he would need to put ranks on what the puppet can do. It's a weapon and so the skill of the weapon being used is based on how high rank the character is. Puppets usually get stronger with the user, just like other E-S weapons that are closely attached to the user. I don't see a point in trying to list out abilities per rank since puppets usually end up using the same jutsu as the user anyway, do they not?

Anyway, that's my thoughts on it. I'm not approving/denying this until this particular angle of the argument is taken into account.

The difference between puppets is often complexity, they have individual ranks not 'Rank-up' scheme's, and as the user progresses they obtain more puppets each varying in power and complexity. Kankuro from the Anime/Manga is the best example beginning with his original and working up to the current quad puppets he has now. There would be issues in balance if he were to begin his ninja career with the Sasori Puppet instead of Crow.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi Sensui
Head of Storyline
Mitsuomi Sensui

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:51 pm

I agree with Ahira for the chain purpose, I mean it would be well rounded if a jutsu would later be created for the chain, hence the reason for it's chakra drainage nature, and indeed the explanation for what can be done at rank seems a tad absurd. Puppets are ninja tools, and Ninja tools and their abilities should be determined on user rank and jutsu creation, it would seem pointless to expect availability of certain aspects of a puppet due to level, in a battle if a Shinobi higher than a puppet user fights them, no matter if the puppet had a thousand key points, they would not win, mainly because the person is not strong enough to really use the puppet to a feared potiential. While puppets can be deadly in a master's hand, they can relatively be easily exploited when less experienced shinobi wield them.

If techniques are the case, then they will be jutsu with the requirement of said puppet posted for approval. I can see no other reason place anything other than description of it's created parts and origin, besides I doubt a person would make a puppet not fully understanding how it works. Saying he built it but can't use it fully sound a tad off to me...But to decide this, I purpose we wait for critique from Lady Chemical to see her thoughts
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:33 pm

But he doesn't want to get more puppets, does he? Just use the one? I'm seriously confused since this lone puppet is the focus of this issue and whether or not it's getting approved, yes?

Anyway, I also vote that we wait on Lady Chemical before deciding. I feel like we are boosting this up far higher than necessary.
Back to top Go down
Lady Chemical
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Lady Chemical

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:20 pm

I honestly don't get the debate here? What exactly is wrong with it, honestly it's a puppet, it could have like a million A-factors to it, doesn't mean anything. Abilities honestly are not needed for a puppet, there's a reason we have jutsu for them. Even in the Anime they use jutsu for puppets, which if he wants any, it'll be posted up for approval. So far from what I understand this puppet is a reassembled human skeleton from a Kaguya and Puppet, if my recollection is correct.

As far as the chakra drain chain, it's a ninja tool, and has qualities that ninja tools might have, I would say just adjust the chakra deduction, tell how much can be done without the influence of jutsu. Other than that I really don't see an issue with this at all.
Back to top Go down
Ahira
Head of Moderators
Ahira

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Well, since Lady Chemical sees no problem with it, I give this my seal of: APPROVAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuu-Shinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuu-Shinto   Ryuu-Shinto Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ryuu-Shinto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age Shinobi RP :: Approved Section :: Equipment Cache-
Jump to: